Stop reading Big 2

Stop reading Big 2.

why would i ever listen to what that ridiculous grump has to say as gospel?

Can Moore stop Stan Lee?

reminder that everyone has tried to do make amends for him getting fuck the way he did, but he would rather still bitch about Margarete Thatcher

I never started.

fuck off, treebeard.

>he would rather still bitch about Margarete Thatcher
Him and the entire British left. You'd think 1985 was yesterday the way they won't shut up about "muh mines muh pits". Like they'd last five minutes in a fucking coal mine.

Moore worked in an abattoir as a young man.

What's that beard made of?

What's Moore been writing lately? I've been out of the loop.

the purest mithril...

providence

Well that's easy, none of their shit right now is worth reading anyway.

They're forever salty about Thatcher, it's actually hilarious how much impact she's had on this country

>stop letting your gf sleep with your wife

Produce regular monthly material which I enjoy in the same way and to a greater degree and I'll put my money to that instead.

I've pretty much done so. Barely anything current Big Two stuff interests me. Scioli's Superpowers stuff and maybe the Shade the Changing Girl series due to the artist.

Oh trust me, it's more than that. Did the Unions go over board? Yes and they needed to be contained. However, the policies that Thatcher invoked destroyed the Unions and the community which came with it.

The infamous 'she took milk' stuff pretty much summed up her entire reign as Prime Minister. She took away things which would of helped the poor and made policies which benefited the rich, while at the same time destroying Britain as an industrial nation, taking away jobs and livelihoods as a result. There was Falkland War which was absolute hell for both sides, with good old Maggie the butcher continuing and escalating the war. Then left the soldiers on their own, leading to more dying from suicide than the actual war. There was also the fact that she was anti-gay, pretty much a racist in all but name, defended and acquainted pedophiles, got in bed with Regan... I could go on, but you get my point. That's the reason that much of the old left complains about her. Because they still remember and feel the pain of what she did.

Someone like Moore who seemed to grow up in a Blue Collar town would have seen her influence the most. In fact, that's where V for Vendetta comes from. It's his rant against Thatcherism, of how it followed the basic rules of fascism and so on.

good fuck communism

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

>says the Drumpf voter
Ready for the PotUS to own all the businesses in USA, user?

stop being such a grumpy old faggot

This is the most reddit post I've ever seen

>Lefties are reddit!

Reminder that it's highly likely that the current administration will try to axe the FCC's current net neutrality rules which would utterly fuck edgy, controversial sites like Sup Forums over big-time.

You can share that 'fact' with reddit

i mean don't come crying to me when your ISP blocks access after another fappening-esque scandal

because you won't be able to

Seems like the only one to lose anything is you, otherwise you wouldnt be bitching about it

I sincerely doubt most people on Reddit give a shit about what happened to the UK's working class in the 80s. I doubt most actual britbongs on Sup Forums do. Probably too busy trying to learn Russian.

You're old!

He came out with his long in the works novel 'Jerusalem', which if you've got the time for it is pretty fantastic. It's a brick of a book, all about life and death and the worlds between. Some great characters, memorable.

God, I hate tourists.

Ennis writes for DC. Moore knows damn well I can't stop

>"Ima total anarchist but you need to vote Labour now because reasons"
You have no idea how good it felt to hear his and Stewart Lee's total confusion and mild despair over the British election results.

Mmmmmnno.

It's weird too, like they're stuck in a time warp. I don't see the American left bitching about Reagan.

Or what?!

>reddit REDDIT rEDDIt ReddiT AAAA HA HA HA HAAAA
ffs

No U

I would watch that fight.

I think Moore will outlast Lee though, Moore has legit wizard powers.

nothing here that isn't truth. Thatcher was a good preview for what the burgers are about to experience though.

How can I stop doing something I've never done? Is this a riddle? If I get it right, do I get to titfuck your daughter?

nah we're pretty much always bitching about reagan, he was a terrible president through and through and set the republican party on the path it has been going til now where the climate is such that Trump could actually get elected

But user, Garth Ennis is writing for DC.

I already did.
5 years ago.

>he thinks Reagan is responsible for Trump and not the Democrats

its a factor of both but reagan and muh christian values set the republicans on the path they are today. The democrats did their part by nominating the least popular shitpile they could find, literally the only woman that could lose to trump but I'll refrain before this goes full pol

Short story: I sent a physical letter to her and her husband and talked about how they all, including her father, shaped up my enjoyment of writing and comics and then a month later she sent me a pretty generic thanks and a completely sopping wet copy of Albion. It was possibly signed too. Thanks, mailman.

>muh christian values
They weren't in it for Trump, so no.

>being an amerifat
>differentiating comics based on companies issuing them instead of quality or artist

>its a factor of both but reagan and muh christian values set the republicans on the path they are today.
Is it? Because the republicans seem to be big on OUR WAY OR GOVERNMENT FREEZE. Plenty of republicans are just loosening their belts and grabbing people's pussies or ranting on about niggers now that Trump is in office. I mean, now that Trump is in office, what exactly is TOO outrageous for the president to do now? Fucking nothing, really.