Marvel TV LEAKED NEWS

CLOAK AND DAGGER- Done cadting. Since nobody thought they'd film so early, casting calls went up and weready finished without anyone noticing. Mr/Mrs Smith with interracial teen superhero romance. Set in "post Katrina" New Orleans (so just regular New Orleans). Some actor named Orlando Valentino REALLY wanta the part of Cloak, no word if it's him

AoS: Could go either way in terms of renewal. With recent ratings it's looking towards "renewed for a final season" kinda thing.

GHOST RIDER- Spinoff in development. Current debate at offices is how much Johnny Blue should be involved, or to have it just be Robbie Reyes, or even just Johnny Blaze as a prequel.

MOON KNIGHT- Ridleys show. Did a reverse Jessica Jones, was initially made for Netflix but bounced back to ABC. Recent rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel. Based on recent "Mr. Knight" era.

INHUMANS- Nikolai Coster-Waldau and Matt Bomer being eyed by Marvel for parts.

>GHOST RIDER- Spinoff in development. Current debate at offices is how much Johnny Blue should be involved, or to have it just be Robbie Reyes, or even just Johnny Blaze as a prequel.
>MOON KNIGHT- Ridleys show. Did a reverse Jessica Jones, was initially made for Netflix but bounced back to ABC. Recent rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel. Based on recent "Mr. Knight" era.
Gonna need a source there user.

Moon Knight sounds like it'd be terrible for TV. Why not netflix?

>MOON KNIGHT- Ridleys show. Did a reverse Jessica Jones, was initially made for Netflix but bounced back to ABC. Recent rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel. Based on recent "Mr. Knight" era.

Fuck that

>implying you didn't write this no source bullshit so you could pot it on leddit for upboats

Stop posting fake shit if you're not even going to say you're an insider or post a source

Are you fat? The amount of mispellings where the keys are right next to each other are enormous in number, to point where I think you have sausage fingers.

NEW WARRIORS- Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl main leads of team. May go to Hulu or Freeform.

PUNISHER- based on MAX era. Very gory. Rawlins is in it!

IRON FIST- Tones down the mystic stuff a lot. Doesn't go into immortal weapons/Kun Lun, mostly about Rand corp.

Defenders/Luke Cage S2- Finn Jones to have a more regular role, as H4H is founded in Defenders.

JJ Season 2- Trish gets addicted to Nukes super pills, that company is main villain of season.

RUNAWAYS- Casting underway. Films early March. Marvel got MAD when they found out they couldn't use Xavin due to his/her F4 powers, though season is mostly first arc of comics anyways.

Bullshit.

>Ridleys show. Did a reverse Jessica Jones, was initially made for Netflix but bounced back to ABC. Recent rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel
THIS DAY CANT GET ANY WORSE NOW
FUCKING MARVEL STOP MAKING STUPID DECISIONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really hope this is all fake

>IRON FIST- Tones down the mystic stuff a lot. Doesn't go into immortal weapons/Kun Lun, mostly about Rand corp.
I doubt this is real, but it is kind of true that the Marvel films tone down magic. Even in Dr. Strange they kind of treat magic more as a science rather than something mystical. Worst of all is when Odin said that the Asgardians aren't gods -- they're just aliens.

Why is Marvel afraid of going full mysticism?

t. casual

RUNAWAYS- Casting underway. Films early March. Marvel got MAD when they found out they couldn't use Xavin due to his/her F4 powers, though season is mostly first arc of comics anyways.
Know why this is Bullshit
MOLLY IS A FUCKING MUTANT

> ITT: fake as fuck fanfiction just like last twenty times MCU "news" leaked on Sup Forums

Are you drunk or foreign?

>RUNAWAYS- Casting underway. Films early March. Marvel got MAD when they found out they couldn't use Xavin due to his/her F4 powers, though season is mostly first arc of comics anyways.
Bullshit
Also one of them is a mutant

They'll just turn her into an Inhuman.

We already know that Marvel can use non-Xmen mutants, so long as they don't actually call them that. Xavin I could see being a problem, since he's directly derivative of the Super Skrull.

God fucking dammit. Moon Knight belongs on Netflix.
>rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel
Fuck this.

>marvel fucking up a moon knight tv show by making it a law and order rip off with superheroes
This sounds terrifying enough to be true

For the record: Joe Pokaski (Cloak@Dagger showrunner) mutual follows an Orlando Valentino on instagram.

Still pisses me off that cloak and dagger are in a romance. Fucking incest

>Fucking incest
wat

They are basically adopted brother and sister.

>Marvel got MAD when they found out they couldn't use Xavin due to his/her F4 powers
Thanks fucking christ!
That tranny bullshit was absolutely terrible, just fucking give Karolina a fucking girl and stop trying to get le epic sjw points Marvel.

>Based on recent "Mr. Knight" era.
And here I've been reading the classic Monech comics for a week.
Dammit. pls be bull

This sounds increasingly half-assed.
These past few LEAK threads have all all been the same bored user fishing for (You)s haven't they?

I bet it's the same guy who makes the movie production infodump threads over and over

"Basically" =/= legally user.
Even if they were adopted siblings, so what? That's a rung below stepsiblings, and they're fine to bang. No genes, no means.

>Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl main leads of team.
Fuck both those sluts, Kamala should stay in her own shit and Speedball is all the comic relief the team needs.

A Moon Knight show would never not be about a guy in a white business suit, user.

You would fuck an adopted sister? No wonder this world ia going to shit, fucking degenerates

I have no hope of this being good. I want trippy and psychedelic Moon Knight, not boring, copy and paste generic cop show Moon Knight.

And if it was Netflix and not"less violence, more procedural", I'd be the first to cream my pants. But this. This sounds bad.
All they have to do is recreate Ellis's run. They can even use the hallway issue for their favorite long-shot hallway fight.

Tough shit, user. Millions of hamsters watching police procedurals made this happen. Fucking Lucifer police procedural is in it's second season.

>implying degenerates haven't been the majority since the first human

>Why not netflix?
Sounds like they were originally making it with the intent of having it be on Netflix, but Netflix didn't want it since they already had their plates full on the Marvel front.

>Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl main leads of team.
>May go to Hulu or Freeform.
I don't know which of those two sentences I hate more.

>Fucking Lucifer police procedural is in it's second season.
Fuck you for reminding me this exists.

But, Punisher got a spin-off.

>I originally heard they changed their mind as they didnt want him at first, until they saw DDS2.

Exactly. Now they've got Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Daredevil. All that plus Defenders. Their plate is full up.

Time to start killing some characters

Look up any interview with Fiege or Derrickson during the production of Doctor Strange and you'll see that you're wrong.

I'm sorry, but no way I'm buying any of this. Especially MK: it's really a fitting piece for Netflix: it would be nothing in ABC. In Netflix could even fit into a Defenders future season.

Don't waste our time, user.

>Did a reverse Jessica Jones, was initially made for Netflix but bounced back to ABC. Recent rewrites toned down violence, have more procedural feel.
Please don't be true.

>Moon Knight
>on ABC and not Netflix
well that just isn't gonna work

>Marvel got MAD when they found out they couldn't use Xavin due to his/her F4 powers
If this is true then they're screwed because they won't be able to use Molly as well. Unless of course it's bullshit, which it is, because FOX doesn't have the monopoly on fire, stretching, rock or force field powers.

Marvel isn't allowed to use Super Skrulls specifically. They can use ordinary Skrulls though.

Non-Xmen mutants are allowed as long as they don't refer to them as mutants outright.

The rights weren't divided along strict "where did they first show up" lines. They were divided along core IPs and adjacent characters/stories that didn't conflict with prior agreements. And even that wasn't as cleanly as many were lead to believe.

Yeah, there are VERY specific rules with the Super Skrulls that have the FF's powers. They own the Skrulls in *general* but because those are specifically tied to the Fantastic four they're out. They could very well have Molly but not Xavin because Molly could be rewritten as Inhuman/some other origin, but Xavin is specifically a Super Skrull.

>CLOAK AND DAGGER- Done cadting. Since nobody thought they'd film so early, casting calls went up and weready finished without anyone noticing. Mr/Mrs Smith with interracial teen superhero romance. Set in "post Katrina" New Orleans (so just regular New Orleans). Some actor named Orlando Valentino REALLY wanta the part of Cloak, no word if it's him

What is this? Weren't they junkies that got their powers through drugs.