Holy shit

Holy shit

I know, right? Why don't they just wave their fingers and clean up all those cobwebs?

Jews

why is his shirt so big

>uhh Hargrid, what exactly are these things?
>They're Jews harry. Clever as they come, Jews, but they're not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close.
Didn't expect this when I first saw the movie. Rowling was ahead of her time.

because he is dressed by the staff of the[meme]

The Grunge look

Is this racist?

Because he only gets second hand clothing from his fatty cousin.

Because he's was a poor orphan with family that hates him.

Yes.

yES, THE WH*ITE WOMAN WHO WROTE THIS BOOK IS A ANTI SEMITE

never read the books but isnt there 1 jewish character in the books who's name is like Shlomo Jewberg?

and the chinese one called chang chong

>the Goblins were almost massacred entirely in the Goblin Wars
>they are literally given control of the banks
>Everyone says they are dirty crooks
>Harry saves Griphooks life and he ends up betraying him
>Voldemort literally goes to Gringotts and wipes the floor with their dead bodies
>the last shot of Griphook he's dead cluching the sword of Gryffindor as it disappears from his cold dead hands
God damn

See

>Due to their skills with money and finances, they control the wizarding economy to a large extent and run Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
>According to the Daily Prophet, even today there are subversive goblin groups who work in secret against the Ministry, although the validity of these claims is uncertain.
>Goblins also hold debt to extremes, as they hunted down Ludo Bagman after he lost a bet with them, and even though they took everything of value from him after he cheated them with Leprechaun gold, they still hounded him due to it being not enough to cover his debt. When Bagman ran out on his final loss against the goblins, they refused to side with the humans due to this cheat.

Apologize right fucking now.

LOL. It's always hidden in plain sight.

>Childhood is when you want to be Harry Potter, adulthood is when when you realize Tom Riddle makes more sense.

Are you saying Columbus is a Jew? And that harry potter and the ministry etc doesn't parallel the real world on purpose?

I only ever read the first book and the style was ripped straight from Roald Dahl, who wasn't shy about weird politically incorrect shit like that.
From a buddy who read them all, he says the style changes as the series goes on and it becomes something similar to Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman. Like a very safe and accessible distillation of Douglas Adams and Monty Python.

>she's a christcuck
no surprise there

do you get tired of adding cuck to everything

>board foams at the mouth at christain ideals
>loves chris pratt because he's christain
>fucking woman christcuck
Lmao this board is hypocritical af. No self awareness.

100% this. it's almost like the board isn't one person. Sup Forums, you're a hippocrates

D U L L E S T
U
L
L
E
S
T

Best reference to them I've ever seen was in supernatural.

>Sam: "Dean, the (((stein))) family has been responsible for global collapses and recessions, they control the banking system, they fund dictators to destabilize countries, and they were even responsible for 9/11"

I'll never comprehend how this got through.

The books never read anything like Adams or Monty Python. The Terry Pratchett comparison is apt though. She's not as creative, talented, or well edited as Pratchett but attempts some similar world building and the "humor" is obvious non sequiturs and shitty puns

Antony Goldstein. Theres a dickhead called Zacharias Smith as well who might be Jewish. He's last seen kicking younger students out of the way to flee the final battle.

>there must be hive mind
>every distinct corner of the internet must be an internally consistent echo chamber
>dissent and discussion are to be mocked because it shows not everyone holds the same beliefs

lmao at your life, your internet friends, and your future

>30 posts in
>no dullest franchise pasta

Why was Harry Potter loaded again? Did people like donate to his estate because he killed Voldemort?

Proof its the korinefag autist who spends 20 hours a dau here usually. Maybe he's dead or actuay left his house.
His father came from a very old and rich senpai

James came from a rich family, apparently.

His great granddad invented hair tonic or something. So his family are pretty wealthy.

>there's no hivemind on Sup Forums
Just admit then that you fags complain about everything

Did they change it on purpose?

Neat also czech'd

>filename
Almost gave me cancer

Probably just a different part of the building. I doubt Australia's willing to pay to rip all the marble Stars of David out of it's London Embassy.

>tfw you will never have Tom Riddle as a qt twink dark wizard bf

Why even live?

He was much better looking than the guy that played Riddle in the later movies.

What scene is this from?

Slughorn telling Voldemort what a Horcrux is in the 6th movie.

Just admit that you've got the wrong idea about how people work on a forum, and you're wrong all the time including right now because you keep thinking people believe things they don't just because you never figured out how an anonymous image board works.

Yes Rowling, we get it. Your metaphor for Jewish bankers is painfully ham-fisted. It's no surprise that subtlety is lost on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The Goblins in Warcraft talk like Bernie Sanders

>Sup Forums is one person

Quality post

>write children's books about wizards and dragons
>autists complain about word choice and children themes.

Why don't you just read nonfiction?

holy puck, not enough airbrush on that picture...

What.