Itt we post boring movies people pretend to like

Itt we post boring movies people pretend to like
Bonus points if it makes them say 'Not enough transformers for u, huh'?

Not enough transformers for u, huh?

You sound legit low iq

it was ok. just that.
just like the arrival. some mobies get blown out of proportion for no good reason. no reason to get worked up over this, user

Do you not wish to live deliciously, user? Bringing petty grievance impoverishes the soul.

Fuck off devil goat

>boring movies

Imagine being such a loser that you make this thread literally every night.

What's with this reticence toward horned Being worship and Dionysian behavior? It just seems like it would made sense for people to drink, party, and be happy with a goat-headed thing.

I would ask /his/, but sadly I might as well be asking pol. There's all kinds of reasons for which cultures eschew drunken revelry, but why must the monotheistic ones be centered on sorrowful figures instead?

Abrahamic religions are a 2000 year mistake. It's a big world but it appears that model is best for the control and distribution of reproductive aged females on a large scale.

Imagine liking the witch

I don't need to imagine it.

Can you recommend other low iq kinos?

I've always suspected it's all rudimentary sanitation dressed up as having immortal consequences in order to get people to play along with it. Getting absolutely fucked off your face on wine and fucking everything with a pulse in sight is a great way to catch and spread disease, and even more so when contraception was basically unheard of or extremely crude and ineffective. Thus, religious decrees like "no behavior-altering substances" and "no sex before marriage and no adultery afterwards" to make sure people didn't behave irresponsibly and couldn't catch and spread disease for the threat of suffering eternal torture.

Not enough IQ for u, huh?

Burp god isnt real morty

Literally nothing happened the movie

ebin

Ne estis sufixcaj Transformer-oj por vi, cxu ne?

This movie honestly would be better if Optimus Prime showed up.

Shit I forgot about this film. I loved it when it came out, it's probably due a rewatch. Thanks user.