Spider-Gwen #16 Storytime

Pt 2 of Gwen's crossover with Miles Morales

thaks man

Thanks. Can you do Star Lord or Gamora next? I wanna see if cosmic is getting any better.

I forgot this was coming out

Thanks...I guess

Lol @ that Miles face

I'm kinda digging Miles & Gwen

Fin

bump

me too

Why do I have a feeling the only people who read this shit are the idiots born in the mid to late 90's...

I was born in the 80s and read this.

He can turn invisible. Why does he need to wait outside?

Keep reading, dingus.

Isn't funny how everyone other than Bendis can give Miles a semblance of a personality?

I know literally nothing about spider gwen besides her having a band in this universe and am confused as hell.

How do you forget you can turn invisible

89, faggot. Why do I feel like you're a millennial too and are just trying to be contrarian?

...he didn't? Its, you know, addressed later in this issue.

somewhat ok, I'm guessing this romance will end after the crossover though?

>this romance will end after the crossover though?
Its hardly even a romance at all. Of course it'll be gone when this crossover ends.

The only reason they started off with the kiss is to bait potential readers into buying the book. When we finally get to WHY they kiss, it'll probably be something silly and ineffectual.

wasn't that always obvious

>you're not gonna get service here man
I read that as not intended.

*Sigh* This is why you need your OWN POWERS Gwen. Threaten to kill Moon if you have too.

Lol, Miles putting on the moves.

>I've watched universes die
He said it. Also lol, /mlp/.

How is Miles even getting reception?

So yeaaah it's official, Miles just needs to get away from Bendis.

Nah. He's still just black invis-Peter.

Why is Miles so good when he isn't written by Bendis?

Also, why does Gwen not have her powers? I'm about to read Spider Gwen from issue #2 but I'm curious.

nah

this is basically black peter

Nice c&p, try reading the comic or any spider issue.

I've never read any Miles Spider-man or Spider-Gwen before last week, but since I saw someone was storytimeing this crossover I decided to give it a try.

Not great, but not terrible either. It's not making me feel the need to pick up either of their series though.

You know they're really shrinking the age gap here.

Also barely 19 would mean she's barely started college which is weird since you know 8month time skip that affected everyone.

Why is Miles scrawny anyway?

Didn't Peter get as built Flash after just a couple years of being Spider-man?

dude as a kid this is what peter acted like.
Although i think miles needs to stop, doesn't feel right

Mirror Master?

I was born in the 90's and i dislike this shit.

Wait isn't she 21?

I mean wasn't she shown drinking in an earlier issue?

Jesus Miles it's just ninja.

When did Miles meet Daredevil and learn his powers?

Why does Miles still know his identity?

She said he's using the club's wi-fi.

her universe didn't skip 8 months.

nobody pays enough attention to comic books nowadays to care about underage drinking in a random book.

But she's been in regular contact with Jessica Drew from 616

So if that world had the timeskip, so should Gwen's

>Why is Miles so good when he isn't written by Bendis?

Because a character is only as good as the person writing, hence why there is no such thing as a "bad character".

Except in the case of Duella Dent, fuck that bitch

>dude as a kid this is what peter acted like.

So a regular kid then gotcha.

Thanks, OP.

>I've watched universes die

So does Gwen know about the incursions? Because she doesn't seem fazed by that comment.

I guess they gave up on forcing everyone to use Prime Earth instead of Earth-616.

Kill yourselves.

Spider-Gwen's book has been calling it 616 since Secret Wars

Same with the Web Warriors

I figured Brevoort would've eventually put a stop to it. Either he's eased up or he's too lazy to do anything about it.

Weird, Sup Forums's been shit posting about these issues for like 6 months and the actual storytime is dead as shit
that's as heated as it gets 9 hours later. I don't get it.

Spider-Gwen in general doesn't get much discussion anymore. I get the feeling a lot of people who got worked up over this crossover weren't reading it in the first place.

is Miles secretly part-goblin?

It's called Marvel exhaustion.

The Gwen meme is dying out, just see Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool sales.

Wow. Miles IS better written by anyone but Bendis.

Like this user said Daredevil made everyone on Earth forget about his secret ID, so how does Miles know?

It's the Earth-65 version of Unicorn, an old-school Iron Man villain.

Wait, I thought Captain Hydra killed all the Super-Apes, and the Red Ghost.

Was Miles even in 616 when he did that and does he know daredevil due to 616 murdock instead of Ultimate murdock?
I don't know the specifics of what he did but Miles has alot of ways to dodge whatever happened via loophole.

>Why is Miles so good when he isn't written by Bendis?

I mean, he isn't really "good". This is, literally, the first time he's had any semblance of a personality. And even here, there isn't much.

>So a regular kid then gotcha.
>All kids act exactly the same.
Ok, user. If you say so.

If he was, that would actually make him interesting.

>Miles IS better written by anyone but Bendis.
Then why isn't that the case in, literally, any other book Miles shows up in (ANAD Avengers, Ms Marvel, Amazing Spider-Man, Champions, etc)?

>whatever I'm Spider-man

Uh, no you are not.

>and does he know daredevil due to 616 murdock instead of Ultimate murdock?

Well, he never once met Ultimate Murdock before Earth-1610 was obliterated. So he MUST be referring to 616 Murdock. Which makes no fucking sense.

Met? No.
Heard of? He could have talked to Ultimate peter about it,overheard anything from shield, or Murdock's death could have been published in the newspaper after ultimatum. A Blind lawyer was actually a superhero fighting vampires certainly would warrant at least a little attention for an article.

>He could have talked to Ultimate peter about it
Well, we KNOW that didn't happen.

>overheard anything from shield
Why would SHIELD be casually talking about it?

>or Murdock's death could have been published in the newspaper after ultimatum.
You really think Ultimate Stick would let his name get out like that?

The bendis issue got more hate cause no one actually gives a fuck about the spider-gwen comic

Outside of Tumblr and Black Life Matter wankers, no one gives a fuck about Miles either.

The sales of his comic reflect that.

Bendis had Ultimate Pete come back from the dead to give him and Ganke pointers while praising how awesome Miles is.
There's wiggle room. I'm not arguing it's an absolute here since this is clearly just trying to fill in the blanks to a mistake. I'm just saying what sort of stuff IS in the wiggle room.

>Bendis had Ultimate Pete come back from the dead to give him and Ganke pointers while praising how awesome Miles is

I'm well aware. But we see every single interaction Miles and Peter have. And beyond "give me back my webshooters" and talking about Norman or how amazing Miles is, not much else is said.

Wait wait wait I thought Miles didn't know Peter was Spider-Man post secret wars.

Why wouldn't he? 616 Peter unmasked in the Ultimate U and Miles clearly remembers his time in the Ultimate U.

my guess is because he was bitten by a different type of spider. We already know he is not as strong or as durable as the og spiderman

Depends on the artist. He's still decently built for a teen and the important thing is that he is still a high-school teen. Peter went to college soon after being bit so when people think of young spidey they're generally thinking of him when he was in college as a basis while thinking he was still in high school.

This. Those faggots can go suck a cock.

This was a good story. But Sup Forums is gonna bitch about it because racism