Fat women

Thoughts?

I'll say this.

I met this woman in online dating, crappy website...dunno if its still up. I boned her once because i couldnt fully get into it, but I'll say, I dont I'll ever have my dick sucked that well again

Roasties big,
Roasties small,
Roasties GET OUT,
One and all

The actress?

What's the problem? Just stop being fat

>skeptical about people being interested in you
Makes sense
>pigeonholed into the role of nurturer/big sister
makes sense
>fraught relationships with families who try to 'peddle' healthy lifestyles by restricting food
Now you're taking the piss m8. I'm a fatty but i'm not under the delusion I wouldn't be healthier if I ate less.

Except they kind of steal the scene with their rotundity and then you question their character because they clearly have an unhealthy addiction.

more or less

When are they gonna be held responsible for their weight and have to pay for extra weight on flights and for two seats?

lol, right?

"Food intake" Never heard someone describe their eating as food intake

Every word also applies to fat men.
Maybe it's just not good to be fat.

People like this are unworthy of the body they have, they ruin them and blame it on someone else these people are disgusting.

seems fat men aren't as vocal because they can admit fault on the issue whereas fat women want equality

the only thing a female has to do to succeed in life is not be fat. even a 5/10 thin woman will have no trouble finding a good husband. these women have given up on life and expect us to show them any respect. the same goes for fat men to a certain extent, but obviously women place more value on other characteristics when choosing a mate. fat women are a disgrace and i pity them.

I think they should eat like normal human beans

Litearally diabetty.

why are they pretending it's not their fault? I mean, okay, a lot of stuff can cause this situation, childhood trauma and all that shit, but most of the time it's not like someone is pushing down shitty food their throat, they just eat a lot and sit on their fat asses, what the fuck do they except? stop blaming everyone else, if there's one thing that makes women this fat more disgusting, it's this behaviour

Fat acceptance solves itself in oh about 40 years or so.

they have glandular issues

>Have no fucking self control
>Keep eating
>Become absurdly fat
>Never once stop to look at yourself and think "maybe I should change what I'm doing"
>Nope, fuck that, keep eating more and more
>Your grotesque body is a visual indicator of your lack of discipline and apathy towards your personal health
>Expect people to accept and respect these disgusting personality traits and life choices

It's fucking repulsive. I cannot stand fat fucks. You're a little chubby? Whatever, not a big deal. Not everyone has to be a fitness nut. But to be as ridiculously obese as the women in OP's pic or any random slob you'd find at Walmart? It's sickening. It is not difficult to lose weight. JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH. You don't need a perfect diet or to workout constantly. Just eat LESS calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight - which for people like this is a SHIT LOAD of calories - and you will lose weight. Yet we have gross disgusting fatties (usually women, take that for what you will), who complain about how people view them and how they're unable to make positive changes even if they wanted to. Everything about these people is detestable.

or they are just fucking lazy
and think taking their dog out for 15 minutes a day should be enough to get them to loose 15 pounds.

Walking pretty much just protects you from forming blood clots

I love how only fat women are doing this. You dont see many fat guys demanding to be treated like a male model by hot chicks.

Holy shit I remember saving this pic several years ago. Used to have a folder full of this kind of shit for fat hate threads

>phantom fat bodies
i dont know if i should laugh or scream

It's genetic, just big boned

Problem is that they would reward themselves for walking with more junk

just laugh, it's hilarious

I'm actually really curious as to what that means. It's astounding how liberals and people who view themselves as oppressed are constantly creating new terminologies so they can further categorize themselves into oppressed minority groups.

I miss the old days

Sup Forums was once the most fun place on the internet. Oh how the times have changed

Look at the eyes rolled back on the girl to the right as she gulps down a 2 liter. She is in a state of absolute ecstasy and seconds away from orgasming as the HFCS and caramel colored soda pours down her throat as if it's the purest thing on Earth, or the woman to left, her childlike grin, her giant giddy hands, barely able to stop shaking in excitement as she tries to rip open her bottle of Ranch, most likely to place in a trough and use to dunk her slices in. You can be happy in life in but these women are on another plane of pleasure.

It basically means there is a fat person trapped in every skinny body that is aborted via dieting/ exercise.

It was the only place to be before it went mainstream. So much internet content originated from there and the people using had no idea the place even existed

or its a fucking troll
im pretty convinced all the tumblr screen grabs posted on this site are just troll accounts set up by the posters themselves

The expression on the ranch lady's face is some of the most devious shit I've ever seen.

Nigga what the fuck that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

As in, my inner fatfuck self is being oppressed by my proper nutrition and regular exercise? My true form is some kind of amorphous blob? This shit is nuts

Why is that one going to put mayo on that pizza? what the actual fuck? Is 30,000 calories in one sitting not enough?

*blocks her path*

is this the American Dream come true?

You'd be wrong.
These people are everywhere

Reminder that "women" over 100 pounds and under 5'10 aren't real women.

It's like that of a child who set a prank up and is in the kitchen waiting for his parents to activate and spring the prank he set. Even more pathetic is, for some strange reason something tells me those sodas are room temperature, and yet they don't even care.

Oh fuck me I forgot about the ranch bottle. Just think about the implication here: Not only do these two women intend to eat one of the largest pizzas I've ever seen, and forget about the fact that they each have their own personal 2 liter of coke to go with it, but this pizza must also be drenched in ranch dressing for them to enjoy it.

Holy fuck I can't wait to go for a run later. My disdain for the obese may border on the unhealthy, but at least I'll never be as unhealthy as these "people"

It's a part of it, yeah

*Food intake intensifies*

I'm against them.

I never can understand how you can get that fat... at some point you have to stop and ask yourself wtf are you doing

fuck yeah it is.

Did fatty get triggered ? Posting from your iphone with ur fat fingers? Fighting the fight against Druhhhhmppppphhhhhh?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

My brother used to do this. Sort of makes sense since baby food has a shit ton of vitamins and nutrients in it since babies need all that. Funny though, how this becomes a news article and yet you wouldn't look twice at an obese woman consuming two McDoubles and a large fry

?
I love skinny women.

You're actually being really problematic

Hey fat women: stop eating so much!
It's simple, don't babble on about being shunned by society or being seen as unattractive, the solution is simple and it will improve both your social standing and your health. Being fat isn't a 'right', it's an indulgence, take your supposedly well-reasoned arguments to war torn Africa where there's real famine and see how much privilege they afford you there.

I'm giving this another (you)

I wish I was a woman so that I would be guaranteed affection. Also I could be touchy in public and nobody would bat an eye... if as a girl I was into that sorta thing.

that's probably ranch also
>2011
the one opening it is probably dead by now

Im pretty sure one of them is dead... there was a thread about it on /fit/

We can only hope. One of the true downfalls of modern medicine, however, is allowing pieces of shit like that to have artificially extended lives.

I read that in the voice of steam boat wille

The only thing fat girls have going for them is increase in tit size.

The worst thing is when you can see that a girl has a pretty face and she'd look better if she weren't so horribly obese.

da fuck is ranch?

Link?

Big tits on a fatty are like abs on a skelly guy, pointless

Salad dressing

Only accetable reason for being that obese is if you have a medical contiditon that is the cause of it. And no, eating too much or unhealthy isn't a medical condition.

S T I C C thread?

The worst is fatty with no tits.

>tfw you can't even finish a regular sized pizza

This, they should be exterminated for the common good.

What's it like to be morbidly obese? I'm actually curious about this sometimes. I can't imagine running out of breath just by walking from my car to the door of Wendy's. Don't these people just feel uncomfortable and miserable all the time? I put on a little bit of weight a few years back and felt physically disgusted when some of my shirts were getting a little tight around my love handles and I had to go up a waist size on my jeans. It was absolutely miserable and I can't possibly imagine being so horribly overweight as some people you see on the street. Doesn't it upset these people that they can't take care of themselves? What if there was emergency, a literal life or death situation where they had to run to save their lives, or act in self defense? They would just fucking die like that fat sacks of useless flesh that they are. I can't believe we live in a society where you're allowed to be this indulgent and obese without ever being forced to worry about what would happen if you actually had to physically exert yourself for something serious.

Sorry for rambling lads, this kind of shit gets me going more than it should

I like my girls to be healthy but fuck I'd slot right into that shit and inject her with a shot of protein if you know what I mean

How much do you have to spend on food to even maintain that kind of mass?

That's genuinely horrible.
I felt bad seeing that. That woman is an easy quarter ton and this is animal cruelty

Sure but are there actually any legitimate medical conditions that could possibly cause that? Your body can't produce fat out of nothing, as that defies the laws of physics. You have to consume calories that exceed your maintenance needs to put on fat, so the medical condition would have to force you to eat a fuck ton. But even then, fat is a product of excess calories, so your body would be forcing you to eat all that shit but then not actually utilizing it, so I'm highly skeptical about all those "medical condition" claims.

You're literally gay if you dont find this sexy

>when you're so anorexic you accidentally put your pussy on display in your youtube vids

I mean skellies don't turn me on, but if they did..

isn't this animal cruelty?

Samoa Airlines does this

Fuck, after that you might as well take her back behind the barn and shoot the ol' girl.

Not talking about the horse

>fugly bitches complaining because they don't have the pussy power of good looking fit bitches

Women really are cancer and should be beaten and kept indoors.

what's the channel?

Women are so fucking dumb when it comes to what they want. She's lying through her teeth to make herself feel good.

This is the fat bitch version of pic related.

Guys, i've got an idea

What is it, sparky?

Overall, people focus too much on fatness. More these days than I can remember. Yes, it is unhealthy, but there isn't much to be said about it beyond that. When you can't listen to anything a person says because you can't get past their fatness you're overfocusing.

We tie balloons to the woman so that the horse feels easier

Yes, there's always a man within an arm's reach wiling to fuck any woman.

Neat

Isn't Samoa full of obese people though? Makes sense

*proceeds to eat an bacon and eggs with cheese*

>have bad experience with fat bf
>remove every and all fat people from your social circles
That's a bit excessive

>fucking a fatty
>She cute but a fatty fatty bobatty
>She suggests we be a real couple
>Mmmm no
>She asks why not
>Ii tell her that I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her
> Don't wanna be harsh but that's the truth
>She loses significant weight over 3 years
>I'm dating a hot chick at this point
> Former fatty is kinda hot but I still see her as fatty bobandy
>user, I've lost weight
>I know but you'll always be the fat chick in my heart
>We fuck a lot
>My gf realizes this without catching us but she still knows
>She leaves
>I take it out on the former fat girl by calling her "fatty" when we fuck
>She always puts in an effort but I still see her as a fat girl and frequently tell her so
>She says she understands but also spends hours and hours in the gym
>Recent, while fucking her I tell her that she'll always be my fat fuck pig
>She starts to cry
>I get an everlasting boner
>I fuck her fat fucking Cooter as she cries about being fat while I tell her how fat she is.

Wew lord .

>haha oh wow this one model consumes baby food to stay skinny therefore all skinny women everywhere eat in a retarded way therefore I'm justified in staying fat

>it is unhealthy, but there isn't much to be said about it beyond that
Aside from being unpleasant to look at, causing increases in body odor, poor physical performance, shows poor decision-making skills in general, over-indulgence and lack of discipline, and of course the economic factor, because despite what fatties like to tell themselves, it is in fact cheaper to eat healthy, and naturally to eat less.

Not really. Being fat is a choice. It's not like your skin color or some shit that you're born with. Doing drugs is also a choice, but you wouldn't fault someone for not wanting to associate with drug addicts, would you?

All of which are common knowledge so why make it a personal crusade to tell people something they already know?

W-where's his dick?

If you want people to be skinny you should drill into their head at a young age what loose skin is. It's that easy. I thought skin would just heal back to form. Nope! I've got nasty loose skin that makes me ugly no matter what I do.