For much of his life has the black dragon soul living inside of him, is essentially a living dofus

>for much of his life has the black dragon soul living inside of him, is essentially a living dofus
>becomes guardian of the white dragon dofus
>never mentions any of this to Yugo or Adami

I know they're different types of dragons but come on.

Also when did he lose the black dragon soul again? Ogrest had them all and we saw them all present in the fight so presumably he stole the white dofus from Joris at some point and got the black dragon soul out of him?

Now that he doesn't have it anymore can he die? He still seems super strong.

Just watched the Dofus movie and it was incredible but... so many questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp2-4QjTKqM&t=782s
usccb.org/issues-and-action/marriage-and-family/natural-family-planning/
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
watchcartoononline.io/anime/dofus-the-treasures-of-kerubim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My biggest question is why he's so short when his parents were normal, maybe even on the tall side

might've been one of his grandparents.

I assume growth was stunted from having the black dragon inside him. Also I'm going to assume that Ogrest took it out of him when he gathered all the 6.

He's always been mortal, he's just had a super mode if shit hit the fan.

>his smile and happiness
>gone

I know he smiled a lot in the OVAs but still

>his adoptive parent was a demigod
>his actual parents are people talked about in legends

I don't think he gives a shit for deities at that point rather than believeing in the balance of things and hence watches over silently

Has there been a child cartoon character go through as much suffering in one sitting as Joris?

another Gamakna video with some spoiler-ish assumptions
New Osa guy, probably related (as in royalty) to the osa chick trying to impress Amalia but she ain't impressed in that shit

Anyone have the Wakfunding presentation stuff?

related

where can I watch the movie?

Steam

He didn't have the black dragon soul by the end of the film. It was return to the Ebony Dofus, and he was given the Ivory Dofus. During the credits, he travels deep inside the house to hide them away.

The question remains - how did Ogrest get those two Dofus?

(not the user above)
but is it available outside of France? getting region locked here in Italy.

I thought the seal that didn't allow the black dragon to mature also effected him

Ogrest got the dofus centuries after the movie, the Dofus probably changed guardian a long time before.
We'll probably learn who had them after Joris in the MMO when Ankama finally puts them in the game. We should also learn how Ogrest got them in his comics.

It's on steam in the US at least

It's on kisscartoon. It's pretty HD. Subbed

read the "manga"
it definitely answers some questions

bimp

"Why am I so flat?"

>implying ruel doesn't profit off of that nigger shit

Is it completely necessary to watch the Dofus tv series before the movie?

I'm about halfway through and wondering if it elevates past the kind of storytelling it has now. Seems pretty light on actual plot.

Nope. Just watch the movie now. If you are familiar with the wakfu universe you won't really miss anything by not watching all of Dofus.

I think you'd have the basic idea by now, as far as Kerub and Joris goes. Simone sadly doesn't appear in the movie and the other characters are new. There's Kerub's brother but his episode doesn't really do much more than show his rivalry to Kerub.

You could probably read the comic to know the characters or just skip straight to the movie.

ask these animators

Joris had a hard life

It's no wonder he turned into such a hardass by the time of Wakfu

I don't think so.

He took it back. When he holds the little baby black dragon he was taking it back inside him. That was my understanding anyhow and that's what the wiki says.

Whatever the case he definitely looses it for good at some point. I'd like to think he gave it up willingly, maybe it was maturing and couldn't live inside him anymore, rather than someone ripped it out of him.

It seems the effects of his expose to it were permanent though I mean he's still small, all black, super strong, and slow to age. Losing it doesn't seem to have weakened him at all.

centaurs are coming to dofus

10/10 would fuck

Not exactly, "Dofus 3" is just a placeholder name and it'll be decades after the Dofus MMO but before Ogrest's Chaos.

Also, that is one of the appearances Cras may take. Depending on the spell choices the player will take their character will change appearance (mainly depending on elements or so it seems). Sagitarius Cra seems to be a fire Cra.

Are there games good? I hear they're turn based which intrigues me.

They're art is obviously god tier. I do wish wakfu was animated like the dofus movie though instead of flash but I understand that's not what kids wanna see anymore and it'd probably cost a fortune.

The Dofus movie is flash.

tedious grindfest.

France is getting the christian kool aid. Soon everything will be sanitised to appeal to sjws and soccer moms

Well it looks more... Traditional. I liked it.

not muslims

Will Ankama ever make anything good again? it feels like first season of Wakfu was the onlty actually decent thing they made. The rest has been disappointing to various degrees

I wonder what Srams will be like?

Even spookier stubbier skeletons.

The dofus movie was fucking fantastic.

I would say its
1. Dofus movie - beautiful like classic Disney
2. Nox special - heartbreaking
3. Wakfu S1 - good fun, great waifus
4. Ogrest special - beautiful animation sweet story
5. Wakfu OVA's - fun, better plot than S2
6. Wakfu S2 - weak plot but still pretty good

None of it's bad though.

honestly no matter how many of them are in France, I don't think France actually gives much of a shit what they think.
Remember, the UK is a "christian" while France has long been secular. They'll boot all the muslims out if they were motivated enough, especially with the EU collapsing. Soon they'll be able to do it given the chance and not have anyone to tell them not to.

>The dofus movie was fucking fantastic
Not particularly. I utterly forgot it by now, but I definitely remember having quite a few problems with it, especially rushed ending and how little it seemingly mattered.

I'm sorry my friend but it sounds like you have a terminal case of plebitis. The only known cure is to stop having such shit taste.

This meme needs to die.

Less arguing, more delicious hips and lewds.

And robo-foggers

Bakara v Eva waifu showdown, who wins? I honestly can't decide.

And the Dofus Kerub series which is criminally underrated.

Have you reached the Ecaflip City 3-parter ? This may be the kind of elevated storytelling you are looking for compared to regular episodes

They're good to play with friends, otherwise they usually are a bit lacking on players. You'll have to grind quite a lot so at least it's more entertaining to do it with friends.
Dofus is around 5€/month but has a free starting area if you want to try it. The game is older than Wakfu and it shows since it's more balanced and much less buggy. There's also Dofus Touch on phones and tablets, which is free but lacks a lot of content and reworks.
Wakfu on the other hand has a lot of interesting concepts that Dofus lacks, but most of them have something that pull them back.

I've got my hopes up for Dofus3 from what I read, but I'm not expecting anything since all many of the interesting ideas they have could end up being too ambitious for them like it happened with early Wakfu.

Is the dofus series still on YouTube?

A french youtuber interviewed the Krosmaga community managers.
Krosmaga will end the beta and be officially released in February, the phone version will be released alongside it.

It's best to watch some of the final episodes too.
Like 47-51-52.

What about Feca and the rest of the gods?

>sjw
>christian

not islamic

Feca and Enutrof had been confirmed to be the next gods a while ago already.
They said they're working already on expansions that we'll get this year, so it's probably those.

Unfortunately the interview didn't have much more useful information because they didn't want to spoil the news on the Gamakna. The interview was recorded on Tuesday and they said it should have released by wednesday, but seeing as it's already 9PM in France I'd say it's safe to assume it's been delayed. I guess it'll be released on Friday at the latest since it's already almost finished.

>no story time with Joris and Papycha

How many times has he seen his adoptive father die now? Does he know he was originally Joris's "dad" not his "son".

The cicle of ultimate cuteness, smiles and comfiness that will inevitably end with tears and misery and there is nothing you can do about it.

What youtuber ?

Maltor, I realize I should've posted the interview in the first place
youtube.com/watch?v=cp2-4QjTKqM&t=782s

Merci, my friend was playing a Xelor deck and that really tempted me

I miss them.

Xelor decks are pretty fun with the hole "jack up your AP to your 20s" shtick

they had a child , if ankama makes another season whit new generation i hope they ad her/him

France is doubling down on catholicism in response to outrage at islamic terror and increasing muslim population.

then by that logic all their female heroes would be boning everyone to get pregnant and live off welfare as a side business since catholics think you should only be getting busy to pop out babies

sadly no

With those child bearing hips, it's now wonder Eva had two children already with a third on the way.

Her sister has some hips too.

>ywn a Eva
>ywn a Cleome

This show is great but god does it bring the feels. Everything from tfw no cra gf to tfw you will never fix Joris' shit life of endless tragedy.

Is it me or did they tone down the female proportions a bit? I feel like Amelia and Eva had thicker thighs and wider hips before.

Granted this is only concept art for the upcoming season.

Tbh looking at that it looks like they shrunk everyone's legs.

They are getting old.

Did he bought Super Male Vitality™ ?

Here is Eva's comparison from the previous seasons. It looks like they thinned out her legs overtime. They used look stockier. As for her hips you can't really know since she's heavily pregnant.

Liking Sram. Ecaflip is pretty good. Iop is neat as is Cra. Slowly going through the unlocking of decks with the training matches.

Fun game.

Haven't you heard the word?

no

Bird?

Yugo looks much less stocky as well. I like it. Dally looks basically the same.

The thickness of the lower legs/feet always seemed too extreme to me especially in S1. Thick thighs are one thing but thick shins are just weird.

What is the viewing order for DOFUS/WAKFU stuff? Interested but don't know where to begin.

This might be a good chronological order. I dunno.

>catholics think you should only be getting busy to pop out babies
untrue:
usccb.org/issues-and-action/marriage-and-family/natural-family-planning/

the usual mega download

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

I would say start with the Dofus movie and the Ogrest movie then go Wakfu S1, Nox special, S2, OVA's.

The Dofus movie is really really great and it introduces you to the concept of the dofus as objects of great power and gives you background on Joris. I started with Wakfu S1 and 2 and it still made sense but when Joris showed up it was like well who's this little guy? Why is he so strong? If you watch the movie though you'll know and further appreciate his badassness.

Goultard Special
Dofus: Kerub's Bazaar
Dofus Movie
S1 Ep. 1-25
Nox Special
S1 Ep. 26
Ogrest movie
S2
The 3 OVAs
S3

Is this order good?

So can we at least expect S3 by this year? And will Netflix sub immediately it or do we have to wait?

Maybe 8 months worth of waiting until it's release.

Pls answer

Maybe.

Good luck, it'll be sporadic and no guarantee that they haven't been taken down already.

Otherwise: watchcartoononline.io/anime/dofus-the-treasures-of-kerubim

try kisscartoon
They have all the wakfu and dofus stuff subbed and hd

>His smile and optimism gone.

>Dofus
>HD

not to mention streaming is shit
yeah no

>Khan was supposed to take Joris to a strip club

wow

>shy around ladies
C U T E