/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Grand Admiral Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #3 (January 18th)
Rebels 3.13: "Trials of the Darksaber" (January 21st)

>Episode Preview: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=62TogumQlns

>Rebels Recon: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore's_Mask
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdzJyLYu6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for YT-2400 is best shipfu.

First for Chelli!

Thrawn a shit

SO CUTE

You don't even have the guts to say it to his face without spoilers. Sad.

>tfw we will never see the siege of mandalore

Thrawn a shit
A SHIT
>hurr durr muh plans

Are we going to get a Doctor Chelli Aphra storytime in this thread?
Oh boy, oh boy!

First for best Mirialan.

I'll be watching you, user.

We know he fails, because the Ghost and crew show up in Rogue One
The season is not even over and he's already a failure

someone pls post rebels webms

all I have are tumblr tier gifs

Rebels Thrawn fucking sucks
>rebels overwhelming succeed and frustrat imperial plans
>Rebels Thrawn: t-this was muh plan!

Daily reminder Mandalorians BTFO even more.
>History lesson, the Jedi won the war with Mandalor

inb4 they send him off to the unknown regions like in the EU

we don't know his plan, user

Hail Mandalore!

F L A T
L
A
T

No thanks

But that's what he does in the Thrawn trilogy, too. He ends up not really accomplishing much. Later books give him more victories and a more important role in historical events, but as of the actual Thrawn trilogy that's held up as the gold standard of SW writing and the main source of Thrawn's following, he didn't really do much.

quiet Kanan

Enhanced edition

What's with the Steam logo for a nose

You don't know what plan is.
Neither do i.
I guess it's a cunning plan.
But we will never know what plan he has.

How are they going to deal with these two? There is no way they are surviving the end of Rebels.

Y'all are a bunch of weabs obsessing over these basic space Asian bitches. Need more hot af space Latinas (besides Poe's mom)!

Her armor really don't work with a body like that. Just look at the chest piece, it's so warped because it's not meant to bend like that.
Why can't she have a chest like that in the show

thrawn will kidnap them to the unknown regions

We know you're stuffing your bra Sabine, cut it out. You're not even supposed to have a bra, they don't exist in space.

Who was in the right?

Fuck off with that ugly ass cunt

Ezra is obviously Snoke

No the jedi didn't win the war. Revan won the war and don't you forget it scum.

Owen isn't, Kenobi should kill as many Skywalkers as necessary

Revan? Who's that?

I'm looking in my big book of canon and relevant things and I don't see anyone named Revan. Did you mean Kylo Ren?

I wouldn't say it was all Obi Wan's fault that Anakin turned, they didn't know Palpatine was a sith lord

I want to tickle Chelli's belly.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a race with a latin flavor. I mean, we have Twi'leks, Gungans, Dathomirans (well, the Nightsisters anyway), and possibly the Toydarians, but no space latinos?

Am I popular yet, /swco/?

I mean, Obi-Wan didn't literally murder Anakin. Not even close.
Owen has to be delusional to blame Anakin's choices on Obi-Wan.

Owen is a cunt, so he's never in the right.

You keep posting this in every thread. Saying it more won't make it true.

Well if that's how you are going to play it than I don't know what the fuck jedi/mandalorian war you are talking about since it never happened dumbass

Or he doesn't know the full story. Hell, at this point does Obi-Wan even know Anakin survived? He might not be all that informes on galactic events.

The one that Kanan talks about when he beats Sabine. It's in the preview user, for the canon series Star Wars Rebels, season 3.

I have Kotor 2 installed right now, but I love seeing the mandalorians get kicked down the stairs at every possible chance.

Why does Owen care so much about Anakin? Were they very close at all? Or is it just excuses to try and shelter Luke from the past

>that pic
Is this Sabine after getting an eating disorder because of people bullying her for her stick body, flat chest and ass?
Honestly, her eating herself fat could actually be pretty interesting.

I can't wait for the big twist at the end of the season to be Thrawn getting sacked because "Muahaha muh keikaku" doesn't really look good when you're sacrificing tens of thousands of sailors and stormtroopers just for scraps of information.

I would lose my shit if Caderous was made canon to be honest.

Yeah, that's my thinking. Owen probably don't know that Anakin didn't die.

>Stuffing your space bra

She's flat out desperate.

Mostly to protect Luke, but Shmi was his stepmother and he's probably mad that Anakin followed a bunch of crazy Jedi to go have space adventures instead of sticking around to help his mom.

I think fans would lose their shit

I don't think Filoni would screw up such a beloved EU character on purpose like that. Maybe he would though

Damn right Sabine, eat yourself fat and maybe some people would at least like you out of pity.

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations Sabine.

It'd give her a more interesting character arc and motivations than anything we've seen before, tbqh.

>implying the Empire gives a shit about their grunts

I doubt we'd get something so heavy as eating disorders in a kids show though. I don't think Disney would be okay with that..

If they did it right it might work
A situation where Thrawn has the perfect plan to finally bait out the entire Rebel Fleet and crush it in one overwhelming display of force, but by that point he's pissed so much of the Imperial Command he gets called away instead, so the plan fails and he gets the blame before being packed off to the Unknown Regions like last time
And then he comes back to lead the First Order, because I'll be damned if I'm supposed to accept that ginger fuckstick as the herald of a new Empire

Nothing wrong with a flat chest, user

Yeah. I think they're spread about like some of the random blacks and asians. All I know is Kanan and Poe's family are space Latinos. ( one dude from RO too?)

Is that the White Hawk?

>( one dude from RO too?)
Yes, Diego Luna is Mexican.

Having a flat chest would be the equivalent of a Twi'lek having no lekku.

I think you mean a Twi'lek not dressing like a slut

I used to come to /swco/ for the discussions. Now I come for the Sabine bullying.

He's right though.

They could use Thrawns attack on Chopper Base as a major turning point in the series and split the crew up. All crew members barely make it out, but are seperated.

The show splits between the adventures of Kanan and Ezra, who get a Yoda force vision telling them to fuck off to the unkown Universe to prepare for some upcoming threat (making Luke the last remaining Jedi after Yodas death, from a certain point of view).

Hera and the rest of the crew eventually re-join what survived of the rebel fleet, leading to Scarif.

It is the savior of Humanity. The hero we deserve but not the one we need right now.

So is Princess Leia an abomination as well?

user stop posting naked Indian boys.

I can see this happening. Kanan and Ezra leaving the Rebellion for something spiritual.

What if that's how they solve both Thrawn and them being gone?
Is the Vong coming /swco/?

so Hera isn't a proper Twi'lek then?

Best Mandalore hands down.

Where's the mask and armor?

Also what the hell happened to the mask and armor in Legends?

This is the future you chose, Ted

Yeah, I thought of that, too. Yoda senses something massive happening in the unkown regions and sends Kanan and Ezra.

Meanwhile, Sheev senses it, too. And since he wants to keep Vader on a short leash, he sends Thrawn, because he has proven himself as his most competent leader and knows the region better than anyone else working under the Emperor.

Boom, Kanan & Ezra gone, Thrawn gone and lots of new material for future stories.

She's got a mask but isn't wearing it for training for whatever reason, probably because she's a main character so the helmet is only worn for practical purposes

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore's_Mask
This one, chucklehead

I'm thinking that by the time Scarif happens the only member of the Ghost's crew are Hera and Chopper, maybe Zeb

>Best Mandalore
>not Sabine

bodyshaming

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore's_Mask
It's not canon. Mandalore=Darksaber now.

I know, I was correcting the uninformed

I'm standing by my theory that at that point in time, Ezra and Kanan leave the Ghost crew and Mart, Gooti, and Jonner take their place.

No, no, no.

I mean the mask and armor that are unique to the station of Mandalore.

OK, the mask isn't this much of a mask as more of a mask/helmet hybrid + the unique custom armor.

Wielding a black lightsaber doesn't make you Mandalore.

NOW THIS IS BEYOND STUPID. I REJECT THIS BULLSHIT.

>implying it's not Mandalore the Ultimate

youtube.com/watch?v=eCdzJyLYu6I

>does a mans job instead of a womans

nope

Oh, that mask
No idea, the little shadow puppet history lesson shows the older Mando's wearing them, but nothing beyond that
Its probably just lost to Legends, at least for the time being

Big breasts are literally the greatest thing in the world.

>Wielding a black lightsaber doesn't make you Mandalore.

No, all that other stuff makes you the Mandalore. So Sabine is best Mandalore. She will lead her people into a new era of glorious battle and enemies to fight. Qapla!

Well, in my scenario that would be the case, plus Sabine. But then again, she's too OP for the rebellion to not use her on the ground in some way.

Of course, you could also say Hera is too OP as a pilot not to use her at the Death Star attack in ANH.

Jesus Christ, everything but that.

To be entirely fair, it sounds like the Darksaber is just the beginning
You unite House Vizla with the saber, then turn House Vizla on the other Clans so they follow your lead, thereby uniting Mandalore and becoming its ruler
So far there seems to be nothing hinting at the existence of a Mandalore as a ruling position like there was in Legends

So I guess Thrawn knew Kallus would tell the rebels? Why did he actually have to put bombs in the infiltrator droids? Wouldn't the system just be revealed by whatever droid's timer went off

he didn't actually have to blow up a ship