Clone Conspiracy #4 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1d-aWMQuoS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OK, I laughed at Otto shooting Francine down.

Huh. Pretty early for a marvel series to get storytimed. Thanks anyways

You're welcome.

I kinda want a comic about Lizard playing soccer.

There we go, Slott's classical "one good moment in a whole shitshow."

That was cool.

Who is the little girl by Alistair?

>It's 'Peter is going tofix Otto's fuck up' epsiode.

>it's an otto commits sudoku and kills a hundred people because someone insulted his waifu episode

Otto is Sup Forums confirmed.

otto is basically slotts self insert, so really slott is Sup Forums

Until next time.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Yeah, no kidding. Usually it's all DC stuff for the first seven or so hours of the day.

What the fuck, Ben? I was onboard until this.

>Ben Reilly is aware of Bendispeak
>the first thing he thinks about that is "brain damage"

FUCK OFF, SPIDER-GWEN

Well, I guess the story needs conflict in order to progress, but this is still kind of heartbreaking.

>1988x3056
No one said Ben would stat good the whole event.

This is fucking stupid, all of this is fucking stupid

Slott fucking sucks

Did Otto not realize that he'd be killing himself when he turned up the sound on the thing?

Like the pages afterwards makes it seem like he didn't realize that, even though he's a super genius science man

He sperged out and didn't think of the consequences when protecting his waifu's honor.

He didn't you don't insult Otto's girl and get away with it.

He went full whiteknight and didnt give a damn thing about anything else

Yea no shit.

Well, so much for Prowler's moral dilemma.

I did something I should not have done and read a file I should not have read... wanna know what happens?

Basically everyone is saved when the signal vibrations or whatever is corrected. Most of the clones die, save for a few key ones. You can guess who, obvious resurrections and a new status quo.

As for Ben, well, he and Peter have one last stand. Ben says that despite doing some fucked up shit he can still remain a hero and Peter needs to accept this. Fight ensues and you know the deal. Then comes Ock to fuck shit up. Ock stricken with grief over the death of the midget (yes, she's one of the people not saved) decides that Ben must be killed and his love revenged. Now Peter and Ben are fighting and it's looking really grim. So Ben does the only thing he can and in the lab activates the frequency and he and Ock are now dying.

Ock dies first saying it was worth it or some shit and now Peter is holding Ben telling him it didn't have to be this way. Ben says it's not the end, he still has one more trick up his sleeve as he dies. The clone in the pod steps out and it's a blonde Ben Riley. He says that he seen the error of his ways and know the only thing to do is redeem himself and once again be the Scarlet Spider. The shake hands and bla bla bla.

Cont...

Now, for the prologues.

- Ben is on a rooftop with his new outfit saying he has work to do. Kaine comes in from the shadows and says he'll be keeping an eye on him and that he does not trust him. He asks him how he was able to resurrect himself so fast without being at the controls. Ben says he has his ways and smirks. Quick panel of the destroyed lab and an Ock pod that's dead. Kaine tells him to leave New York and never come back. Ben puts his mask on and simply says "The die has been cast." and swings away.

- Peter is talking with his family and friends. Aunt May is still devastated and heartbroken. A doorbell rings and Aunt May says she's get it. She does and you hear a scream and then a THUD. Peter and the others rush to see what happened and before them is Uncle Ben, holding May in his arms saying "Peter, I think your Aunt needs some help."

I really hope you're shit posting but I wouldn't put it past Slott to do this

This had better be you shitposting but I could still believe it because Slott or someone was saying that Superior Spider-Man fans would want to see it.

And bringing back Ben Parker? Really? After he had Spider-Uncle Ben taking residence in place of MC2 Peter?

Why the FUCK does Massacre have his guns?!?

>save for a few key ones.

Which ones? I mean obviously JJJ Sr is still dead according to your post and so is Anna Maria

THAT'S THE FUCKING PAGE RIGHT THERE

so, now she forgive him?

This is shit, but I can totally see Slott doing it

It's so dumb and heretical, I can't help but believe it.

Don't need money
Don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train.....

Mostly bad guys who will probably used in future stories I'm guessing. The whole thing seemed like an excuse to replenish the villain pool while also setting up Scarlet Spider and the new status quo for Amazing which is Uncle Ben being alive.

I assume the Gwen clone died, too? Cause if she did, then Slott fucking proved me right that the all the drama meant fuck-all.

So Ben is 120% insane? Literally no moral compass whatsoever? Bit far fetched if you ask me

Yeah and kinda unceremoniously, which is why I didn't even mention it.

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=1d-aWMQuoS4

how does uncle ben come back?

Kek
Otto is such shit

I thought Ben wasn't evil according to slott

this page is hilarious
I like Slott when he's fucking around but when he gets serious its pretty bad stuff

So how long until these show up on Bleeding Cool?

Okay wait, the only reason it was able to effect non-clones is because they were near a bunch of normal clones and breathed the same air and all that. How can the signal affect people who are really far away?

Well that was.....SUDDEN

It didn't say, but my guess is he was brought back by Ben off panel at some point. It'll likely be explained later. It's the BIG surprise that's supposed to change Spider-Man comics forever.

If you're for real then I'm glad I didn't waste money on this.

>Brings back a whole bunch of evil Spider-Man villains
>But I wouldn't bring back the Burglar!
Also, it's weird how after all these decades, the burglar STILL doesn't have a name.

Physical contact with carrion infected people. The frequency to turn all New U clones into carrions was broadcast over TV

uhm..and the Amazing Spiderman preview with she and Peter talking alone?

Already saved everything he wrote. I'll get started on the article once I get into the office in a few hours.

He's not for real

fuck you reeee

You mean the issue that came out today?

I'm so proud of you.

The Goblins seem to be having so much fun.
Also, kind of weird seeing JJJ in the sam room as the Spider-Slayer and the Big Man.

FUCKING SPIDER FAGS

STOP INSULTING MY WAIFU

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I knew Ben would be evil even before the new Scarlet Spider announcements but still, BRAVO SLOTT

If I hadn't already dropped ASM 2-3 years ago, this would be enough to do it, if true.
The worst part is, it's so fucking awful that it's totally feasible.

That takes place before the conclusion of this thing.

>those spoilers
top fucking lel I hope this is true just for the shitstorm

Huh
Well this is a good page

I know this is BS because we know it's ben in SS and Peter David said Ben will be dealing with what he did while he was the Jackal

>This moment has been prepared for
>Using that quote in this context
kys Slott

Writers lie all the time. Plus, he can't give away the twist if it's true. Which it isn't, but fucking imagine.

If it is true Slott's fucking dead. There is no way fanboy rage will let him survive that

KEK
Wait
Aleksei isn't a clone?? I thought he died with Silver Sable?

All the anons ITT believing these 'spoilers' is a bit embarassingly stupid. Oh well, confirmation bias of thinking of Slott as a constantly awful writer will make people beleive anyone these days i guess

>Ned Leeds
You know, I just realized how much of a dick move it is to keep Ned in the Hobgoblin suit. He was brainwashed into being the Hobgoblin, he needs help.

How's the Doctor Who fan fiction coming along, Dan?

nah

Well this cover is a lie, and so was the solicit that claimed tha The Lizard was going to stop playing nice.

So
Slott has ruined
>MJ
>best clone
>everything Spider-Man
AGAIN I ASK why is he still alive

This better be shitposting.

>Design seems familiar

Inb4 Otto made spidey communicators in the future.
Slott pls don't wanks off Otto so much for him to be secretly behind the beyonders themselves.