How the fuck did she get such a major role in a movie like this over more talented actresses?

How the fuck did she get such a major role in a movie like this over more talented actresses?

nigger liar

(((connections)))

weinstein

that wasn't a cgi character?

Her singing talent

She's a meme celebrity with a giant and rabid fanbase, so of course they would put her in the biggest meme movie of 2016

she already said Weinstein propositioned her for this role but she was strong and refused but still got the part

Incredibly rich family buying her a career

>refused but still got the part
Literally not possible. She sucked his dick, period.

>capeshit
>talent
>major role
Any talented actress doesn't do capeshit. Amy adams emma stone, not talented

>by not sucking his dick she passed harvey's test and got the part

hmmmmmmmmmm

Normally, I'd agree, but her family is very wealthy, they bought her a career so she probably doesn't have to suck anything she doesn't want to.

who would you have cast in the roll?

oy vey she wanted them shekels.

We've done this so many times, she's rich af and connected.

If an actress starts starring in a bunch of major productions out of nowhere there are only really two potential reasons. A Wikipedia search will narrow it down for you.

How the fuck did Jai Courtney get a career over other talented actors?

>You have chosen wisely

>mega rich parents
>deep connections with the entertainment industry
>name recognition from being a vs angel, a job she only got due to her family

Oh gee I wonder.

they don't hire talented actors/actresses for capeshit movies, they hire meme actors.

Suicide Squad was an avant garde punk rock art house action flick.
too bad they didn't make Joker the Main Bad guy. would have been even better

Are you just triggered by Paper Towns or her meta celebrity status? I've only seen her in 1 movie (Suicide Squad). She was good. Only SJWs think there are any exceptional actresses in cape stuff. Unless you're bitching about literally ever cape movie and tv show since the dawn of time you have no right to make this thread.

>(((DeLevine)))

Condé Naste

Her family is extremely rich, runs a bunch of the major fashion magazines (GQ/Vogue/Vanity Fair), and founded the paper that eventually became the Daily Mail. Just nepotism, nothing new.