What the hell is this?

What the hell is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNrXM4v78Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=ARD9B5STbJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ci5z_jKBYy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dreamworks collected a bunch of old properties to have, including Noddy.
Some country wanted them to make a Noddy reboot, so they did.

Noddy, the little man with the red and yellow car.

Pity Hitler looks more like Noddy than that guy does.

Noddy looks bad

Noddy looks pretty cute now.

noddy noooooooooooooo

Well, that looks shit.

wait was Noddy always a boy?
my life is a lie

Shame that even shows for toddlers are getting sterilized and loosing their identity.

He looks cute.
>Sees what the old one looked like
11/10 improvement. Would start threads on /cm/

b-bob? no this can't be real. that can't be bob. seriously tell me they didn't do that and that it's a fan image.

I have gazed into the heart of madness.

That honestly one of the better redesigns I've seen. Don't really see a problem with it.

What are some top-tier shows for toddlers?

When I was a kid I watched ringo/George Carlin Thomas the tank engine, the adventures of Winnie the pooh (show is still comfy af), and Richard Scarry

My brother watched Bob the builder (the Mexican dub for some reason despite the fact we're Scottish), noddy, Paddington (show is comfy), and a vaporwave af show called Bing and Bong (evidently emphasis on the bong)

he always looked cute

I think the problem is that all the shows are becoming homogenized and losing their aesthetic flavor. The fact that this has been happening since the 70's lends credence to the notion that eventually all kids shows will be one market-research aesthetic.

Oh and he watched a lot of fireman Sam which was also comfy. And Wallace and gromit. Actually claymation is just comfy af.

I like how the original had (((sly and gobbo))) living in the woods trying to steal money constantly

Thomas still applies, though avoid anything from Seasons 9 through 16.

tellytubbies was interesting and somewhat bizzare.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNrXM4v78Yo

Tbh they started to suck after the movie. After they got that nasally guy from Brooklyn to do the voice over and switched to shitty cgi it became actually grating.

if you liked Thomas, then Theodore the Tugboat is right up that alley.

That'd be the American one. Alec Baldwin was an awful narrator, and Michael Brandon was no better. The British narrations have been consistently good. Fortunately US and UK have the same narrator from Season 17 onwards.

I liked that one as a kid but I had a strong fear of dark water and that show made me nervous.

Oh it's one of these threads?

This is what modern Thomas is like:
youtube.com/watch?v=ARD9B5STbJs

Human version of Rolie Polie Olie?

But that episode is 3 seasons old, they're at Season 20 now:
youtube.com/watch?v=ci5z_jKBYy4

I would have gladly paid his wage from them to get R. Lee. Ermey the do the voice for him. Well I would if I had the money...

>animated faces
>train has glasses

Miffy.
I don't know in which countries she is broadcasted.

Pingu

It's universal and timeless

Any one episode can be sweet, scary, heartwarming, sad, funny and joyful

All the old British stop motion shows.

e.g. Bob the Builder, Thomas the Tank Engine, Fireman Sam, Noddy, Postman Pat, etc

This somehow legitimately triggers me.

Tiny Planets Space Adventures with Bing and Bong is elder god tier, along with Peep and the Big Wide World

Guess who?

>dreamworks face

Dennis the penis?

It looks like a nerd from the Dr. Seuss movies

'Memeber when Noddy got his car stolen?

kek

it gets worse

For euro Dennis it's alright and an accurate age-up. Or was this you baiting uninformed Amerifats?

Fucking niggers

>somewhat bizzare
>somewhat
also fuck you for posting this, this brought back some weird memories

FUCK I remember this

Must've been

> Used to watch theodore tugboat as a kid
>I now live in Halifax and see actual Theodore regularly

Gotta admit it was fucking weird seeing him the first time. Now it's kinda nice.

You know I didn't think I'd remember some random part of a tellitubbies episode but fuck I remember this fucking bear.

Anyone remember the one with the baer and the tiger (I think) that were like cut outs on wheels?

>Pingu
My noot-noot

Has this come out yet? I'll be less judgmental if this Dennis is actually a menace and not just a kid that kinda mischievous. Honestly new Dennis would be called a fucking softy by old Dennis.