Endtown 18.1.2017: Angry Capybara? Edition or Wolf in Pig's Clothing

>accost a pig, get assaulted, call a pig lawyer
that's a fucking law and order move right there

Calling it now, pig is going to get theses two free but is going to get them killed

This is the zootopia plot isnt it?
the pig is evil isnt she?

Enjoying the Utopia, famalam?

I hope that the shitposting stop now that Dottie made it clear that these guys are wrong.

Capybaras are rodents!

REEE

>comic discussion
>shitposting

I never too part on those arguments, but they were valid given the context of the arc.

Isn't this the town where a little while ago it was basically under martial law, with rat cops gunning down protestors in massacres, and unlawful detentions with threats of summary executions, and foreign entities usurping the democratically chosen government, but now the big issue is a frivolous lawsuit in a citizen's arrest?

no jackass, last panel, behind her. The smug swine with the case

he's not talking about dottie

Predatory discrimination!

Even though it was a bear who brought them in..

>but now the big issue
It's too early to say that.

No, it's barely related pollitical bullshit.

Last time we were in Endtown they would have been both shot on the spot.

This is a major tonal shift.

No, realistically they wouldn't because the rats would have to be there for that. The only reason these guys were arrested is because Walt was there.

Also, don't forget that the events leading up to the Milk Trial were manipulated by Marx. The whole thing was a lie, things weren't really that bad on their own.

And what I meant is that it's too early to know if this will be the big issue or if it's just a small part of something bigger.

>calls the press
>doesn't even have a good story thought up to cover his ass

Maybe the theory that the pigs were eaten by other pigs has some validity to it.

Dottie is obviously biased. I'm certain this new character will get to the truth of the matter.

Them good boys dindu nuffin.

Aaron had these arcs planned a couple of years before. Zootopia's idea of "different aminals living together but not exactly getting along" is not new, not even a little.

Those two are 100% fucked now.

Nah gonna play devil's advocate for fat stacks of food rations or whatever is money.
Some people gonna like " Why aren't for the pig girl's side? Us non-predators gotta stick together." Like a Zootopia that actually is allowed to show gruesome hatecrimes and lynchings.

>Aaron had these arcs planned a couple of years before
It doesn't count unless it's on paper.

>Zootopia's idea of "different aminals living together but not exactly getting along" is not new, not even a little
This, however, is a good point. Wish I could burn it on the forehead of anyone who thinks otherwise.

I can't think of a lot of examples but one of my favorites is the white/black fur race war in Blacksad

Dottie is being such a bitch to them, I hope Aaron kills her off

Just a prank bro.

Not really.
They basically harassed a pig girl, then hired a pig girl as their lawyer. Basically trying to make it look like they have nothing against pigs.

How hard does Walt punch to give the guy TWO black eyes and bruise the opposite side of the guys face?

>pig had it against us from the start

so a lie. Clearly these guys are not the protagonists.

He was likely more brutal than what we got to see.

So what does Sup Forums's Endtown readership demographics look like? Canada here.

Mexico here.

>(You) is back

You ever see what a bear can do to a human with one swipe of their paw at one of our faces?

Yeah.

Even for a bear-man, with a closed fist, that shit is gonna be brutal.

Walt is probably one of the strongest people in the colony.

Canada.

I know stuff about bears.

Like in one of my highschool classes, we had a whole segment on "What to do if a grizzly shows up" during the class lecture before we went on a cross-country skiing trip.

Our teacher actually made the "you don't have to run faster than the bear, just faster than the person you're with" joke during this lecture.

Along with advice on playing dead, and how important it was to not cry out if it took some exploratory bites while doing so.

I know that's the joke to make for that situation but man, that would fuck you up afterward if you shoved someone basically into the maws of a bear to save your skin

Thankfully, there were no bear-related incidents that year!

well I'm glad the trip didn't end in bruin

I worry more about moose than bears. Bears tend to keep their distance, but moose are dicks that will come after you.

We got a moose bit, too. Well, not about being bit by moose, but you know what I mean.

Mostly "stay away from moose, they're crazy assholes, and they can kill you with what'd be a shrug for us".

Fuck, I read it as "Smoke a fag a day", which is technically correct depending on how you define fag...

How? It very clearly says "Pack".

That's the shirt Pence will be wearing on the 20th

He's a damn bear.
Pretty sure he can do a lot of damage.

>Implying He only got hit once
>Implying the cops didn't brutally assault him in his cell

when are we going to get back to wally plunging his barbed cock into kirbee's sweaty butthole

year and a half

From the /trash/ thread

>OBJECTION!!!

Fuck Jacob and fuck Predator mutants

>Fuck Jacob
I would
>Fuck Predator mutants
I'm more of a prey guy but alright

Canada, specifically rural Ontario

Tennessee.

I live in the shit part though.

Why can Aaron not draw wolves?
These two are constantly changing appearances page-to-page
Jesus christ, i know they are supposed to be toony and not realistic but they look like cats