Scarlet Witch Thread

>Telekinesis

What were they thinking? they better correct this in Doctor Strange 2

Telekinesis is easier to explain and use on screen than random uncontrollable hexes

>starts thread with shitty movie Witch
>complains about her

You fucked up son.

>tfw scarlet witch hype is dead Carol cancer grows

Its oger

Simple:
Telekinesis and telepathy is the result of mental augmentation which resulted from the Mind Stone unlocking her latent powers of Chaos Magic.

Thus Wanda has a duality of powers echoing the comics.

Also, Feige has said Wanda is pulling power from another dimension(s)

Was Doom actually in love with her or he was just lusting for power?

Why is classic Wanda so perfect?

How can they correct this mistake?

>that nip

Wonder Woman of Marvel

Goodnight sweet princess at least you don't have lesbian hair

good spotting!

Indeed. Hadn't noticed when I first saw the set.

Imagine this scene in the MCU...Hnnng.

That'll probably be a few movies down the road. I don't think Wanda and Carol will got off on the right foot when they meet.

If you notice, they left the door wide open to go back and retcon Wanda's powers.

Wanda makes weird particle effects with her hands much like doctor strange sorcerers, she just doesn't use that energy to draw glyphs and shit, because she doesn't KNOW any.

Strange magic is based on expanding your mind and tapping into powers from other dimensions. All they have to do is say that the Mind stone blew open this ability in the twins. Quicksilver got attuned to some dimension where speed works differently, and Wanda is something closer to a traditional sorcerer, albeit with no idea what she is doing and no training. They were both doing magic all along, they just don't know it.

The moment they make this connection, they can set up a training montage between Wanda and Strange to give her a power boost. Maybe give her the tiara as a magic artifact that helps her focus her powers.

>Maybe give her the tiara as a magic artifact

Not gonna happen. The other stuff, maybe. But the tiara probably won't ever appear. Olsen's known to be anti-tiara.

Remember how the shell after the one that killed their parents turned out to be a dud?

That sounds a lot like latent probability magic in action there.

Everybody writes her powers differently, a comics tradition that continues into the MCU.

Joss Whedon gave her completely unprecedented mind powers because he needed to give the Avengers spooky visions and might as well have Wanda do it.

Then in Civil War with a new team, her mental powers are completely gone or unmentioned and it's "moving things with my mind."

But in a deleted scene from Civil War, Vision tells General Ross: "Ms. Maximoff manipulates molecular polarity, allowing her to alter reality... but I'm a little harder to explain.”

Next time we see her she'll have some different power set and continue changing it for as long as she stays alive.

>her mental powers are completely gone

Except they're not. We saw her use them.

This

Where was that? Where she took control of Vision's rock? (No pun intended) I thought that was just her taking over the stone, not his mind.

She had her lezzo hair phase 25 years ago.

Telepathically controlling the mind stone to activate Vision's density powers makes more sense than some how triggering them through telekinesis

If that's so then they should recast her

you know she's done nude scenes, right

this, we need to stop carol

user, it's not about having seen the titty in the past, it's about seeing the titty now

Cute

someone post comic pages of her

Good help us all

>no bra

Why!?! WHY?!?! Why did she decide to wear panties with this dress?!

Definitive George Pérez panel of the character he fetishizes more than any other

>Definitive George Pérez panel
>wearing underpants

lol ok bud

Didn't want to shave?

So, she would be okay with showing her pussy if she was shaved?

Must be. Why else would she have worn those giant ass granny panties?

She always does.

Full blown 70s' bush confirmed

It's not going to happen. Stop trying to make Wanda happen.

Never.

kat dennings would have made a batter scarlet tits-- i mean witch in her classic costume

Nah, Wanda a qt.

Seeing her in black, I kind of want her as Ms. Marvel. She would be hot in black thigh high boots and a domino mask.

People want her to happen so she will be free from the stench of Bendis.

Just think of how every time she appears on screen, she reminds Bendis that he spent years trying to wreck the character and make her the most hated in the world and he failed.

Granted all the writers who like her are middle-aged men who read the Avengers in the '70s and think she and Vision are OTP. (Which includes Joss Whedon.) But still.

So the point is not to make her a star because she's a team-only character like every other woman created for X-Men. The point is to spite Bendis.

What is she trying to do here?

That's where she was holding up the tower thing after Vision blasted it down to stop Cap from escaping.

What's her endgame?

Why didnt vision just blew up the escape ship

or shoot at bucky directly

in that way we wont have a gay captain america

If it was to give me a knee socks fetish, she's too late.

Because "magic" with no other description is a shit-tier power. Nobody likes omnipotent heroes. Nobody wants her to just wave her hand and turn Ultron into a frog, ending the movie in five minutes.

How about nothing at all.

delete this

She isn't naked, but I still dig it.

Her power is hex that causes her target bad luck

How can she even fight with those

There isn't enough time in a movie to even start explaining what comic Scarlet Witch can or can't do. I assume they'll keep it vague so she can do what she ultimately does in the comics: whatever the fuck the writer needs her to be able to do for that story.

I like to think a little of both. He has a well known love of gypsy women.

this desu
also don't forget that HYDRA and SHIELD have had the Tesseract (Space Gem), which explains how Quicksilver can move so quickly in Space desu

>desu desu deesu
kys yourself

This isnt hard to explain

>Full blown 70s' bush

Because it was the one Team Iron Man took to get there. How are they supposed to get home if he blows it up?

Thanks to powerwank about quantum physics, all reality is probability and "bad luck" can mean anything from creating matter to turning back time.

>An actress who has the good sense to acknowledge that a piece of the characters' costume from the comics would not translate well in any capacity to real life
>Recast her

That just sounds like some kind of retarded. Olsen's admission of the tiara being stupid just makes her all the more based.

best waifu feet

I got the first trade for Wanda's solo

Nice that they gave her an archnemises with the Green warlock, but the art is really shaky
the book needs a consistent GOOD artist, and it doesn't have that

I hope she can at least get a solid 24 issues though at the least

>which explains how Quicksilver can move so quickly in Space desu
When was Pietro in space?

>dude Dr Strange lmao
fuck off with this shit already
They're not the same franchise whatsoever
Dr Strange 2 should be exclusively Dr Strange shit, no girls allowed

mmmmmmm yum
simply deliciouso

Fuck the kid next to me bump

I want her to fart on me.