Story time

Monsters Unleashed #1
I don't know about you guys but I'm really excited for the royal rumble. Also this might be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJM1JHtEiWc
youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm onboard if only to see how many monsters I recognize. Hopefully it isn't just OCs out the ass.

>Also this might be good.
dont hurt yourself like that op

I'm excited too
>youtube.com/watch?v=uJM1JHtEiWc

It seems like it's gonna end up being OCs vs Kirby monsters.

Yeah, the solicits and CWII teaser made that pretty clear, which is annoying but whatever. I just hope they don't skimp out on the Kirby monsters.

>Marvel fans already being duped into the next event

so is the guy with the pencil kirby?

Nope

I thought that Wasp needed to shrink in order to fly? Or did Nadia find a way to make the wings stronger?

He does have an awesome hoodie.

Is it just me or does that monster look a lot bigger in the bottom panel than he does in the top

Yay another event
It's been what two weeks since the last one ended

It's still going.

Is an event an event if it's self contained and doesn't promise the event troupes?

> might be good

It has to be, Bunn is one of the few writers left at Marvel who we can count on for fun.

Captain Britain? Union Jack? Spitfire? Who's that? Only the X-Men can save Britain!

They fixed Shuri?

Not self contained though, there are several tie ins

Yes, she was brought back in the most recent run.

One-shots, though. They won't derail the books.

is that the first Telekenetic fast ball?

The tie-ins aren't interrupting any books at least, they're self-contained one-shots.

>guardians of the galaxy 2 coming soon

Wait, I thought that the GotG split up because they were pissed at Star-Lord for not telling them Thanos was imprisoned on Earth? Granted, it was stupid, but still.

They aren't tie ins that derail books, they are tie ins that are one shots. I'm just saying, this is one of the least event events we've had in a while, so it might be fun.

Meanwhile Maria Hill is sarcastically saying how good a planet shield would be right now

>not even the captions care about Triton

and the fuking in-humans why the fuck no

Like Gwenpool, Moon girl suffers from looking horrible in every style besides the one in her solo

They'll leave earth soon

Triton shouldn't be there, this takes place after CWII and before IvX, he should be in prison.

It's a 5 issue mini, with a handful of one-shot tie-ins that aren't interrupting any ongoings. This is how you do an event. Hardly anything to get upset about. If they did more events like this and less like CWII then I'd be happy.

I'm surprised that YOU care about Triton.

Elsa!

Who makes toys of monsters that terrorized the planet at one point or another?

I'm surprised anyone cares about triton

Bloodstone is back? pretty neat

Monsters = bloodstone

How would anyone on Earth even know what Mangog looks like?

Admit it, Kaiju just sounds cooler. The weebs have already won.

It's Elsa time, b*****s!

Yes, I know I can't do the skulls thing when she swears, but a try is a try.

While I can't think of another instance of it happening off the top of my head, there's no fucking way it hasn't been done before given the number of teams with telekinetics on them that Wolvie has been on.

only reason elsa is back is because this is 2016 part two

Even Bendis would start question if we have too many spread pages

Hmmm, so he's making the monsters?

SOMEONE PLEASE STORYTIME GAMORA & SQUADRON SUPREME NEXT, MANY THANKS!

he doesn't look comfortable, she's basically abusing an animal here

I'm starting to think the brit heroes were gone so that the british lingo isn't overdone before Elsa gets going

na he woud just ask for more room for miles

Presumably this takes place after they kissed and made up but before they got back into space.

>Red and Blue
>Black and Red

You know, I'm having some trouble believing that all these heroes can stop that many giant sized monsters.

Wait did they fuck up and draw Peter in the first one and then miles in the second one? How do you do that

insert laura croft moans

>tempura bacon cheeseburgers

Are those a thing? Man, I want some.

Elsa book announcement when?

Just because a monster is big doesn't mean it's super-poweful and invincible. And even then, it takes all the heroes working together to defeat one.

Trying to steal Franky's favorite bit, Hulk?

Cape artists have no fucking idea how to draw children.

>I don't think even you could fight all these monsters off
Are you fucking kidding me? This is Devil Dinosaur, strongest of all the devil beasts and champion of the Valley of Flame. There isn't a monster alive that could defeat him. He's faced worse odds than this and won.

Yeah, and we got a lot more monsters.

Quick run to the falling giant monster

they're always being really lame and uncreative with him
like recently it was the first time a Wolverine (our girl) wasn't used as a projectile, but as a swinging weapon
it was cool

s-Shut up Foom you're not my real dad

I'd like to point out that this is pretty much the exact plot of both X, The Thing That Lived stories. Except with a bunch of monsters instead of only one.

I recognize the monster on the lower left, what's it called?

Next time we reach the most terrifying monster of all. Greg LAND

The main difference is that this kid isn't creating any monsters, he's summoning existing monsters.

What is his endgame?

it blows my mind how we've never had an Elsa ongoing or even push with her
she's a take no prisoners badass Laura Croft taking down a dozen monsters before breakfast
how has this not been the least bit successful or caught on at all??

>Deep down in the feels.
>Don't say "feels".

In case anyone's interested, I storytimed the Ulysses Bloodstone Hand Book of Marvel monsters a few days ago, alongside Fin Fang Four

>

youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk

Yep. Tempura-fried bacon on a cheeseburger. Throw it on a pair of krispy kreme donuts for buns and slather it in siracha-mayo for extra meme-burgering.

>What is Standoff
>What is JL vs SS
Both "events" took in place of two months barely did shit but have long lasting impact in multiple books.

I liked that until I realised that she could have just retracted her claws which made it extremely dumb.

Because she doesn't fit in with all the quirky sugar sweet female books Marvel puts out.

Now that they're changed She Hulk into Hulk I think there's a good chance Elsa will finally shine.

Well she basically just buffy in her first mini. For years they couldn't decide if they wanted Nextwave to be canon or not and that was the only Elsa people liked. She only played bit parts since. Despite being around since 2001 she only has 52 appearances.

Just give Bloodstone a damn team again.

Captain, Elsa, Blade, another reject mutant no one cares about (Spiral or Maggott) and probably some avenger runoff like Echo

I have a feeling we'll get an announcement of it next Tuesday, written by Bunn. He said that he was going to have a big announcement coming up, and MU ends in March with April solicits next week so any MU spin-off books would have to get announced then. If anyone is going to be getting a book spinning out of this, it's Elsa. Probably with Kid Kaiju as a supporting character.

Hasbro?

I think that's the point. They're going to get overwhelmed and need to rely on Kid Kaiju's monster summoning power to summon their own monsters to fight them.

Zzutak, the Thing that shouldn't exist.

She had a well regarded mini series in Secret Wars.

Also appeared in A-Force for the last arc.

Finally someone actually said it Fuck Kaiju they are Big Monsters

bring back Troll!

I'd go bump her in the night