Cellphone recording of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles

Cellphone recording of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles.

Crits Montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

Gotham. Batman is investigating Parademon sightings and has figured out that they are drawn to fear. He hangs a thug off a roof so his fear attracts a Parademon and plants a tracker.

Victor Stone hides out in his apartment. He was a college football star who got mangled in a car crash. His father Silas Stone used an alien Mother Box to revive Victor, turning him into a cyborg. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.

Central City. Barry Allen meets his father Henry in prison. Barry got superspeed after being struck by lightning. Henry was framed for his wife's murder. Barry is studying forensics and wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life. Funny gag of Barry drawing a mustache on an asshole guard without him noticing.

London. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in the courthouse. Their leader is Roose Bolton from "Game of Thrones" and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

Themyscira. Steppenwolf comes through a portal to steal a Mother Box. The Amazons try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother Hypolita before disappearing with the box.

Hypolita orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana that an invasion is coming. Diana sees a television report about it and knows what it means.

Bruce talks to Alfred in the Batcave - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.

Diana visits Bruce at the Batcave. Funny gag as she easily goes through Bruce's super security system. They discuss Lex Luthor's journal - it has pictures of Parademons and Mother Boxes.

Metropolis. Lois Lane meets Martha Kent at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and reads holograms about alien tech.

Back at the Batcave, Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion. He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth, but all the races came together to fight him. There's humans, atlanteas, amazons and two alien Green Lanterns. When one dies there's a close-up of his ring blinking out.

Steppenwolf got exiled by his master (Darkseid) and spent years in space. Luthor's message from the end of BvS alerted him that Superman is dead, and amazons and atlanteans turned their backs on humans, so he comes back to finish his mission and get back in Darkseid's good side.

Bruce tells Diana about his "Knightmare" and says they'll need warriors. He then recounts meeting Aquaman (flashback).

Bruce finds Arthur Curry in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warrior and three mother boxes. Arthur is a loner who hates Atlantis but also doesn't fit in on the surface. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water.

Bruce goes to Central City and recruits Barry in his apartment. They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.

Victor runs into Diana while roaming the streets of Gotham. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be and invites him to the team, but he refuses.

Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a Parademon at sea and takes him back to the bar. The Parademon sees the mural and the Mother Box. Arthur chases it to Atlantis.

Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. Arthur shows up and manages to dodge Steppenwolf's axe, but gets punched into a wall and taken out. Steppenwolf takes off with the Mother Box.

Arthur and Mera talk. Something about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at Atlantis for killing his mom over having a half-breed son. Arthur leaves the amor and trident of his ancestor who fought in the first invasion and leaves.

Parademons break into Victor's home while he's away and kidnap Silas. Commissioner Gordon is told about it and fires up the Batsignal just as Bruce is introducing Diana to Barry. Victor also sees the signal.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg meet Gordon at the rooftop. Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing. They all disappear leaving Flash behind.

First big action scene of the movie: Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the last Mother Box from the captive scientists. Batman brings an armored tank and fights Parademons with Cyborg and Wonder Woman while Flash gets the scientists to safety. Steppenwolf arrives and nearly kills them. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody. Steppenwolf escapes. The heroes leave the scientists with Gordon.

They go back to the Batcave. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme. Bruce has the idea of using the Mother Box to ressurrect Superman based on Luthor’s journal about Kryptonian physiology. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. Bruce says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. She refuses ans things get heated. She says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.

The heroes get the Mother Box from Silas. It was at a top-secret facility.

Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin. It turns out they went to college together and met once before they got powers. They talk about how crazy their lives turned out since then. Flash also points out reviving Superman might not be a good idea because of the "Pet Sematery factor".

The group head to the Kryptonian scout ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the Mother Box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast to tap into the Speed Force and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find Superman at the broken statue from BvS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman thinks they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, I definitely broke something.". During this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit auto-targets Kryptonians because it's Darkseid tech. A Parademon steals the last Mother Box while they're distracted.

Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.

An Ukrainian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons are swarming the village. They barricade the door.

Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.

Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.

Steppenwolf and the Parademons arrive at a nuclear reactor. They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world."
The family keeps trying to keep the Parademons out.

Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the nuclear reactor and tells the team.

Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself. She tells him he can do it.

Clark leaves the Kent Farm to join the fight. This is the "I’ll take that as a yes" scene.

The heroes get in their jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets teary-eyed. Diana wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.

Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and the skies turn red. There's lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting from the ground.

The team arrives in Ukraine and fights Parademons. Batman tries to confront Steppenwolf alone at the reactor but the others join him because they're a team. Steppenwolf overpowers them while monologuing about truth (He claims his mission is to bring "unity" to the universe. A portal opens and it appears Darkseid is watching.

Steppenwolf is about to strike down Batman when Superman arrives and blocks the axe. "I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice”, he says as he clocks Steppenwolf and turns the tide of the battle.

Cyborg manages not to attack Superman and hacks into the Mother Boxes to stop the red skies. The heroes evacuate the innocents. The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.

The heroes gang up on Steppenwolf and knock him around. His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared. The Parademons swarm to his fear, and lift him up. The portal closes, effectively a death sentence from Darkseid. Steppenwolf gets ripped apart.

The heroes watch over a mountain as the Sun rises and the world is saved. Flash brings up Batman and Superman's past feud. Superman says Batman doesn't like him much. Batman says "I don't NOT like you."

Lois has a Nolan-esque voice-over about how the world needs heroes as a montage plays.

- The Mother Boxes get returned to their rightful guardians.
- Diana goes back to London.
- Arthur decides to head back to Atlantis.
- Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. "It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs," but he’s gonna do everything he can.
- Victor and Silas make up, and Victor accepts who he is
- Clark and Bruce move Martha back into Kent Farm. Bruce bought the bank.
- Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow). He's engaged to Lois and the world is happy Superman is back. Duty calls and Clark rushes out, doing the iconic shirt rip.

Final scene: the little Ukrainial girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.

Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.

steppenwolf feels like a side character instead of a threat. this movie will fail for that reason

assuming your legit, OP. where does pic related fit?

Sounds like every marvel movie.

>aquaman hates Atlantis

Lmaoooooooo

in a zoo

>Aquaman hates a bunch of isolationist douchebags that hate him for being a half-breed.
i don't see the problem here.

be still my rupturing sides!

Aquaman hasn't felt positively about Atlantis or his Atlantean heritage for some time now in the comics.

Kino confirmed!

>flash doesnt time travel
dropppped

>I like truth, I’m also a big fan of justice m
Lame

He's literally just figuring his power and that time travel deserves a whole movie in itself. Unless you're on of those fags who keeps thinking Flash is just there to be a human retcon device.

for you.

>Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.
>

Details on some of the deleted scenes.

Cyborg visiting his old college's football field and reminiscing about his life before the accident after seeing his old girlfriend who thinks he's dead with another man.

Iris West driving Barry back home after he visits Henry. She's his classmate at Central City University and an idealistic aspiring political reporter. Barry has an obvious crush on her, but is stuck in the friendzone.

Batman and Wonder Woman visiting Lex Luthor in prison to figure out more about how Mother Boxes work and if they can be used to revive Superman. Luthor acts like a douche until Batman breaks his fingers.

Deathstroke breaking Luthor out of Arkham and receiving a new contract to kill Batman.

Superman meeting Alfred at the Batcave to find out where the others are ("Let's hope you're not too late").

Darkseid pondering about Steppenwolf's defeat at the hands of the Justice League and deciding to go to Earth in person.

Barry asking out Iris during the ending montage. She says "yes".

so aquamans dad fucked a mermaid and she had aquababy? was his dad also some sailor? also do they actually call him aquaman or arthur?

Fake and gay
The ring scene is a dream

you literally assume this because of the trailer edit.

KEKBORG

>Cyborg visiting his old college's football field and reminiscing about his life before the accident after seeing his old girlfriend who thinks he's dead with another man.
>
That sounds like a good scene, too. Why would they remove it? Snyder did say he wanted cyborg to be "the heart" of the JL

sounds like a lot (on screen/story)
much like bvs
im going to wait to see it.

>underage posters detected

Looks fucking kino.

It's a fake, it's a pretty good one. He got Roose Bolton right atleast. Most would've said he was Darkseid.

Hey OP, did Darkseid have speaking lines?

Holy shit, I thought it was going to be a quipfest. Still reading it, and it seems not as bad.

FUck, maybe Snyder was able to reel in whedon's damages. I can live with a botched color palette but not with a botched script, and I think this is just fine.

Even if this movie is less grimdark it's guaranteed to be a cgi shitfest. Won't be supporting.

The quips are still there, the OP just didn't bother writing them all down, obviously.

All this sounds really bad. Is this the shitty version that got scraped by Whedon?

I honestly don't have as much of a problem with the "I'm Rich" and other shit, at least they have the current storyline as the context and aren't dick/poop jokes like marvel.

I'm still not convinced it's real, but still. Sounds like something from r/DCEU_leaks

Darkseid doesn't even appear.

he already time traveled to talk to bruce. would it make sense to show him time traveling in this movie?

>cgi shitfest
isnt that literally every capeshit movie?

Even Spiderman's Homecoming was a cgi shitfest, problem was it had cheap/horribad cgi.

The Flash from BvS was from that knightmare timeline. Why would current flash need to?

no it doesn't. Mouseketeer btw.

if hes a diffrent flash then how does he know about this batman?

BvS was fulll of CGI too but it was handled really well.

I think this will be too.

because he likely teamed up with batman in the other timeline.

>lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting
holy fuck I wanna see this for this alone

yeah but how do they know about the other timeline?

>the little Ukrainial girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.
muh dikkkkkk

>Post-credits gag:
this is how I know this entire thing is FAKE AND GAY

Still nice to read, though, although snyder has more wit than the three year old who wrote this shit. There are going to be parallels and media poinions in the movie, too, and the plot is going to look simeple, like BvS when it's acutally not.

>the little Ukrainian girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.
What does this mean?

you want me to watch the movie for you again and chew your food for you too? Jesus, it's just a simple time travel to the past (current BvS events) to undo a fuckup that happened in a future (Knightmare sequence). Why make this difficult?

I really hope that is the version that got altered by Whedon, because if that gets released then DC is 100% finished.

So Whedon basically eliminated anything that would be a distraction from the main storyline, including things that would only have payoffs in subsequent DCEU films i.e. Deathstroke.

It's gone from yet another bridge to nowhere to a movie that can stand on it's own. I like that.

This might be fine. inb4 le quips.

They stole Namor’s origin.

Groot making an alien flower bloom and giving it to a little girl.

Can DC ever be original?

If this is real this movie is gonna feel all over the place and overlong. First fight scene could be the end tbqh

There is literally nothing wrong with it. If anything it's more vanilla for my taste, but casuals will gobble it up the same.

>They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world."

that it would probably happen anyway.

Are you 10 years old?

>humming the 60's TV theme
fucking hell
really?

>It's gone from yet another bridge to nowhere to a movie that can stand on it's own. I like that.

They've essentially established that they were going cut it out with the cross promotions for next installments.

> "Hey everyone we want you to care about these characters and care about them coming together when they were just introduced like 20 minutes ago. Please like our characters everyone"

>all over the place
This movie is straight forward as fuck. AoU was more convoluted than this.

because you said knightmare flash wasnt the same flash from this timeline. fucking retard nigger

>Who could this mysterious batman be?
>Wonder Who?
>Super what?

>fucking retard nigger
lmao! You're the one who couldn't get a simple "undo past mistake to fix future problem" angle and you're the one calling me an idiot? Can't blame Snyder for that you bitchlet.

maybe this?

>Starro infested JL team is the villain in Suicide Squad 2.

Judging by the deleted scenes, they were very much not sticking to that until Whedon came in

It's the speedforce

All fucking wrong, you casualshits. Weird alien plants grow when a motherbox is activated. Wait until I find a screenshot in my collection.

>Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow)
It sounded like a solid 8/10 up until this point.

You act as if the Daily Planet would've given a shit.

What happened to the unite the 7 tagline? who is the 7th?

I guess you're right. It seemed like Perry kinda knew he was Superman anyways

Wait, when does Aquaman show up again?

Unite the kingdoms of the 7 seas.

They're making apokalypse conversion a biological thing and not a hellspore planet core thing.

Perry and Clark weren't exactly at the best odds when Clark wanted to write about Batman & Gotham when Perry wanted him to write sports or other shit.

No one cares, neckbeard.
>muh comic books
Fuck off.

No

Everything sounds okay except Aquaman's backstory. I prefer ultra serious slightly arrogant king to bitter alcoholic misfit

Your point? Marvel has taken things from DC plenty of times, if not more.

This
If anything it'd be more all over the place if Deathstroke was still in, or if they brough GL onto the Justice League while also dealing with Supermans revival.

It's his first movie, he'll be king in the next one.

>In a funny scene
>funny shit everywhere

D R O P P E D

Also what a Reddit af set of spoilers

Goddamnit.

From the recent sneak peek, it turns out that u/ViewerAnon may have been truthful to at least some degree. A few days ago, I asked him to PM me the full plot of JL. Here's what he said (EDIT: I fixed only grammar) -

1. Begins with kids filming Superman on their phones during an interview. They ask him what anchors him to Earth. Superman doesn't reply.

2. A montage of how crime is rising.

3. Batman is searching for parademons. he knows that "fear" attracts them. So, he hangs a thug off a rooftop.

4. Victor is concerned about the new powers he's developed because of his "new body".

5. Barry visits his father in prison.

6. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in Old Bailey.

7. Steppenwolf attacks Themiscyra and takes the Mother Box. Hippolyta orders to shoot a giant flaming arrow in the sky. *(This is really, really dumb)*

8. Diana sees this arrow and realizes that an "Invasion..." is underway.

9. Bruce and Alfred have a conversation about Bruce "liking" Diana. They discuss Lex's journal which has clues to Parademons.

10. Lois and Martha at the Daily Planet. Lois figures out that Star Lab Scientists are being kidnapped.

11. Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and looks at some holograms.

12. Diana gives Bruce a "history lesson".

13. Bruce tries and fails to recruit Arthur Curry. *(I can't believe that this isn't the first scene we see. Bruce has a beard - how did he get that?)*

14. Bruce recruits Barry Allen.

15. Bruce and Barry meet Diana.

16. Arthur saves a fisherman and heads to Atlantis.

17. Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis. He fights Mera and later, Aquaman, and takes the Mother Box.

18. Arthur and Mera have a conversation. Probably sets up some of the Aquaman movie.

19. Diana tries and fails to recruit Cyborg.

20. Silas is kidnapped.

21. Gordon addresses the League on a rooftop. Cyborg mentions that his father is kidnapped.

22. The Tunnel Fight Scene.

23. The League goes to the batcave. Bruce has the idea to resurrect Superman using a Mother Box. Apparently, Diana says they don't need Superman - that she can be what he was. She also tells Bruce to stop grieving for his parents and he snaps at her for staying silent for a 100 years when her boyfriend died.

24. A scene with Lois that he doesn't remember.

25. Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman. *(The idea of the League being the one to resurrect Supes is really bad. They should respect his death and let him lie in peace. It should've been Steppenwolf who disturbs Clark's grave)*

26. They take Supes to the Kryptonian Ship and immerse him in water. Flash runs around to charge up the box. Clark wakes up "confused" and attacks Batman by saying "Tell me, do you bleed?" *(Weak)*. Cyborg attacks Superman (his suit is auto-programmed to do so). Lois, having been called by Bruce, arrives and Supes sees her. then, grabs her and flies off. Batman, lying on the ground, says "Yep. Definitely broke something". *(Super Weak)*

27. Clark and Lois at Kent Farm, which has been sold to the bank.

28. A Russian family gets set for dinner when their little girl sees Parademons flying in the sky.They barricade the door.

29. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman's resurrection and apologize to each other.

28. Martha reunites with Clark.

29. Steppenwolf prepares to activate the Mother Boxes.

30. The Russian family is trying to keep the Parademons out.

31. Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to Russia. Cyborg is worried that he can't control himself.

32. "I'll take that as a yes". Clark leaves Kent farm.

33. The League talks in the Flying Fox. Arthur says "Honestly, I think we're all gonna die" and gets misty-eyed and stuff because Diana has her lasso wrapped around his ankle.

34. Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and turns the skies red.

35. The League fights Steppenwolf.

36. Superman arrives and says "I love truth and I'm a big fan of justice". *(I want to fucking puke.)*

37. Cyborg hacks himself and refrains from attacking Superman.

38. Superman and Flash race to save the Russian family. Flash saves the family while Superman carries an apartment building over them. *(Why the fuck would heroes race to save someone? Don't they care at all? Thanks for cutting the stakes - FUCKING WHEDON!!! And I know this is Whedon cause ViewerAnon said that most of Superman has been reshot. So, fuck you again Whedon.)*

39. Steppenwolf cowers away and gets killed by his own Parademons. *(Fuck me. THAT's how you end a menacing villain? Killed by his own henchmen? Of all the flying fucks...)*

40. Lois has a voice-over about why heroes are important. *(Does nobody learn from Kaufman? Voice-overs are a crutch)*

41. Barry gets a job. Clark and Bruce move Martha back to Kent Farm because Bruce "bought the bank".

42. Clark goes back to work. A scene with Cyborg he can't remember.

43. The little Russian girl plants an alien flower that starts to bloom.

44. Post Credits: Flash and Supes race. *(Fuck you, Whedon. You weak, weak asshole)*

There it is. **Obviously, I don't agree with a LOT of this** but this is what it is until someone tells me that ViewerAnon is fake. If this really is the film then, my excitement level **just went down**. I'll blame Whedon for a lot of the third act bullshit since that's where he did most of his work. I'll blame the dumb hicks who thought BvS was too smart and got JL dumbed down for all the rest.

Somebody please tell me I'm wrong and JL won't suck despite this travesty of a summary so that I can sleep at night. **Downvote me out of denial.**

starts-with-r.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/77g7jq/the_full_plot_of_justice_league/

>Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, I definitely broke something."
I don't believe Batman would quip at this. Fake news.

>Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor.
That conflicts with what the actors have said about WW's dynamic in the JL it also clashes against the footage we've seen in the trailers.

>Batman and Wonder Woman visiting Lex Luthor in prison to figure out more about how Mother Boxes work and if they can be used to revive Superman. Luthor acts like a douche until Batman breaks his fingers.
>
>Deathstroke breaking Luthor out of Arkham and receiving a new contract to kill Batman.
>
>Superman meeting Alfred at the Batcave to find out where the others are ("Let's hope you're not too late").
>
>Darkseid pondering about Steppenwolf's defeat at the hands of the Justice League and deciding to go to Earth in person.
>
So the theatrical release will have gaping holes in it. Got it.

>no scene of Peter Ross reacting to the return of Superman
Why couldn't they allow Snyder to bow out with a 3 and a half hour JL film?

No it really doesn't retard. She can be motherly, she can give advise before battle, she can believe in her teammates (all stated or shown in one way or the other from what we have seen), but doesn't mean she wants to be designated team leader at the forefront of everything

Are you fags fucking high? The Amazons fire an arrow and somehow this gets broadcasted on tv for WonderWoman to see it?

Only 2 things I need to know, my dude:
How is the William's Superman theme used and when, and is there any reference to Guy Gardner or Alan Scott?

Could it be that this redditor and who ever is posting this leak on Sup Forums is the same person and that's why the plot points line up?

>The idea of the League being the one to resurrect Supes is really bad. They should respect his death and let him lie in peace.
Oh yeah I'm sure SUPERMAN wouldn't want to be revived to save the fucking world and reunite with the two women of his world.

Nah he's not the King according to those little character teasers they're doing. So we're guaranteed Ocean Master being a cunt next year.

You know where you belong.

>"Hey everyone we want you to care about these characters and care about them coming together when they were just introduced like 20 minutes ago

So pretty much every movie ever? Are you mad you didn't see Donkey or Prince Charming : The fairy Soldier in the Shrek cinematic universe?