RWBY/RT General #1142: Best Gay Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQCrgLdZptM#t=45m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No dubs? You useless lesbian!

>No Dubs
>Says to be gay

Best Ship

>not zwei

How can she be gay

Putting two of the same numbers together is wrong and degenerate

Ruby stop shipping your sister

Ruby that's a little disturbing

>May thread
>Not MAXIMUM Qrow

Doggo will be next thread

"You see Tyrian, you're not dealing with the average huntsman anymore..."

What type of Faunus makes the best mother

Where is m'love?

None.

Rube is not ready for this

Need some Arkos in here

Marmot

>What type of Faunus makes the best mother

I found the source of the "Ruby is a static character" thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQCrgLdZptM#t=45m30s

RIP Qrow, his insides became purple drank.

Always time for more doggo

Don't believe the slanderous rumours, May is as straight as her shooting

How would the Brotherhood of Steel do in Remnant? Assume they have time to dig in and find out about Aura.

Why is Killer Queen strangling Neo?

Lemme fix that.
CHECK EM!

Cat. but only after their edgy phase.

Oh that's completely different from her being a static character. I'll still watch the panel at some point but if that's all he said then that's nothing to worry about
Ruby is always going to want to be a Huntress and a hero, and knocking away her idealism would shatter her character irreparably. What needs to happen is she needs to come to a positive conclusion when balancing the nature of Hunting as a job to her desire to be a hero

Bear.

A delivery of Comf, coming your way.

You failed me yet again May

when is it at though?

I dug up the exact quote for you, if you want.

Bear Yang a cute. Cute!

Is that why she didn't hit anyone?

But May is notoriously wonky in her shooting... So by your logic, she is extremely gay!

Which ones? East Coast or West Coast?

The comf came with some cute too.

The time stamp is in the link.

When will Mayscream become leader of the Decepticons

She was having an off day, she was a bit distracted that's all

Yeah I saw that after I pasted that response when we jumped threads, thanks man
And yeah, really doesn't sound like "static character" to me. More like "Ruby knows who she is and what she is about", which is one of her traits that's both positive and negative

Midwest or East Coast. West is lead my morons that can't adapt for shit.

Why is Velvet so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

I sort of miss the days that RWBY was a goofy shounen. I feel it lost something when it transitioned into seinen in Volume 3, you know?

Super cute!

Fuck you the Bunny is qt! QT!

>seinen

No, no. The Western Brothers have it right. It is a good idea to remain stuck-up and isolationist in the face of a huge and popular government.

It's still shonen in Volume 3 and beyond. We're in the middle of the Wave Arc right now.

Anytime. But yeah, it's one of those things that got exaggerated I think. Due to cynicism and people interpreting her as having no conflict.

So the first thing Pyrrha did while being in Jaune's body was Say she was sorry right?

Taking the shot...

Best May

what if ruby held a con panel and it went awry very quickly

I reckon they'd do fine. They're about as well armed (and probably better protected) than an Atlas soldier. They could handle Grimm just fine.

Although, if it's the East Coast, I doubt the Prydwen could handle a concentrated attack from Nevermores or Griffons.

Judging by the expressions, I'd say that's an affirmative.

May just wants to shoot Velvet with Megatron

> It's the "RWBY is still shounen" crowd
> in 2017
Get with the times, guys.

No, is right. She completely ruined last episode by not being in it

The NCR is literally what the Brotherhood originally wanted. They are just buttmad that they aren't in charge.

Nora will get dubs for May

I am with the times. RWBY isn't dark enough for seinen. And nothing that happens in it would be out of place on a typical shonen manga.

Stolen character, semblance that steals weapons, fighting style and good screen time

What about Qrow being Ruby's father would actually change anything, narrative wise?

RWBY's issue is that it jumped right into DBZ mode, when it really needed to remain Dragonball for a few more volumes.

I of course mean in tone, not in substance.

It would raise my blood pressure.

It would make me happy.

How would the west coast would view the faunus?

If an episode of RWBY doesn't raise your blood pressure, something has gone very wrong.

It raises my power level

people are aggressively against the 'qrow is rubys real father' theory

BB, you are years behind the times! Literally 2015!

RWBY has moved into far darker and mature themes at this point. Its seinen status cannot be denied any longer. Though one has to wonder if Monty himself intended for this seinen shift, or Miles and Kerry were the ones who decided to grow it beyond its shounen roots.

Anything besides Fallout 2 West Coast would hate them, but New Vegas West Coast couldn't really do much to hurt them, being a bunch of assholes in a few bunkers waiting to die.

That's not narrative wise.

It raises my etexriob.

It would totally change Ruby's view on Tai and Qrow, who had been lying ro her for years.

It would also mean that Yang and Ruby would be cousins, not sistera, but they'd probably maintain their existing relationship as sisters since that's all they've ever been to each other.

Nothing really. He was already a father figure to Ruby so it wouldn't didn't change much. The most would come out of it would be a short "you are still my sister/father" talk with Yang and Tai and it would be never mentione again.

This show doesn't have a narrative.

Velvet in general confuses me. Even Jaune, for all his lying, incompetence, and other negative qualities actually tried to learn to fight for himself. Velvet only seems to be able to fight by stealing other people's techniques and is helpless when they run dry. It's baffling how completely unsympathetic she is.

It'd make Yang and Ruby cousins instead of sisters, I guess? And make Ruby quite upset about the whole masquerade. I mean, really. With Qrow's semblance, apparent guilt over Summer's death, and theme song being Red Like Roses backwards, you have all the hints you need to build him up as Ruby's biological father if you so chose if you fill in a few blanks.

>RWBY has moved into far darker and mature themes at this point. Its seinen status cannot be denied any longer. Though one has to wonder if Monty himself intended for this seinen shift, or Miles and Kerry were the ones who decided to grow it beyond its shounen roots.

Am I being baited? Monty wanted the show to get dark, he was the one all for killing Pyrrha off for reasons.

The Midwest would like them, probably. They became extremely open in their recruitment policy.

Not sure if they're canon at this point, though.

I know that, but I am unsure he wanted a total genre shift into shounen.

I think you're being baited

then she felt herself up and pretended it was Jaune right?

Canon ending was full recruitment and blowing up the brain thing. The Midwest was at peace til they got their teeth kicked in by a surprise Enclave invasion after Fallout 3 but before 4.

This rabbit hole has many levels.....

Ruby's entire life would have been built on a lie from Tai, her mother and her actual father, and for very little good reason
Qrow would become a massive hypocrite for giving Raven shit for not caring about her family (that by the way being the best point of evidence he isn't, because Raven would have absolutely thrown that in her face)
I doubt Yang and Ruby's relationship would change that much, but it would still be a major adjustment to realize your 'sister' of 15 years was actually your cousin
It would just weird things up without changing a whole lot, purely so people could ship Summer and Qrow. I'm not a fan

>Qrow would become a massive hypocrite for giving Raven shit for not caring about her family (that by the way being the best point of evidence he isn't, because Raven would have absolutely thrown that in her face)

This is assuming she knows.

Pyrrha pretends a lot of things when it comes to Jaune.

>Raven doesn't Know who Ruby is.

Damn. Talk about never checking in on Yang...

Fair point, but she kept a close enough eye on Yang to swing in and deliver her one save, surely she'd get a little suspicious
I mean shit people just watching the show are skeptical as to whether or not Tai is Ruby's dad, Raven as someone who knew them back in the day would know a lot more about it than we would

Post your reaction when Neo is revealed to be a Trap.

To be fair, Ruby has shown no indication of knowing who Raven is.

Nice trips.

>Fair point, but she kept a close enough eye on Yang to swing in and deliver her one save, surely she'd get a little suspicious

Depends, I suppose. Since we know there was at least one time where Yang was in need of a save prior to the train that Raven wasn't around for.

>I mean shit people just watching the show are skeptical as to whether or not Tai is Ruby's dad, Raven as someone who knew them back in the day would know a lot more about it than we would

Fair point.

>for very little good reason
He is an alcoholic, he is part of the Ozluminati, and he has misfortune as a semblance.
I'm pretty sure he they thought that Tai would be a better father than him.

>Qrow would become a massive hypocrite for giving Raven shit for not caring about her family
but he clearly cared he stayed there and he taught Ruby to fight.

wheres her nose?