REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mr. robot thread

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.to/movie/mr-robot-season-3-22214.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are some really tight pants.

>Ugly
>Can't act
>Boring arc
Thank God

>worst character fucks off

This show finally got good, hopefully fbi slut and darlene are next

deserved it

why does Elliot suddenly think that he can get away with shit without Mr. Robot knowing again

like he's already acknowledged that mr robot is watching and knows everything he knows
why does he think configuring the network and all of the backed up paper-data in a way that only he knows how to manipulate is going to prevent stage 2 or hinder mr robot at all? is he fucking retarded?

>ugly
She's literally objectively an 11/10

Pretty low standards, kid.

Because they are separate now

no theyre not
they're just in the same state that they were in pre-season 1 and during season 1 where elliot is lying to himself and ignoring the reality of what he is

Tragic

Garbage ass show.

Nice butt. Buttsex/10. As an asian I stand no chance however.......... I'm not even east asian...

it's hard to understand this show without closed captioning on. They need to fire whoever is in charge of the audio.

Nobody cares about anything you say, you filthy nigger.

Tripfags should be killed. Unironically.

third worlder detected

mr. reddit

name at least 5 11/10

masochistic plump-lipped vixen gf pls

Bonswahr, DiPerro

btw i'd fuck the shit out of grace gummer

(dubs)
>replying to it
how fucking new are you
it goes away if you don't give it attention

nah homie, watching this shit direct off of USA network. Pretty much all the dialogue is drowned out by the shitty atmospheric music

Mr Robot even notes that their dynamic is different, he wishes Elliot could share experiences with him while talking to the psyche.

She was a tertiary character, it's good she's off the show now. The core is Elliot, then Tyrell has been barely present, and then she's the wife of that guy and otherwise doesn't affect the show. Esmail was killing off bloat since they probably won't have a season 4.

Is this the woman that you're saying is a low standard?

>since they probably won't have a season 4.
why not?

quality drop, wrote themselves into a corner

post your 11/10 then, faggot

S E R I E S L O W

Her ass looks like it would make a very particular sound. Anybody have an idea?

BREP?

eeew those teeth

Wow...so this is the power of evil corp...

really dumb that they call the company evil corp

like as if a company with that name would ever get famous

it's french

> politics based on fox & friends
Now who's the fucking simpleton

it's not actually called evil corp. evil corp is what elliot sees and hears. i think it switched back to e corp after the intro

You're a fucking idiot.

Okay, it's not called Evil Corp, it's called E-corp, and Elliot consciously chooses to hear and see it as Evil Corp.

plastic mug

Good. She left the show just as her face was starting to melt from all the plastic. Hope she stays off television forever.

jokes on you I was aware of this the entire time
haha bamboozled you guys

Her scene was really really great.

I'll miss her, but I'm glad the show is back on track. I wasn't sure after the first episode of the season, but episode 2 was great.

Triggered trumpanzee

this

what does the e stand for then

this woman is very good looking. do you think she knows how to take an integral?

USA will give them however many seasons they want. It's their only prestige show.

esmail

The scene is out of place though. How is Trump the president? The show is still in 2015. It wasn't a bad scene, but it was obviously Sam preaching. I home he doesn't do more of that.

fbi slut a best
>the email came from inside the house
kek, mister robotnik does it again.

the simulation is set in 2015 but in the real world it's 2017

>that scene when Elliot and Mr. Robot are talking at the same time

Unfiltered kino.

The first episode was so serious and dystopian that I was worried the whole season would be like this, but when that INXS song kicked in, I knew it was all good.

What's Stage 2?
What's his endgoal?
Is his female alter just him crossdressing, or does he have his own Mr. Robot?
Is it possible that Mr. Robot is ACTUALLY Elliot's dad, using some sort of quantum/temporal tunneling technique to periodically project his consciousness int Ellitot's body from the past/future/alternate reality?

All he did was show Trump for a few seconds, not even in a negative light. Elliot literally says politicians aren't to blame. Just that was enough to send every Trump supporter on a spastic frenzy. Embarrassing

Bruv:

>Destroying ecorps paper record backups
>Congo annexation/Chinese century afaik
>crossdresser
>can't rule anything out, but no

>Just that was enough to send every Trump supporter on a spastic frenzy
The Trump supporters were already in a frenzy preS3E1 just THINKING about the POSSIBILITY that there might be a Trump reference
it was hilarious

It's because in the context of the show, there's no reason that Trump would even be the president. It's literally Esmail shoving a message into his show. It wasn't a bad scene, but I didn't like it.

can't imagine the cognitive dissonance of being a trump supporter and a mr robot fan desu

That image makes no sense, Trump loves reddit

I'm a Ben Shapiro style conservative and a Mr. Robot fan. It's a well made show.

>trumpfags
>making sense

Elliot is literally breaking the fourth wall as that happens
How do you not get that

I get that, but then what it is is just preaching. Which I could do without. I'm okay with it if he doesn't do it again.

>J-just this once!
Spineless cuck

I'll let him preach to me once because the rest of the show is so good.

among the general populace she's an 8/10 but among actresses/models she's a 5/10

if I saw her in real life I wouldn't look twice, probably looks like a short, average city girl

you wouldn't look twice at an alien?

This desu

lel, ok lad

Why do women take lewd photos like this?

she's scandinavian

>Ben Shapiro style conservative
that is even more embarrassing than being a trumper

oh well that explains it

Is that what I'm supposed to think?

Explain.

They crave attention constantly

>Is it possible that Mr. Robot is ACTUALLY Elliot's dad, using some sort of quantum/temporal tunneling technique to periodically project his consciousness int Ellitot's body from the past/future/alternate reality?

so why are the chinese not taking him out for helping evil corp?
did mr robot tell them this was the new plan?
also didn't expect the morgue scene to be that explicit. also suspecting a red herring, she went out pretty suddenly. guess gideon did too, but eh.

think about how relevant she actually was to the plot and you'll realize it's very little. Oh sure she's smart and manipulative but she had nothing to do with the show besides being Tyrell's wife. She wasn't a hacker, part of any of the organizations, nothing, just an ayylien mom who had gotten a lot of screentime so Esmail could have a threesome with her and Emmy Rossum.

I think Mr. Robot is in on it
And Elliot is too

If Mr Robot and Elliot’s experiences are separate, then why would Elliot know that his computer has been bugged if it was Mr Robot that saw Darlene doing it?

>think about how relevant she actually was to the plot and you'll realize it's very little. Oh sure she's smart and manipulative but she had nothing to do with the show besides being Tyrell's wife. She wasn't a hacker, part of any of the organizations, nothing
yeah guess you're right
>just an ayylien mom who had gotten a lot of screentime so Esmail could have a threesome with her and Emmy Rossum.
make it sound like you wouldn't do the same user.
yeah, the evil corp that angela said in her scene with mr robot last episode made me think they are blending more and more, and we won't be shown that until later on in the season.

Perhaps Mr Robot = Id
Elliot in the show = superego
Elliot that breaks the 4th wall and speaks to us = ego that’s lost between the two

Elliot in the show knows subconsciously that he can’t stop phase 2, so him being the superego, he’s found a way to make phase 2 happen with minimal/no human casualties (paper being kept in storage in the middle of nowhere, conveniently wired battery bombs or whatever that he’s setting up)
And since he knows this means Mr Robot has access to these things too, it means it’s will be the easiest path for me Robot to take, to just use what Elliot has given him
This is why Elliot is frequently changing his password, to keep me Robot off the trail until he’s ready to hand it all over to him and let stage 2 happen on his terms, where people don’t die

When did you realize you prefer the sexual charms of other men?

Esmail is a literal faggot.

>he doesn’t like my twumpy wumpy! Waaaah!

>missed first two episodes, wanna get caught up
>stupid fucking USA stream player is broken
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS
is the new season good

>toeing the Hollywood party line like a good fuccboi

solarmoviez.to/movie/mr-robot-season-3-22214.html

It was broken for me recently. Try tomorrow, it'll probably be fixed by then.

The first episode has a different tone from the rest of the show. I didn't care for it much. The second episode was great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but honestly, what do you alt-right folks expect with shows nowadays? What popular series/movie is even catering or targeting you as an audience?

How do you go from that, to this in two years?

Hot babes, only white characters, only male leads, no gays or cucks, women acting like they should, realistic writing

>anyone less liberal than Lena Dunham
>"alt-right"

I'm not alt-right. I'm just conservative. I just don't like being told I'm a racist bigot because I voted for the candidate who would raise my taxes less and allow fewer abortions.

Ok, and what shows currently cater to you that fill most of those criteria?

If it didn't apply to you, then don't get your panties twisted.

considering felicia day is just as attractive as her and felicia knows a lot more maths than just 12th grade calculus, possibly.

>Felicia Day
>attractive
(You)

this show is just one big evangelion reference