I think there's a better series finale than Regular Show out there. That is the Jimmy Neutron series finale

I think there's a better series finale than Regular Show out there. That is the Jimmy Neutron series finale

Jimmy managed to make the greatest invention ever, got together with Cindy, graduated Elementary School, and Skeet, Sam, Bolbi, Brobot, Ultra Lord and others returned!

It was so touching when Jimmy and Cindy were officially a relationship.

I got so sad when everyone were graduating Elementary School and saying goodbye to Ms. Fowl

Jimmy Neutron left me wanting more..........and then we got the crapfest that is Planet Sheen. It should have been called Planet Hugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1IAsDWHsIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was so happy that this character returned

Fuck off

Regular Shows finale was WAY better than Salty Neutron

bump

Samefag

Skeet is way better

>that moment when Sam didn't want Jimmy's drugged up candy

This

bump

bump

>That episode where Sheen got a homeless man to act as his father in the parent-child competition.

Other than Jimmy and Cindy getting together, I don't remember any of that happening in the finale.

Fuck off with your dead meme you teenage cocksucker

Skeet's the man

SODIUM CHLORIDE

did Jimmy actually have a series finale? I thought they just stopped making new episodes out of the blue

Bumping for interest, as this sounds more likely and obvious shitpost up above was obvious.

I always thought the League of Villains movie was the finale. Guess not

Hugh was best character in the whole show

Hugh > Sam > Skeet > Bolbi > Brobot > Ultra Lord > Carl > Sheen > Everyone else (except Jimmy) > Jimmy

>Hugh will never land on a planet populated by duck aliens

Why even live?

bump

>"the pizza is aggressive".

Jimmy & Timmy Power Hour 3 was the finale of both Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Odd Parents.

AINT NO LOVIN MY MAN
SHOO OP SHOOP OP
OOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=w1IAsDWHsIs

Hugh's the best

JIMBO

If jimmy is so smart, why isn't he in college already?