Time travel gadget

>Time travel gadget
>Luck potion
Why didn't he use those to beat Voldemort?

Why didn't Voldemort use them to beat him

Because it was very risky and unexplained plot device blablabla

dullest

Luck potion was a placebo. As for the gadget yeah I dont know.

Careful OP, Harry Potter threads get bans now
Only yagsparro, sneed and Bladerunner threads are allowed

Because it was badly written trash for children? JK Rowling is a worse writer than George Lucas.

because the film understood time travel better than you

Because you're a fucking idiot. The time turner can't change anything buckbeak never dies. How do you still repeat the same dumb shit?

Time travel can't change the past, so it wouldn't prove any advantage whatsoever. It's only really useful to give yourself more time.
Luck potion doesn't actually give you luck, it only makes you confident.

>hurr durr I don't get stuff that was clearly explained but the books are childish and bad though

Did you really expect Rowling to be smart enough to make a cohesive universe for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>"No!"

Wow you guys think you are smart and you can't even understand harry potter time travel dynamics.

cause voldemort's power is beyond lucky potion and it is explained in books.

time travel? He didn't because he didn't. Think about that for a second.

Why didn't they just use guns?

This board is full of absolute mongs who believe the pasta and memes yet can't even understand harry potter when its fucking states to their faces. Why even bother coming here if these idiots fail to grasp harry potter.

reddit pls dekakemasu

>Luck potion was a placebo
No, it worked. Harry just done placebo trick on Ron.

If they were to use time travel thing, the whole Voldemort encounter would ended with him being shot in the back from the forest. That would be the scenario that cannot be changed.

What part of britain don't you understand? What part of magical fantasy screams guns to you? I'm American and not this thick.

I've finally taken the time to read this shit, you're telling me Spielberg was going to direct these?

What are you even talking about.. Just stop close your computer and stop. Look up the novikov self consistency principle

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ HERE
ROWLING WANTED TERRY GILLIAM

THE PASTA IS BAIT

>I understand how MAGIC works

Why didnt they just fly voldemort to mt doom?

You look really good in that picture.

>can't understand prisoner of azkaban time travel

Pro tip azkaban is one of the only films that shows proper time travel theory. Along with primer. You back to the future babbys.

The loop is created though creator's intent. They never had that in the first place.

>watching harry potter

>memeing that harry potter is bad on a star wars capeshit board
They are literally better than 95% of blockbusters fgt

Bro there's only one timeline and no alt realities. Its why harry can do the patronus even he understands the time travel dynamics, ie he already did it even tho he hadn't. We see it from two dif perspectives.

Why didn't the Death Eaters just launch a shit ton of the Aloveracadara spells into Hogwarts instead?
Didn't the rat guy blow up a street or someshit? Why couldn't they blow up the School with that same explosion?

because Rowling is a fucking hack and didn't realize she wanted to write a fairly tale and found herself having to explain how a fairy tale works, which is the worst thing you could ever do.