DC gives you a call

>DC gives you a call
>user how do we fix parasite ?

What do you tell them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_QGEmoFhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give him cable.

Stop with the giant hulked out blob, make him sinister and restrained like OP's pic or TAS.

Make him gay, black and muslim.

put him up a girl's butt

What's there to fix? He's fine the way he is.

Make him more like a creature from the X-files rather than generic capeshit dude with muscles.

Make him a little worm creature that takes control of a person's body

Make him female.

Make a new one that is a cute girl with purple skin and make her energy sucking abilities pleasurable like some vampire shit.

Make him fuck Power Girl

Have Ed McGuiness draw him again

I wasn't aware Parasite was broken.

Smallville had my favorite version of Parasite.

Maybe rework his origin where he used to be a homeless guy trying to get by, signs up for experimentation, and afterwards vows never to take shit from anyone? Also it would help if he stopped jobbing so much

Stick with the TAS design, but give him better motives. If I wanted a 'power for the sake of power' type villain, I'd just look at the news.

Has Parasite ever become a hero before?

Why would he? Guys a meth head for energy/powers

Be an everyday hero by being the power siphon at a super prison. Leelo and Stitch that motherfucker.

Replace the i with a y, announce a new Parasyte ongoing, anime faggots will come in drove.

That doesn't sound like something Superman would say.

I find Parasite works best as a horror type character, and as a victim of his own hunger, he's not a bad guy per see, he just can't control his urge to feed.

So like, Superman is flying over Metropolis when he hears dozens of cries of terror that quickly subside, he rushes into the metro where he finds a stopped train, filled with dried out husks of people, at the very end, shrouded in shadows is an emaciated Parasite, covered in a trenchcoat and quivering like a heroine junkie.

And Superman has to figure out how to approach him without endangering anyone, or worse, risking giving him his powers? I dunno.

Bring back the lady one?

stop drawing him like he's a pile of worms

Better question: How does one fix Toyman? Thats a challenge

He been on Suicide Squad if you find their work heroic.
Has teamed up with JL once or twice, mostly to fix something he maybe helped cause.

A serious take on what was done in the Justice League Action cartoon, where he wants to control superheroes bodies, but not minds, and collect them like toys.

>there will never be a manara ongoing of this character

i want to live in the universe where marvel is run by franco-belgians

You ever see Sausage Party?

Make him like the bad guy from that.

>Random scenes of him murdering the fuck out of drunks for their energy.
>"COME AT ME, SUPER BRO"

Only if they bring back the marionette look and make a fucked up Geppetto

But that's a given, marionette automaton being remotely controlled is the GOAT Toyman.

>marvel

His life has been absolutely shit from birth to freakish mutation. No matter how good a person he tried to be, he got shit shoved in his face every single time. After a lifetime of giving and getting nothing, it's time to start taking, and he'll take anything and everything he can get. He doesn't just want Superman's powers, he wants his life. The respect, the admiration, the parents that actually gave a fuck about him, the friends... just, actual, genuine friends. The love, the hope. Because anything's better than being Rudy Jones. It has to be.

TAS has been my favourite incarnation of him. His episodes were some of my favourites.

make him like megaman/blue mages in video games. He gets powers for much much longer time. Not as powerful though. If he touches the flash, he becomes really fast for a few days, maybe even months. The more powerful the being the longer the power lasts. He can mix and match, but not have to many, his body can only juggle so many. Always diminished too, never as strong as.

Give him unstable cells, he'd could be confused and not fully aware and forget at times.

Turn him into Galactus, but more of a cosmic horror.

Stick him with the Rogues against the Flash.

He is now The Thing, except not as infectious. Done.

But guys how do we fix the Fisherman?

He needs a concise "thesis" for the character that needs to be stuck with. Like what is he about? Is he about addiction, illness, greed, envy? If you decide to make him about addiction, make him sympathetic but ultimately culpable for his actions. He doesn't want to stop targeting metahumans to suck their powers, but he WANTS to stop wanting. Have him attempt to turn face repeatedly and fail, until the heroines don't even hear him out anymore, worsening his spiral into a single-minded energy sucking monster.

If he's about illness, make him a communicable disease rather than a character. He uses up bodies, which become stronger and more monstrous the longer he's in them, but must eventually find a new host. Each host gives him a different look, abilities, and at first a different personality before the symptoms worsen to the point where the "real" parasite is fully realized.

Just do what Venture Bros did with Go-Fish
youtube.com/watch?v=O_QGEmoFhDk

I liked the Sword of Atlantis update that was done.

Parasite gets a job as a paparazzi for a superhero gossip magazine
Because he can sense people's energy he can find superheroes when they are in their civilian clothes
He then snaps photos of them for the magazine
But this leads to some of them getting attacked in their regular lives

Now superman has to stop him while still upholding the Freedom of the Press

>operates exclusively through life-sized toy avatars, uses a "weaponized toy" motif for various crimes
>his M.O includes the standard human-antagonist fare; like bumping off personal enemies, sabotaging the toy companies he was affiliated with, framing people (with photo-realistic android doubles), stealing extremely valuable/not-for-sale collectibles, and etc., forcing Superman to ground himself a little with a bit of a mystery element to foil him (which could leave a good opprotunity for writers to utilize Lois's reporter skills)
>occasionally resorts to stuff like mechs, killer robots, and shit like that only when the personal stakes are high on his end, or when teaming up with other more physically-inclined villains
>ultimately tries to come across as some badass "Moriarty" type big bad with a colorful gimmick, but is really more or less just some bitter manchild trying to "roleplay" through a super-villain persona
>never 'really' gets caught; always revealed to just be some toy double being controlled by an unseen controller

Basically this, might add a healing factor to make him more viable

You know how big villains always seem to have evil robots and complex but ergonomic gadgets?

Someone's gotta make them, don't you think?

Rule 63 vresion