Disney has a real fun movie coming out this summer! It's about a big party with confetti and a clown guy...

Disney has a real fun movie coming out this summer! It's about a big party with confetti and a clown guy, it's really fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=kmW3xVYQcPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that tomato throwing scene

honestly i'd fuck with clopin

The characters all dance in a party line and follow the clown guy. It's so much fun. There is a differently-abled person to teach children to judge people for who they are on the inside.

The bad guy walks behind the party line with a snooty look, wishing he could outlaw fun and make everyone else be serious like him. It's going to be so funny when the clown pulls pranks on him and makes him angry

>black chick
What's this fucking SJW bullshit. Where's our good, untainted Disney movies from the 90s?

Disney is about diversity and teaching children that racism is wrong, like in pocahontas when the europeans learned that racism is wrong and became friends with the native americans to found America. All the animals love john smith and try to steal his biscuits, it's so much fun

I really liked the scene when Meeko gets in the bathtub with Percy, Classic Dinsey!

Omg I love parties

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

>dark skin =! Black
I fucking hate white people

Can we all agree that the gargoyles hold the movie back?

the gargoyles were the only part of the film that didn't scare my five year old when I took him to see it in theaters, so no

I know right? we were promised a fun movie about a parade and instead we got a scary mean movie

And I fucking hate blacks.

By your logic a spanish person with a tan is black

>based on a classic book about death, death, humiliation, ethnic persecution, manipulation, betrayal and some more death
>ooh I bet it'll be fun

I know what you're trying to do, but this is actually a legitimate complaint considering she's supposed to be a white French girl stolen by gypsies and not a "real" gypsy.

well the fairy tale about the little mermaid wasn't fun either and look how much fun that turned out to be

Then the Italians sing a Tarantella.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmW3xVYQcPE

No way

Next you are gonna tell me that the original book did not have wacky comic relief gargoyle side characters

Well there was the guy who married Esmeralda who implied he'd fucked the goat.

Black chicks are okay as long as they're dicked by aryan white captains.

However, the original story was written as a romantic fairy tale for kids. Hugo's Paris Notre-Dame was written as a serious tragedy with loads of death and misery and even rape iirc

It's like "let's make a funny kid's cartoon out of War and Peace" or "Anna Karenina" or "Crime and Punishment"". Sure that'll go over well

A lot of people say Hercules was the peak of Disney's Renaissance hubris, but I'd say this is since it's a case where said hubris actually affected the quality of the movie itself.

You are both racist, watch zootopia

>movie tries to put gypsy vermin on the "right side" of the story.

Frollo should have burned them all

Didn't he almost hang two people because he thought they were spies?

Yeah I think I'll just stay home thank you.

let's make a talking animal movie about WW1!

>Hercules
>not one of the best of the disney renaissance

As I said, Notre Dame is where the hubris affected the actual film. Hercules was a fine film, but was caught up in a enormous marketing campaign that didn't pan out.

Why did that freak me out so much?

>gas the preds, race war now!

because it's pure suffering