Things in cartoons that you didn't realize actually existed in real life

Things in cartoons that you didn't realize actually existed in real life.

For me, both Whataburger and Taco Bueno in King of the Hill. I didn't learn they were real places until later.

In Bojack Horseman, I thought the abortion clinic that made the couple watch videos of babies and listen to the heartbeat was a joke, but I learned that there are abortion clinics in real life that actually do that.

>Their are states with unconstitutional state laws that force abortion clinics to do that.

FTFY

You should go to a Whataburger at some point if you get the chance, they're delicious. Get the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit if it's breakfast time, otherwise get the Patty Melt.

WONDER WOMAN!!!!!

Unfortunately all of the ones in my state (Florida) went away. At least in the Central Florida area.

Whataburger makes me cum.

Mfw Arizona is the furthest west that Whataburger goes.

Haha suck it califags. Shit is amazing

Alamo Beer and I know it's obvious they aren't real but Popplers, god damn that Poppler song was really good at making them sound delicious. I imagine them tasting like chicken nuggets or something.

What's your Whataburger order, friends?

I always go double meat, double cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, mustard, and mayonnaise on a wheat bun.

I imagine they tasted like tiny, helpless lives.

Dongs being an actual form of currency in Vietnam, from that Family Guy episode with the fast food franchise.

Never been to (or seen) a Whataburger. How does it compare to Five Guys?

>jalapenos

Are they pickled or raw?

One time I asked for jalapenos on my Five Guys burger and I wasn't prepared for them to be raw. Practically burned my tongue off.

Double meat
double cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Every extra pickles
Mayo

#5 with no tomato, Whatasized, and an order of Onion rings instead of fries.

>Five Guys
One is in my city in the UK but seems overrated as fuck, worth going at least once or just another terrible, overpriced American import?

Whataburger's Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich on Texas Toast is the vice of my existence

Arizonafag here. They allways use pickled at any burger place i go to, I rarely see anyone use raw jalapenos

5 Guys is no different from Smash Burger or Moo Burger. Whataburger is more like going to In and Out.

>sober
Just a burger and fries
>drunk
Toast and fucking gravy baby

Patty melt. Perfection.

>murder is constitutional though

I do the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich errytime

two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

They sold them at a fish place so I assumed fried shrimp.

But user it's not a life, although it meets every standard for biological life. It's not even human yet. Those damned anti-choice advocates keep moving goalposts about what we define human life as, hell they think retards are human.

I didn't know Monsanto was a real corporation.

>Five Guys burger and I wasn't prepared for them to be raw. Practically burned my tongue off.
Pussy

ayy, my brothers make fun of me for ordering it everytime we go, but it's fucking good

Your brothers better not be dissing anything involving chicken or honey bbq, that is just poor taste

>retards are not humans

So you're not?

What is unconstitutional about it?

Not in California. (i think?)

it always blows my mind how many are so vocal about defending the status of a fetus but are quiet on how fucked the foster care system is

Yes. How dare they make people understand the consequences of their actions.

It's also the reason Corpus Christi is so fucking fat.

Oh please

And everytime you eat a piece of meat you should get a peta video?

>Mmmmh Catsup or Ketchup?

I was pretty amazed to find in a restaurant at Cuba the catsup, I tought it was a Simpsons-only thing

Not what I would consider an equivalent comparison, but you do you.

it's funny how much you care about fetuses, and yet if the parents asked you for help raising their child, you'd decline because you don't know them

Whataburger was founded in corpus

Also I've only eaten at that location twice

Its fun to watch tourist try eating outside before the seagulls surround them at the table

I didn't know these candies were real until I looked it up years later.

Not unconstitutional as they do not prevent the service from being offered.
If you can't handle someone guilt tripping you at least once then its ironically a good thing you're there because you aren't ready to be a parent

Oh, with all your talk about "moving the goal post", I thought you also referred to children and grown-up individuals with mental disorders.

If not, then I am on board with you about aborting defective fetuses. That's okay.

Any suggestions on unfucking foster care?

Correct. CA is about as liberal as it gets on the issue. Mandatory shit like that is about as conservative.

Actually, that has been proposed. It would probably pass constitutional muster too.

Yeah the kids themselves are the victims of this virtue signaling war no matter who wins.
If you believe abortion is murder, that doesn't mean you also believe it's your responsibility to take care of people so they don't get murdered. "Well I couldn't kill them" doesn't mean you are now free of any responsibility to your child or others are obligated to help you because hey at least I didn't kill it.

Catsup is a regional thing. Depending on where you go in the States, you will hear that as the standard name for that condiment.

wtf i hate empathy now

That sweet and spicy bacon burger goes down very good but I usually stick to the honey BBQ chicken sandwhich fuck me I want some right now

I didn't know Chuck Mangione was a real person.

>still no answer to this post

I got three moods

>Double Meat, cheese, bacon, spicy ketchup
>Large Onion rings

>HBCB meal
>Sausage, egg & Cheese taquito (x2 if I'm hungover or real hungry)

>Patty Melt
No fucking around on the patty melt

Right to privacy and speech. Not to mention many of these laws force doctors to lie about the facts of abortions. If they don't repeat said lies they can lose their license or worse.

Kinda unrelated, but since I knew jack shit about basketball and celebrity actors, when I saw Space Jam, I didn't know Michael Jordan, the other basketball players and Bill Murray were real people (as in, I thought they were just characters).

They're cheaper in the US. Over here they charge far too much. Maybe worth a visit once if you like fast food burgers a lot but honestly for me I either make my own, or get the cheapest.

Not sure if it counts but for a very long time I thought Donald Ducks voice was somehow artificially generated like that of Alvin a d the Chipmunks. I was almost an adult when I found out that his voice actor actually does talk like that.

I yell about both, fite me.

>2 hours and still no answer

>The Whataburger around where I live shut down
>only realize until after it's gone that I've never seen one anywhere else

I still miss it.

Neither privacy nor speech are impeded by showing a mother her fetus.

This

Also OP taught me that Taco Bueno is real.

Whataburger and Taco Bueno in King of the Hill. I didn't learn they were real places until later.

Consider the fact that you didn't know Whataburger was real to be a blessing.

Imagine Jack in the Box. Now imagine each burger was hand dipped into a vat of hot mayo, and served up.

5 Guys, Whataburger, In-n-Out, Culver's. Truly Tucson is where fat people go to truly live.

Patty Melt or Green Chile Double.

Same, but replace the sauce with Honey Mustard

One of the pro-choice arguments is that the foster system is too overburdened and aborting unwanted children instead of putting them up for adoption relieves some of the pressure on the foster system.

>Consider the fact that you didn't know Whataburger was real to be a blessing.
BOOO
Honey butter chicken biscuits for life!

Misread the post I replied to. Ignore me

I always thought popplers were like hushpuppies.

As a local southerner, I can say Whataburger is over-rated and Taco Bueno has sub-par tacos but amazing burritos.

As a recent transplant, I can assure you that you're taking it for granted

Now all you guys need is a steak and shake not unless you want to drive up to ASU.

Violates the 420th amendment that says "dude weed"

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE REAL POSITIONS AND CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

IT'S ALL POLITICS!

I thought fruit cake was a cartoon gag because they were so colorful and fake looking. I never had or saw them growing up.

double
double cheese
bacon
lettuce
mustard

I give it all up for the melt whenever it's available

It's THE corporation

I actually drove up to ASU for them. But it's a Steak and Shake Express, so they only have 3 menu items and 5 shakes I think. Very disappointing.

My fat person dream is to become rich enough to pay Skyline Chili to build a franchise in AZ.

My go-to is the Monteray Melt on toast.
The HBCB is always good.
Sometimes a double meat, double cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomateo, grilled onions and grilled jalapenos and mustard on a bun is what I'm in the mood for.

You're going to have some serious health problems later in life Big Smoke.

As a Texan Whataburger is overrated , Hell Carl's Jr is soooo much better!

>5 Guys, Whataburger, In-n-Out, Culver's. Truly Tucson is where fat people go to truly live.
Fuck that stuff come to the west coast and eat BurgerMeister it is a little pricier but that shit is awesome. The cheese steak is divine.

This is a genuinely awful opinion. Carl's Jr produces the most flavorless meat of any burger chain.

I live in Texas, and I had no idea Taco Bueno was a real thing until this thread.

Whataburger, on the other hand, is pretty ubiquitous all throughout the state.

They brought back the buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich recently, so lately I've been eating that.

Shame they are gross and do nothing but wear out your jaw

The cartoon gag with them is that they weight a thousand pounds

double meat cheese lettuce extra mayo mustard tomato and onion on normal bun with large fries and an arnold palmer

Fucking california fags can keep their baby shit burgers at in n' out, I was appalled when I tasted a burger from there and found out it's just a castrated version of Whataburger, california needs to be nuked Texas for life.

>As a Texan

No native Texan would ever say that, Jose, you have to go back.

I'm honestly shocked that Taco Bell survives here, with Taco Bueno as competition.

Well, when I say "Texas," I mean "San Antonio" in particular. There are more mom-and-pop taquerias than houses in this city, to say nothing of all the Taco Cabanas.

I'm up in Dallas, so our locally owned places are honestly mostly Korean or Vietnamese, if you're not directly in the mexican part

Taco Bueno's a real chain? Huh.

I know they still have it near jacksonville if you're ever near that shithole

That's actually the Wonder Woman logo

>These places are all real

God, the south is so weird.

I live on the north side of Houston and I've never seen a Taco Bueno around amd just like San Antonio user I'm surprised we have Taco Bells with all the whole in the wall Mexican restaurants

Yeah, this. I thought they were supposed to be popcorn shrimp, in particular.

why not just not have them? I don't get it. Are there people really ignorant of the fact that it's a baby and you're choosing to kill it? People have been killing their babies for thousands of years, they're just getting 'em a little younger now.

wow, are you Mormon or were you just criminally over sheltered as a child?

It's pretty damn fucked. Maybe if we stopped charging money.
give every last gay that wants to adopt a baby a baby, until there's none left. then we can start having standards. I'd rather they be with some homosexual than raised by the government.

I imagined them like shrimp-flavored balls of fried batter