/k6bd/ - Kill Six Billion Demons

Suddenly, Incubus

>“Deep in Sanctum there is said to dwell a kind of monster, a basilisk of sorts. One look at it is said to drive men mad, not because its visage is especially horrifying, but because its flesh is a kind of mirror, and in it a man sees his true and full measure for the first time.”
>-Peroxes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjFdCR4dyvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he lives in a giant horse dick, his key is a dick, he has nipple piercings. so lewd

So now Abbadon is cribbing a bit from the hitchiker's guide.

damn, beautiful shot of the city down there

So who lives at the very top of Throne

that's where the demiurges hold concordance. we saw it earlier in the comic.

>So now Abbadon is cribbing a bit from the hitchiker's guide.
Is that guy the ship's engine?

I thought that was out in the void.

I was talking about the text under the comic and the Total Perspective Vortex.

Allison is gonna get the D

youtube.com/watch?v=kjFdCR4dyvk

You're thinking of the place with the demon kings, perhaps.

Seconding this, really wish Abaddon would make some of these large scale scenes available as posters or prints.

Or, hell, how about a phone case? That first panel would be perfect for it, but instead we get one where the camera cuts of Yisun's head.

Abaddon just doesn't care much about merchandising, and it shows.

>Abaddon just doesn't care much about merchandising, and it shows.
well in his defense most of the stuff like we're talking about he'd only get pennies per item sold so it might not be worth his time

You don't need to defend him, it wasn't an attack. He's said as much himself.

That first panel.

Goddamn, that first panel.

>nipple piercings

Confirmed for worst boy.

Somebody kindly explain why every recent thread gets nuked instead of just dying out? I leave for a few moments then BAM, red linked.

Man I hate nipple piercings so much

Yeah, the Seven meet out in the void. The top of Throne was where Zoss held his meetings with the first demiurges, and is called the tower of concordance for it.

Anyone notice abb changed the text of the last page?

Yes. That's weird.

>Why did you rewrite the dialogue in the first panel? Just curious.

Juggernaut came off as petulant and sulky, which was not my intention - I wanted to show that he’s literally not aware of his face changing. Instead he sounded like a 16 year old, which while hilarious was not really the way I want to write the character.

Fun fact - the original scene with him talking about teacups was supposed to read ‘I find it fascinating’ instead of ‘I find it hilarious’, but my brain does strange things when I finish a page at 2am. I kept that change because I think it’s kind of fun, but it definitely wasn’t supposed to read that way.

Incubus Polnareff-posing when?

Is that some Jojo reference?
abbadon confirmed for bro!

>Juggernaut came off as petulant and sulky, which was not my intention - I wanted to show that he’s literally not aware of his face changing.

Abby? Izzat you?!

Go to bed!

Come back tomorrow and regale us with hilarity.

That was from his Q&A section

Last update is in the archive here: I think a couple of duplicate posts failed to archive, but I wouldn't say every thread gets nuked.

>I find it fascinating.

White Chain feels the pull of compassion and materialism. Juggs is being drawn toward dedication and commitment.

It makes little sense that they're BOTH turning into women.

Best boy is back!

Don't fall for his Chad ways.
Use your sorority girl training.

Incubus is kind of like the opposite of Zozz. He also shows up occasionally, but tries to lead Allison to decadence instead of royalty.

Finally, interesting things are afoot.

I'm not entirely sure we know what Incubus's plans for Allison are at the moment...?

If the name is any indication, fuck her silly.

Theres are different kind of fucking. Physical, emotional, social. All are draining.

A wild Metrosexual appeared!

> Fight

> Pokemon

> Bag

> Run

Well, if his strange form of "help" is anything to go off of, I have a feeling Incubus wants something that only Allison can do/get.
I think Incubus wants Zaid, but needs Kill Six Billion Demons (Allison) to get him by royally fucking up the entire universe, and murdering the other Demiurges in GLORIOUS. COMBAT.

>social
What would social fucking be?

But that completely changes Juggernaut from interested in/respectful of people, to seeing them as a pathetic jokes beneath him. Is Abby a hack?

Awaken my masters

Being used as a stepping stone. A name to be dropped. A scapegoat. Being used in a political manner to get what you want then cast aside.

She's kind of a terrible sorority girl though.

>Outdrank a fucking demon
>Makes sure she faces oblivion looking fucking fierce
Sounds like she's a competent one

I don't see Solomon David anywhere on that page.

shut up solomon

In context, the fact that he's literally throwing a cup to the floor in that panel probably gets the point across anyway.

Nah

He's still destroying the teacup. It makes his character slightly less formal, is all.

YEAH BABY!

ANOTHER HOT UPDATE

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

glad he survived

So, what's Incubus' deal?

He is incredibly gay.

For power.

Also straight for power, also whatever else you want him to be for power.

What power?

The power of the babe.

I'm gonna go request an Incubus Goblin King now.

Anonymous asked:
I may be projecting some, but I feel like Incubus is helping Allison solely so he can watch the Seven fall apart and be destroyed in the most hilarious and entertaining way possible. Like the fact that he will eventually be destroyed by his creation is not only a null issue but he seems like he is looking forward to it. Just so he can gloat over everyone when they are all stuck in hell, or what ever is after this Life in your universe. -K[FM]

A:You’ve got a pretty good finger on it

It doesn't matter that he changed it, I'll always have this.

I feel like Abby is answering too many story relevant questions lately. He need to focus on giving obscure philosophical bullshit answers.

>Those pants on Incubus?
Bowie?

Q&A session is live
any questions?

Is Princess an asshole in day to day interaction.

srs user
that much should be obvious

I thought Abby said we would hate Incubus but I keep liking him more and more.

He's cool for now, but he better not try to steal my god-kind waifu

Abbadon just confirmed in chat that Cio and Allison gon fug

DOES PRINCESS HAVE BOY OR GIRL PARTS?

screencap it or youre full of shit

He's on voice
is the discord Q&A session

When reading anything Abbadon says about the comic, be it on tumblr or here in the threads, always keep in mind:

YISUN is a consummate liar.

Yeah he said that in the session

That people shouldn't take anything, even in comic, to be sacrosanct

spoiler warning from Q&A session
Incubus and Maya gonna fug

q&a spoiler

Jagganoth has mechs

Another q&a spoiler

Allison has a dick._______

okay so

Allison and Cio aren't gonna have a relationship. Yuri ship sunk

Incubus and Maya are both disciples of Meti
This is hinted on pic related

Scrooge McDuck could take Mammon in a fight

desu that was heavily foreshadowed.

Who's scrooge mcduck again?

It's not a euphemism.

Scrooge McDuck could take literally anyone in a fight so that's not saying much.

Just saying

Can anyone beat Scrooge Mcduck in a fight though?

Probably not, but Mammon was brought up because of the gold thing

WHAT? THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOME CUTE GIRL? IT WAS ME, DAVID BOWIE BRANDO

Search for his shit in Teepublic. He has a link in his site. Shirts, small posters, and a dank ass phone case.

>Teepublic
>"but instead we get one where the camera cuts of Yisun's head."
Nigga I know what's there.

I cannot wait for this dudes arc. So many SMUG ANIME GIRL FACE.jpg reactions will be born. Smug Pepe's too.

Scrooge McDuck and Mammon in a money fight would be amazing

>Incubus and Maya are both disciples of Meti

I've thought this for some time after Abby said that Incubus is a sword master. Meti literally wrote the book on the principle art of cutting.

Also, I bet Maya's desire for revenge is related to Incubus. Maybe he rejected her in favor of a dude after she got her burn scars and she tried to win his favor by putting lots of meat on her bones. Incubus is clearly Abby's self-insert.

>this author is a hack, do not trust anything he says
Kek

The belligerent knights are practically World Bearers SPESS MUHRENS. I love it.

Goddamn I love hidden gems like that. I wonder what the two think of each other.

He sort of looks like Tom now that you mention it, and Abbadon has drawn a LOT of stuff in /d/ threads. It werks.

>The belligerent knights are practically World Bearers SPESS MUHRENS. I love it.
You mean World Eaters?

Abby also said Maya isnt Meti's only disciple. Perhaps before training Maya she had trained Incubus and Incubus made her hate having a disciple. Or it could have been after training Maya