It's so refreshing to see someone be so truthful about the movie they're 'promoting'...

It's so refreshing to see someone be so truthful about the movie they're 'promoting', and admit through self-aware humour that they've attached themselves to a pandering, nostalgic shitheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

Old video is old.
Get something new to say and stop regurgitating shit like some kind of sentient garbage disposal stuck on reverse.
>hurrrr Star Wars is pandering to fans
Wow. What a fucking critic you are. Trying to please the fans you say? Wow fuck those assholes.
And still such a massive success despite your well thought-out critique written and published on an internet forum inhabited by retards who masquerade as movie critics but are really just a bunch of basement dwelling retards who hate on anything that is popculture because they equate popular media with the 'normies' who have been rejecting them their whole lives.
So they all gather here to shit on successful pop culture media, just to feel like they are fighting back all those mean kids who never talked to them. Yeah. Fuck those popular movies because people like them, and I don't like people because people have never like me.

Calm down. I like plenty of popular movies. This one was just shit.

/Thread
/Board
/Board culture

slay queen

Well done.

Remember the time you were a complete total moron and posted this on Sup Forums by accident? I'll be laughing at you for the rest of my laugh.

Seething letterboxd baby is seething

Of course you would be laughing at me for the rest of your laugh - otherwise you wouldn't be laughing anymore, you retard.

Yes, it's so refreshing. I have pre ordered my tickets for Star Wars part 8 for me, my gf and her bf.

You are not funny.

is there a bigger unjust than mark hamill?

Guy gives no fucks. And why would he, with all them royalties? He's piggy backed onto an entire universe.

projecting much? faggot

>he jokes about men who like Star Wars being cucks by implying he has a gf with another partner
>after he clicks 'Post' depression sets back in as he realizes he has actually never had a gf

>he's still embarrassed about it
LOL

If I'm projecting then that just means I'm in a position of experience and know what the fuck I'm talking about huh?
Take your buzzwords and shove them up your fucking ass, also try to learn when and when not to use them.
Faggot.

he is right about the forest scene, that should've been luke's entrance

Like 3 things could have been Luke's entry, but JJ is a shit writer.

projecting is repressed self hate

stay mad

I can't wait for the trilogy to be over, Mark is out of contract and unleashes the truth he desperately wants to tell about how shit these movies are

True, it would solve a lot of the movies problems.
Wouldnt force an impossible Rey vs Kylo fight, would make her less of a Mary Sue, would remove the element for that idiotic fucking insulting ground splitting scene, would remove the need for R2D2 to magically wake up, and would give Luke some actual screen time and at lest one spoken line.
Also reunite the old cast completely.

Literally no. Projecting (v); projecting one's own insecurities outward onto others
As in a projector in a classroom you fucking retard. It takes the image that is on it and projects it onto the fucking wall. It's not simply "self hate" Thanks for reinforcing my original point of this board being inhabited by fucking retards.

I think I'll always love Mark, no matter how much of a libcuck he is.

>Thanks for reinforcing my original point of this board being inhabited by fucking retards.

there you go with another projection sweetie

>I don't have an actual argument so I'll just throw around the word "projecting" and automatically be in the clear of having to prove I'm not drooling on my keyboard right now because I forgot to close my mouth again

that's not what projection is lol

i would have appreciated that much more than what actually happened in the movie.