Can we just admit that Mike + Jay + Rich + Jesse is the best BotW squad...

Can we just admit that Mike + Jay + Rich + Jesse is the best BotW squad? Mike and Jay are god tier and make fun of Rich for being a retard, Jesse isn't great but she's better than Beardfat or AIDSMoby cancer that has to be endured.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmpexrPzaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfSr3uj_jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtu.be/ERDqOiMHjGI
youtu.be/odJWMxjWQoo?t=97
youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28
youtube.com/watch?v=OHl-YReHPEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BotW
Breath of the Wild

serious question, who are all the fucking idiots on the show besides Mike, Jay, and Rich?

Even rich is purely there for meme value

I suppose that skinny timid canadian kid isnt actually that bad but who the fuck is that bald guy and the other obese weirdos who keep showing up in my content

are they on the payroll? do they collect a salary? why is their awkward, incompetent presence taking away from the only people who i care about in this fucked up horrible world mike and jay i hate my life i work too too hard i have actually have what uw ould call a 'pretigious' job out of college im clearing almost 6 figs but i fuckling hate my life i jsut got hoem from work and its 2am on a fucking friday and i do nohting but get bitched out and hte pressure is insaen and it makes me feel fucking worthless all the goddamn time, i cant keep up wiht it they take and they take adn htey take and i cant quite make the cut, i know im not gonna be le yacht baller man so hwy the fuck am i putting up with this, and imd runk as fuck and all i want to know is who the FUCK are those guys on my goddamn red letter media hwo arent fucking rich and mike and jay

Jessi was boring and she used to obnoxiously laugh at her own bad jokes to the point of being unintelligible at times.

unquestionably. autists had to go and ruin a good thing by scaring away jessie. rip best lineup.

So its okay when Rich does it?

fuck off, retard

Mike>Rich>Jay>Colin>AIDS/Jesse>Fat Drunk Canadian>Beardfat>Special Guests

Well that Texan girl was pretty okay when she was flirting with Jay, but pretty boring during the actual movie and discussion. Jay is great and all but in BOTW he dosn't really do much. He's more of a stepping off point that makes Mike and Rich shine.

t.AIDSMoby
go back to crying about the patriarchy fag.

Rich can still talk while laughing.

Colin and Jim are from Canada. They work in special effects, and I think that they're just fans of RLM.

Josh (the bearded one) is one of Jay and/or Mike's friends from before they ever got internet famous.

Jack (the bald one) is another one of their friends, but he's been around for a long time, usually working on editing, special effects, or music.

I'm trying to think of who else they have on the show on a semi-regular basis, and I can't think of anybody else. Len Kabisinski and Max Landis make guest appearances every now and then, but that's about it.

Josh is just a freeloader and I hope several cars run over him

Sure, I'm sorry to see Jess leave, but to everything there is a season.

Official RLM power rankings:
Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike > Powergap > Beta Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay > GMP-Era Mike > 2014-2016 Mike > Jim > Colin > GMP-Era Rich > GMP-Era Jay > Gillian > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Current Year Mike > Powergap > Drunk AIDSMoby > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

all e-celeb faggots are cancer. kill yourselves

Like her buying jewelry with Patreon money

He really doesn't add much to BotW. However, I think he's fine on Re:View.

No, not really, smug liberal just oozes from him and you can tell he ruined several takes/shots by doing some shitty trump jokes that they edited out

>still waiting for Jessie to make a return

Was it rape?

the 4th doesn't matter, as long as it's mike/jay/rich. It could be YOU and I wouldn't care.

If its Max Landis, then yes it definitely does matter if he completely ruins the episode.

Mike > Jay > Rich > Bald > Beard >>>>everyone else

>2014+3
>not liking Jack

Strong and correct ranking Tbh, would not change a thing

i like beardfat and occasional canuck. All of them are better than max landis

Jesse's the worst though

>Jessi died of cancer

I loved her

RLM thread - inda haaaaaaooooowz!

I'm ok with Jack when it comes to movies.

His videogame taste is abysmal though...

Here's Thief: The Dark Project, I know this is /tv and a lot of people won't know about it,but it's arguably one the greatest games of all time.

It's Rich's favourite game, as far as I can tell.

Here's Rich's Solo stream. The game crashes because Rich hadn't played it in years and hadn't applied the fan-patch yet, Thief tends to crash on anything that isn't Windows 98.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmpexrPzaQ

Here's Rich and Jack playing it. Watch as Jack gets progressively more and more bored:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfSr3uj_jpg

And I get it. Thief cannot be Let's Played. You cannot talk over Thief, headphones are almost mandatory (a good speaker setup will also work).

Just, Jack is wrong about games.

He's a funny guy though.

Although... well....

I might as well post this;

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

I dunno... is he trying to do some Blue's Clues shit with bodily functions.....................?

Meh... he's no Garrett Gilchrist so he must be doing something right by the RLM crew

So is RLM actually a pretty respectable show in Sup Forums's opinion?

I'm genuinely curious because they're pretty much the only movie review show I've watched and I have no baseline to compare them with.

as far as webserieses go, they have a notably small amount of detractors on Sup Forums. It's as close as you can get to a Sup Forums seal of approval

I need more fucking Nerd Crew stat.

they don't receive nearly as much praise as they used to and Sup Forums's reception to them has definitely soured, they've gotten progressively shittier since around 2014, before that the level of dick sucking that Mike and Jay got in threads was ridiculous, most have soured on them by now and the majority of the threads is calling them out for getting shittier.

It's best they spread it out desu
they still haven't been able to beat rich unboxing the geek crate

where did it all go wrong?

Yeah...

I mean with Sup Forums no matter what there will always be haters, detractors, trolls and just people with different opinions.

But RLM always seems to get threads with people genuinely interested with their videos.

Garrett Gilchrist was always wrong

I started watching them after seeing the plinket star wars reviews, plus some of the botw, half in the bag, and re-view episodes made in the last 2 years, enjoyed most of it so far.

Is it worth going back and starting from the beginning?

the early HitB episodes are a bit different and weird but worth watching
If you watch one early Half in the Bag video of theirs make sure its Jack and Jill review, it rivals the prequel reviews as their magnum opus.

Yeah that's true. It genuinely makes my day when there's a new one.

Is this what Americans generally look like?

that was a one video concept that they've spread out pointlessly, total waste of time and they should try something new.

It's so on point I love it. It also gives them something to actually write since their reviews are mostly off the cuff.

Other youtube creators come in here and try to seed hatred of the competition.
But it usually backfires. RLM just does their own shit and has very few to none of
these weird incestuous relationships with other channels and eCelebs.

Also their newish "Nerd Crew" series damaged the reps of a lot of YT "faces",
by making a mockery of sponsorship deals and the general craven attitude towards
Hollywood promotional agreements, and deeper "fake geekery" that YT fosters.

For what it's worth they do try and do different things in each nerd crew video. This latest one had the scripted trailer reaction where they all said the same thing over each other, and one of the earlier ones had them pretending a fan video was a real trailer

The jack and jill review is like one of a video essay mixed with half in the bag. Like the stuff they say is funny but the vast majority of it is genuinely a really good insight into whats going on. Mikes breakdown of "Sony owns X company who owns X company who produces X show which just HAPPENS to feature in the movie" is incredible.

His Ghostbusters review went further into that.

>Why aren't they drinking cokes. Sony's product placement department fucked up...

>Oh wait. Papa John's doesn't serve Coke. They only serve Pepsi. That would be a conflict of corporate interests...

>AREN'T FILMS FUCKING MAGICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm glad other people still remember how good Gillian was. They need to bring her back.

Gillian is forever my RLMfu

>Jesse
The only one more boring thant beardfat and AIDSmoby.
She does nothing but chuckle whenever Mike says anything, then try to explain the movie for ten seconds unti someone comments and it's back to chuckling all the time.
I've watched so much BotW I'm starting to unironically like Jake and Josh

You sound really butthurt that Mike and Jay have other friends.

I think people undervalue whatever happened to Len between his first and second BotW appearances.
I don't know if someone explained to him what the show was supposed to be or if he realized it himself, but that first ninja one he might as well have just not been there, he seemed like a downer autist, but during the Black Cougar one he was totally with it and had some of the funnier parts of that episode.

These guys are great because they hate SJWs as much as I do!
youtu.be/ERDqOiMHjGI

>OMG they made one joke once three years ago, that means they’ve validated my autistic obsession with SJWs forever!

Because the first appearance was when they had just met, so it was like being the new guy in a well established group of friends. The second appearance was 3 years later, after they had gotten to know each other a lot better so he felt a lot more comfortable.

exactly, if anything RLM are SJWs given that Mike was just crying about how Egyptian mummies are racist.

I would think if they were hanging out frequently in that span of years he would've shown up more.
Colin and Jim living in a different country and they're around every other BotW at this point, Len is a state or two away.

Honestly I don't like any of them except Mike and Rich Evans. Jay is such a pretentious little twat.

Everybody else is absolute garbage tier, and I assume they're all Jay's loser friends.

I think his point was the opposite, that the original worked because it was about how weird the idea of mummification and afterlife myths are while the new DARK AND BROOTING Mummy is just "something something dark magic" because turning some local myth into a scary story (regardless of how scary the original myth might be) is racis' y'all.

That's like complaining about some garish 1950s ooga booga witch doctor being a villain, it's just an obsolete concept.

It's not a ridiculous SJW complaint.

Mike, Jay and Rich also did a commentary for Len's film, so its clear they've been at least chatting behind the scenes.
Len is also has a day job on top of making movies so taking time to come film with RLM is a bit more time consuming, Canadians I'd imagine come down to do Hollywood stuff and then swing by.

So are all the women in RLM videos just Mike's girlfriends from over the years? That fat girl in the OP was a huge downgrade from the girl he used in the phantom menace review.

His GF back during Gorilla Interrupted days was qt af.
youtu.be/odJWMxjWQoo?t=97

Because Hollywood is right next to Milwaukee? They’re visual effects guys. They sit at computers. What does “do Hollywood stuff” even mean?

Jesse was Mike's girlfriend (and maybe still is?), Gillian from the Phantom Menace review and the Black Ninja HitB and the Crazy Fat Ethel 2 BotW was an actress in Feeding Frenzy and people theorize she and Jay dated.

Jesse stopped appearing in shit seemingly because she saw "creepy" threads about her on reddit or something, but that was years ago and at this point she and Mike might be over.

Colin and Jim both work on major Hollywood films like The Hulk, its not out of the question that they have to travel to a production studio to discuss business, or plans, or whatever, and they take trip to Milwaukee on the plane ride back, its a pretty good reason as to why they would continually appear in RLMshit.

>Mike turning into a fat slob
>Jay transforming into a handsome guy
Weird how that happens

most of Sup Forumss userbase watches them. They are basically what AVGN is for Sup Forums. Only difference being that they still put out good content.

>current year RLM puts out good content

Another good reason that they keep coming back to RLM is that they’re all friends. Crazy, right?

Jay escaped the alcoholic jew

What are some other review sites that are similar to RLM?

Only now every RLM thread is filled with people pretending to hate them despite watching every video and having knowledge of ever minor thing they’ve ever said. I think it’s because they use RLM as a friend simulator but are embarrassed by their own worthlessness so they try to mask it by pretending to hate them.

I just want some friends

I am French. WHAT THE FUCK IS HORSEY SAUCE?
youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28

There's a lot of youtube reviewers who just stole the Plinkett format but put out their reviews way more frequently, like YMS, IHE, and Ralphthemoviemaker.

Mike gave up after him and Jesse broke up. I think its the fact that everyone around him is in love

>dude lets waste hundreds of dollars on plane tickets and accommodation to only watch VHS tapes with some random guys for some youtube video lmao
yeah I'm sure that's totally what happens, and not that people who work in film production would visit film studios for work.

Okay, now name some good reviewers, and not this shit.

Why are all their clothes 10 sizes too large?

Who here would suck Jay's cock?

You didn't say good, you just said "similar to RLM," so I listed plinkett rip-offs.

>YMS
>frequent

he's too busy going to furry conventions to put out reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=OHl-YReHPEk

>dude I’ve never had friends

>frequent

Okay, let me again restate what I already said, I said "way more frequently" as in more than once in two to three years.

nobody is retarded enough to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to visit some acquaintances unless you're rich as hell.

2017 has been a great year for RLM content.

You don’t have to be rich to buy a plane ticket once a year, poorfag

The Holy Mountain is such absolute trash, I automatically assume that anyone who likes it is a dipshit with terrible taste in films.

Is Ralphthemoviemaker the most shameless youtube channel in history? The guy doesn't even puts his own spin on the rip off. He can barely even add anything insightful, interesting or witty to the movie he's discussing.

He also has an ego. He frequently comments that his own films look better than whatever movie he’s criticizing even though his own films look and sound like garbage.

idk, I like his videos about trash reality shows that I've never even heard of, they might as well just be cringe compilations for Mystery Diners or Sasquatch Hunters or whatever the fuck.

to be fair, he's also like 15 years old, so its better than what most kids are doing at his age.

I'm sure Mike Stoklasa would've done the same thing if youtube had been around when he was a teenager.

The only difference is he's currently smart enough to avoid talking about his own films.

Ralph also correctly called out RLM for Space Cop being complete unwatchable shit.

Not only that, she drags the other guys down, ruining their jokes and then repeating them hoping to get any laughs. AIDS mody is ok but she's just as bad if not worse than the fat wizard.

Well she hasn't been in a video in four years so who cares?

You can definitely tell Mike would hold back whenever she was the panel, with the exception being WotW6