Why are most comic book covers physical click bait?

Why are most comic book covers physical click bait?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Bludshot_the_Hedgehog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty impressive he managed to keep his eyes open with all that cum in them. It stings.

To grab your attention and make you pick it up, which is one step closer to buying it

What do you want a blank page with the title and issue number?

That sort of does not look like rain.

Also really gives you bloodshot eyes.

It's super alkaline. It'd like pouring Drano on your eyes.

What are sonic's eyes made of?

Did someone say Bludshot?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Bludshot_the_Hedgehog

Flavored ice and cheap gumballs.

Organic Materials.

YES, IT IS I: DOCTOR BUKKAKNIK

Do they still sell those things? I have some childhood to relive.

Damn. I don't mind a gas station cashier giving me the eye, but I don't think I'm going to be approaching any ice cream trucks.

If anyone asks just tell them you thought it was one of those drug dealing ice cream trucks.

Or kidnap a kid and bring it with you to look less suspicious.

Why is Sonic getting cummed on

Exactly my thought, but that's probably the betrayal he's so concerned about! Perhaps Sonic thought it would be a night of clean fun before people hand-cuffed him to a radiator and started plopping glops on his face.

It's not clickbait, it's a page turner. All novels and comic books do this. The main difference is you're not misguided when you turn the pages of books.

But I usually am. Especially with like "X character dies!!!!" It always ends with them either getting revived or some other ass pull where it's a clone or a double or some alternate universe shit

A good fresh example.

Don't remind me

It was a joke that the creator was in on, you spergs.

Way to be the target of that joke.

>What do you want a blank page with the title and issue number?

I don't know every little thing about sonic you turbo autist.

>This obviously looks like the dumbest shit
>Hmm, I fucking wonder if the paid professional adult making this comic cover understood how ridiculous this looked

In what way are any of those being targets for the joke? They were just talking about cumming on Sonic. No one said it didn't intentionally look that way.

>fucking wonder if the paid professional adult making this comic cover understood how ridiculous this looked

Yeah there's never been a comic cover that looked unintentionally hilarious before. Just admit who ever drew this didn't click that had Sonic covered in cum

You worry too much over what strangers who'll never see you again will think about you. Strangers who probably deal with drunks, half-naked people, and all manner of crazies on a daily basis.

An adult buying a cartoon popsicle isn't even going to blip on their radar.

You can ask the man himself. Matt Herms is a cool guy.

I don't care what the creator intended, my question was aimed at that user. Since he never answered, I assume he realized what a retard he is and moved on.

I'm that user, user.

>literally judging a book by its cover

Except my judgement is usually right

What's ironic is that the cover posted by OP actually contains one of the most interesting retcons and plot twists in the book in that it retcons nothing and fixes a TON of stuff just by having a dumb plot twist.

The internet didn't invent audience bait, newspapers did.