Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard Dumps agency after Accussed of sexual assaulting former child

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002792/Finn-Wolfhard-dumps-APA-agency-sexual-assault-claims.html

Are they going to crack down the Hollywood pedophiles club next?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/142444429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't everyone a former child?

so who's gonna represent him now?

Dan Schneider

Sup Forums

I just hope he finnished inside him before he left

Both bad choices.

Big if true.

Children aren't

Except children

they're currently children

And I guess babies, who are pre-children, or proto-children

Is Dan "don't call me that" Schneider next?

>Finn fags on suicide watch, that his boipussy was pounded by an Exec and not them

Did you actually read the link? Nothing happen to him, he left the agency when the news broke

Please don't make inappropriate comments
He and his brother lurk sometimes

>accused
So all men are just going to have to start wearing body cams everywhere we go, right? Like, that’s the end goal, isn’t it?

Of your kid's agent was accused of sexual assault, would you give him the benefit of the doubt?

>no archive
Did he get molested by guy on the right or inset middle or both?

Guy on right probably browses Sup Forums

Middle was molested by right years ago
All the news were putting Finn’s name in the title because he was his biggest client

Still nothing about Dan Schneider

Maybe Sup Forums was wrong and he's just a weirdo who likes feet

He doesn't need an agent anymore.

All actors need an agent, you think they're just gonna sit in the office all day phoning different producers for works?

>star
>netflix tv show
KEK
seriously not news you are all redditor plebs

If I had a rival agency, I would accuse every other agency of sexual harassment to kill my competition. What’s to stop me from making an accusation against his new agency right now?

I really hope based Finn doesn't get molested. /keephimsafe/

>What’s to stop me from making an accusation against his new agency right now?
That the actor who was the victim went public with this, and it's under investigation, if it was completely made up that it'd damage his reputation and he's never gonna work again

>tfw signed with Actra-SAG
>tfw didn't have to meet with any high producers and do shit for them

If I can do it he can do it

Enjoy playing Floor Sweeper #5 for another 20 years

Acolyte Protection Agency

The difference is that nobody would take a sperglord like you seriously.

Biggest show of 2016
Also in the biggest movie in 2017 so far

Suck more dick my dude

>be Blaise Godbe Lipman
>came out with your story
>everyone only cares about Finn because he's the new hotness and you're old and busted

The biggest movie of 2017 grossed 1.2 billion dollars

Once again he's a tv shitter you redditor

his brother nick

hes protecting his boipussy for me

yeah because they're gonna admit a trendy kid actor that's about to hit big got diddle by his manager
fucking retard
Finn most likely had to suck the guy's dick and the guy sucked his tiny jew dick as well, right before he ravaged his tight boipucci that could now be described as the size of a fist

Please no disgusting comments
Finn and his bro browse Sup Forums sometimes

this
dat boipusi ded
dis nigga hole be kill
probs swallod da milk 2

Finn was disgusted by grown men yelling his name in the street
He would never do that

imagine finn getting dp'd in his juicy boipucci haha!

you obviously have no idea how sexual predators operate. guy probably coaxed him into sex

>Nothing happen to him
Imagine believing this.

>accused

So this is all it takes nowadays huh?

Trying to tell us something I think.

The cow has been milked, the milk is out in the open. Soon, it will sour, and that'll be the end of it. But not before we get some cream out of it.

I don't think any men would make up story about them getting molested, I believe that guy

I think you're just gay pedophiles.

he starred in IT so that makes him a name now. People will remember Finn. No one will remember you :(

No, formerly chucks

it's hebephilia and no I'm neither a pedophile nor a hebephile

>Sup Forums complain about pedophiles in hollywood each day
>at the same time making disgusting comments like this

>I don't think any men would make up story about them getting molested
That's pretty retarded of you. There are in infinite amount of reasons someone would do that. Attention, money, a vendetta who knows.

Basically any men who got molested is not a man, the humiliation would trump all the other factors

I know I wish we had a way to downvote these sort of comments they’re so weird haha who would want to even do that lmao

>implying modern western liberal men are men

>Godbe Lipman

Why

>The 'poke' reminded me about Tyler's harassment after the ordeal. He told me I'd never work in this biz. He'd have his friends drunklenly call me and berate me. I didn't do anything at the time. I was young and desperately wanted acceptance within my industry. His threats felt very real. Although my initial reaction yesterday and today was to not make this about me, there's no better time. Tyler Grasham is still working at APA, where he's been representing children and teenagers for the last ten years since this happened. Tyler Grasham, under the pretense of a business meeting regarding potential agency representation at APA Agency, fed me alcohol while I was underage and sexually assaulted me.

the real question is why do you have that image saved

its a blatant falseflag, why wouldn't he keep his handiwork

>he says "fed me alcohol while I was underage and sexually assaulted me." He added that after the alleged incident took place, and Lipman rejected him, Grasham would "have his friends drunkenly call me and berate me," in addition to orchestrating a smear campaign of sorts to damage his reputation and "out" him (Lipman, who is gay, was not out at the time.) "I didn't do anything at the time. I was young and desperately wanted acceptance within the industry," he wrote.

Woah this is dark

>implying anyone would molest this thing

Imagining someone wanting to hurt someone this innocent

Phew
I thought it was Finn

>implying you wouldn’t

beep beep richie

Is that dude gay? I am on his instagram right now and he has so many pictures of him showing his ass off.

getting corey haim vibes from this kiddo

I'll raise the boy

Who's going to negotiate his contracts? His dad? Nick? Do you even know what an agent is?

i'd represent all of his body of work nomsayin

>he thinks you "sign" with a union
cute

>dem DSL tho

Yeah he's gay, it's said in my post

>more accusations
I hate the world we live in, it's too easy for fee-fees to have all the power

>it's a Sup Forums want to condemn the Hollywood pedophile predator but also want to fuck the boy episode

nothing wrong with wanting to fuck/be fucked by a young teenager
it's only wrong when you try to actually go through with the thing

It won't end until justice 4 Corey is served

what the fuck is going on in hollywood atm

I mean can you blame them? Some of these boys in their prime bodies.

Then maybe he shouldn't, you know, lurk on a website for fucking adults. Lurk more you fucking newfag

MOD?

>Another person has come forward to accuse Grasham of sexual assault. In a Facebook post, a man named Lucas Ozarowski says that after a party for another APA agent, while at Grasham’s home, Grasham allegedly “pulled [Ozarowski’s] pants down” and “grabbed [his] genitalia.” “I had to forcibly remove his hand and got up and left his house,” Ozarowski says. He also posted screenshots of text conversations allegedly with Grasham from 2015 in which Grasham appears to acknowledge the groping, saying “Stop. I flirt.” and “Sorry. I won’t” when Ozarowski tells him to restrain himself. He is also seen requesting “back rubs” and to “cuddle” with Ozarowski. In a 2016 conversation in which Ozarowski brings up the alleged groping, Grasham tells him, “I said I was sorry.”

lol dude was fucking hungry

Little shit got porked lmao

no he didn't
it was another no name actor

this kid has the most punchable face, fucking queerbait extreme ;)

This guy is fucking crazy. I hope nothing happened to Finn.

don't talk shit about based froggo

An Open Secret, a documentary about Hollywood pedos
vimeo.com/142444429

>hollywood rapists and pedophiles finally being destroyed one by one

Don't waste your time with this. It's literally nothing.

The producer fuckin that boipusy is a lucky guy. I would destroy his holes with my 8 inch cock.

it was 9.5 last time, what happened?

pedo detected

It has always been 8 inches m8. I wouls stuff his asshole full of it and cum inside. I would also cum in his hair.

Seriously it's the most overhyped tripe on Sup Forums. A bunch of talent agency kiddy diddlers. A bunch of literal whos

i really want to fuck the froggo

It’s really unlucky for /ourguy/ Finn to have got himself a pedo rapist as agent out of all the people
And it happened right before Stranger Things season 2 came out and he’ll be needing to go to all the promotion and people will be asking him the questions, I can’t imagine how inappropriate and uncomfortable it would make him