There is only one capekino

There is only one capekino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kino
>blows past character building emotional scenes in order to spend more time on action scenes

Sure

It's been agreed upon the movie is kino up until the forest fight. Right after Logans iconic scream that is.

>kills Xavier during an action scene

What made me angriest was the stupid Mexican immigrant angle. Jesus fuck,
Like people who conduct illegal human experiments would give a fuck which country they are in.

Am I the only one who doesn't like it when the hero loses his powers or is weakened.
It was finally a adult movie but old wolvey was at 25% most of the movie.
I'm aware they do it for a reason in film making but still.

Mangold fucked it up in the wolverine, could've thrown in the murasama blade since that is the only thing that could kill him.

Instead we have adamantium bullets

Logan was good, but i don't think its something I'll ever rewatch

They do.

They quite literally as a matter of fact do care in real life.

>people who conduct horrid and illegal experiments care about the law

What ever you are on, just stop

It's derivative of greater works.

You mean The Dark Knight, correct? Even Superman: The Movie is a valid answer.

No idea why I never made this connection

Doesn't mean that any of them are bad for having an archetype.

>pic not related

The first three all do something original within an archetype.
Logan takes entire scenes and plot points from the others and it is distracting for someone who has seen the others because they're borrowed scenes and not just inspired from them.

I get plot points but which scenes?

That's not Batman Returns though.

Raimi's Spiderman
Nolan's Batman
Watchmen
Man Of Steel

Its trash for redditors like most of this shit poleddit board

And Blade

Logan was pretty good, would have been better without that retarded young logan clone

Logan's deconstructive story is dishonest as fuck. If you want to deconstruct superheroes, you do so by putting in them realistic scenarios where their outlandish features fall apart. And hopefully you also rebuild them anew in that realistic setting into more powerful superheroes who can function in the real world.

Instead Logan is about Wolverine trying to import some kids over in a cartoon Trump dystopia land, where brown people are hunted down like dogs by the evil white border control and scientists. It becomes somewhat laughable that the director thinks this is any more realistic setting than the ones in the original X-Men films. Atleast those ones didn't have their heads up their own asses.

And then halfway through the film we are treated to a scene where Picard is watching just such a western. This is to remind the audience what the film is about since the actual film is unable to convey its themes convincingly without hitchhiking from a superior western film that deals with similar themes in a much more convincing manner.

Logan confuses realism and authenticity with nihilism and gore and edge.

wrong picture, op

If you think the last third of the movie was anything other than dogshit you're a certified pleb

glib facsimile

It's more like

>People who conduct unethical experiments care about whether or not the country they're operating can or will enforce the law

as you can see with the huge and relatively unchecked operation of drug cartels in Mexico, doing illegal experiments on human children would be safer to do in Mexico than in the United States. You're just a delusional Sup Forums nigger paranoid about movies insulting daddy drumpf

It's capeshit. It's good because it's a little better than most of capeshit in existence.

And yet weapon x homeland is Canada.

It's similar to Hannah only because Hannah was practically Laura/X-23's origin done in live-action. Considering how Logan adapts parts of her origin, the similarity was inevitable. It's hardly "derivative" when X-23's source material was created almost a decade before Hannah even came out.

Hands down, Marvel is actually not that bad at making dramatic capeshit. I mean compared to the usual crap we get and not to mention DC.

>Hannah was practically Laura/X-23's origin done in live-action

Laura wasn't trained by her parent.

The little girl looks like Sheldor fucked Anna Farris.

>dishonest

Why didn't you write "I wrote only Fs in math and physics and I'm not smart enough that's why I write as an pseudo intellectual and use meaningless buzzwords".

The ending was pretty capeshit.
I thought everyone learned their lessons about having too many kids acting.

It ruined Thunderdome and almost ruined Logan.

The little girl looks like Evan Peters.

>capekino
>doesnt wear a cape

> Mexicans have created such a shitty country, that drug cartels and human experiments run unchecked
> hey guys, we should TOTALLY let those people in to our country. in millions, no less

hanna is too good for any of those other shits

How can it be cape when nobody wears a cape?

one of the worst movies i've ever seen. me and my brother were actually laughing during the "emotional" scene at the end

The ending is kino, though.

Is the daughter gonna be in the New Mutants film, because she was a good actress. Or is Arya Stark gonna play her? I don't keep track. I hope not; Quasimodo would make a shit Laura.

He's never coming back

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo

>muh nordic blonde loli waifu

It was a 6/10 flick.

Close but no.
Also it should have had a flash back to all the previous wolverine movies as he died
>inb4 cheesy
You would have cried, bitch

How to make a 'good' superhero film

>Take a dramatic, emotional and human story about characters, in this case dealing with an older relative becoming useless and struggling to be a father because of PTSD
>Add claws

aka 'lie to normies and slip them in a good story disguised as capeshit'.

Whilst completely different than the comic. I would have preferred them to take a similar route and not have Logan use his claws till the end

but when he injected the healing shit and became prime wolverine was fucking awesome

Superman (78) is the only true CapeKino because it doesn't cynically try to hide the fact that it's a guy in a goofy suit (though a bit too tongue in cheek for some)

How about the big bad Southern villain hunting the lethal super soldier girl across borders, even capturing her friends/family in order to track her down

Is it worth watching just for the little girl?

Maisie plays Rahne Sinclair, a werewolf mutant. X-23 isn't currently scheduled for any upcoming movie.

If that's all you took away from the film, you're just projecting your perversion and failure to appreciate finely executed photography, choreography and music

>good story

I didnt like the fact he still has is adamantium claws while in Innortal Silver Samurai cut them off. Wasnt this supposed to be the final chapter of the Wolverine trilogy?

Well yeah but I wanted prime wolverine for a whole movie you know

>goofy suits

He wears his underwear over the pants. Hes way beyond the concept of "goofy".

>Logan is about Wolverine trying to import some kids over in a cartoon Trump dystopia land, where brown people are hunted down like dogs by the evil white border control and scientists

Have you even seen the film you imbecile? The corporation who made Laura are trying get their "property" back. It has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

It was Fox tho, they're kinda of a mixed bag

Completely missed this one, when it came out?...also why the flame guy is now a negro?Want he the little brother of the invisible woman?

That's not the goofy part, pleb

This.
They cockteased us with an R rated Wolverine with "beserker rage" movie for so long but we never got it. We'll never see Hugh as prime Wolverine fucking shit up.

how will her career pan out. we gonna get a standalone x23 movie?

I bet they're training her for X-Force movie.

This site is 18+, kid.

She better show up in new xmen movies
>bbbut she lives in the future
Obviously she travels back in time

this oh this