Aquaman #15 Storytime

Sup Forums you have disappointed me so much today that I would disown you if you were my child. Why do I keep coming to this shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TextlessCovers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im going to the gym, I apologize in advance if the auto-dump fucks up.

this cover is hilarious

thanks
hope you got nice gains at the gym

Decent enough ending, thanks for the storytime.

Thanks for the read.

Fuck did we do?

God fucking damn I love this cover. Aquaman has had the best variants of Rebirth.

I wonder what this would have looked like with Trump

she lives

Feel bad for her, she got fucked over the most in NEMO. Hope Abnett does something interesting with her besides just finding Black Manta and helping him.

Fucking, finally. Thanks OP
Also,
>still no Cave Carson or Thundercats

>wedding special fucking never
god dammit.

Is there somewhere I can find textless versions of variants?

Looks like the DC wiki isn't up to date with the textless variants, but if you check this guy's Twitter he compiles the week's releases.

twitter.com/TextlessCovers

The textless isn't the biggest, unfortunately.

Love this variant

cheers user

She probably hates Manta since NEMO got discovered because he made the whole organization directed against Aquaman.

>half the issue is just Arthur beating the fuck out of Manta
I dig it

Personally I'm hoping Manta goes back to solo super-villainy and she becomes the new Fisher King. Maybe even she has NEMO try to kill Manta and Arthur is forced to decide if he's worth saving.

>Black Manta. Real Name Unknown.
Fuck it, i never thought about that!
>Head of N.E.M.O.
Of course!

I want her to go all out against both. Will N.E.M.O. rise again?

Hell, what will happen with Black Manta?

I guess he's in limbo, just like Sinestro.

>REMEMBER THE WIFE SON

Trump would have wanted to build an underwater wall around his shores and send the bill to Aquaman

Than you very much OP, I knew I could trust that you would come to save us.

This scene actually works better with Obama in the seat because he's such a pushover of a leader

Atlantis can afford it. All that buried treasure.

You're right user, Trump definitely would have gone on with a war that would end up destroying not only America but probably a lot of the world.

Heck, the majority of Atlantis would be more than okay with the wall as long as it kept land people out their ocean

Is Arthur just misinterpreting Black Manta's spite as nobility? Manta pretty much trashed NEMO out of a shortsighted desire for vengeance.

bumping to read

I'm sure he'll get better.

This was all part of mantas master plan

I want more of Clark and Arthur being friends.

What'd we do?

If only Justice League had a good writer.

Mera should take arthurs place in the justice leage for a bit. Would be cool

y u 'avin a cheeky go, mate?

Parker's JLU ended too soon.

I know this is an aquaman book but I'm really rooting for manta this whole time
Is this wrong?
I just love the fucking guy

>Death of Fisher King
>Lost everything
>Really fucking pissed at Aquaman and Black Manta for ruining NEMOs chances at world domination

So am I wrong to assume the prophecy was always about her and never Mera?

Bitch slapped Manta!

I'd say yes. Aquaman and Manta don't understand each other

Is Aquaman finally going to get a rogue who isn't Manta or Orm?

Am I late on the news or the only one to notice Titans is going twice monthly?

Based Arthur.

i'm guessing op is mad that people storytimed all the releases except aquaman.

no love for our very own fishboy = mad op

The prophecy mentioned Xebel blood, and then later it's casually mentioned that Carcharodor has exactly that running through her veins. I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence.

Well then someone should tell Mera so we can have that wedding special soon.

sure if you're a edge lord
manta is such a boring character that fuck over so many more people way worse than what was done to him.

Well.

It's all I want. How long since we've actually had a wedding special from either of the big 2?

Not a huge fan of the regular cover. Just don't particularly like how the image is put together.

Variant cover is better.

this is some really interesting panel composition

>dat ass

Cool maybe SpecOps Shark Tits can work with Atlantis.

>Black Jack survived

Nice, I was expecting her to die.

Am i the only person laughing at green lantern with a gun?

Never. People have been laughing at it since he first popped up.

The only time people stopped laughing was when we were reading the Johns Green Lantern run and it actually became useful. People began to realize "oh yeah, the Green Lanterns tend to get their power rings nullified/run out of juice a lot and get left defenseless, don't they?" It's still a ridiculous visual image, though.

pls no, first Sark pls not Blackjack. They actually killed alot of Atlanteans that seemed cool.

Probably, he doesn't know the whole story nor how Manta basically exposed NEMO with his crusade

Aquaman pls, he didn't do it to protect NEMO, he did it to try to rob you of evidence in hopes of still fucking you over.

Couldn't security be at least holding some dumb sci-fi guns from ARGUS or whatever?

Here's a bigger one.

I want to see Leaguers being friends in general. The only ones I see having a real friendship going are Baz and Jessica. The books keep telling me about Flash and Cyborg, but never show it.

Even when Superman and Wonder Woman were a thing they barely got any meaningful interaction other than discussing glasses as disguises.

What about the Trench? The Deluge? The Scavenger? Nereus of Xebel? The Dead King? Atlanna? Chimera? These are all just from New 52.

Wait, Manta can shot laser off his head?

It's like one of the three things he does
1) Hate Aquaman
2) Trick black people into working for him under the false premise of creating a black supremacy utopia
3) Shoot lasers from his head
And sometimes he doesn't even do the second thing.

Dont forget Dead Water

Black Jack x Black Manta forever

>You'll never comfort Black Jack

Feels really terrible

>Only have one frame
Do I frame the Middleton variant of #15 or #2 with Black Manta and Aqua Man fighting one another on the cover?

God damn please god keep simon with a gun it's just too much now not too.

What is the point of two Green Lanterns now on the Justice League? I haven't read Green Lanterns yet so excuse me.

She left in one of the previous arcs but I guess they're just ignoring that.

I haven't been keeping up with JLA Rebirth, but the first couple of issues showed Aquaman being friends with Wonder Woman, and Flash and Jessica went on a date.