Why is DC so enamored with the ideas of supremacy and fascism?

The meta-human heroes/villains most of the time see themselves as being superior to humans both physically and morally and most of the stories deal with both meta-human and human heroes always struggling and teetering on the edge putting "the world in a bottle".

>Act of God

Jese what a trainwreck

Yeah, it was something else.

If the Superman were real, would you not worship him

Fuck no, i'd side with Lex Luthor and complain about them on the internet all day.

"Power corrupts" is a very common idea, and since Supers have tons of power the question of corruption comes up regularly.

But even Batman goes boinkers and end up doing shitty like Brother Eye.

DC's the Trump of comics.

So it will BTFO all its competitors while others will bitch and accuse Russian hacks?

Yeah like some kind of Storytime

Hasn't it been story-timed already this week?

I thought that one with centaur!Superman was.

>Hasn't it been story-timed already this week?
Not until the next Storytime of Pain, I sure hope so!

>Bitch, I stopped world-destroyers.
>Firemen can't do that shit.

Wasn't this an elseworld?
What's with people asking about DC characters and using elseworld pages?

I hate this comic. I hate this comic so much. I hate being one of those fans that say, "Oh no, X would never act this way!" But Superman would never act this way. I can see him going full Injustice easier than I can see him giving up like this sad piece of crap. You are Superman. With or without powers. Come on fuck head, Ma and Pa raised you better than that.

Holy shit. This is so stupid.

Batman is an asshole.

You don't know the half of it

We haven't even mentioned the batwank yet. >Bat-Martian Manhunter
>Bat-Supergirl
>Bat-Aquaman

>Bat-Flash

>internet all day

So Trump?

>see themselves as being superior

Read more comics - then practice reading comprehension

this. Stories like 52 or the episode Hereafter are much better Clark with no powers stories because it's not a fucking sob party to hold Batman up even higher

Damn Clark. You're going to cringe hard when you look back on that.

I find it hilarious how, of all the things to complain about, you pick Batman training non-metas. Like what on Earth is your complaint here? That Batman was powerful in a world without superpowers?

Batman does what he needs to win and winning takes no moral high ground.

And then he cries in a corner while everyone he actually cared about leave him to rot.

I'm sorry, but there are a lot of stories where meta-human heroes, including Superman, see themselves as standing apart from humanity, as being fundamentally different, as being superior or above.

Sure, they suck, but they exist.