This question is only for those who subscribe to the alt-right ideology...

This question is only for those who subscribe to the alt-right ideology. Consider this a challenge and there are no options to pass or die.

Give one compliment to an obvious liberal production. Meaning, what obvious liberal movie do you like and why?

Stephanie from LazyTown is unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I as a leftist give a compliment to an obvious conservative production?

99% of movies are made by libs

like 98% of hollywood is libtard trash that pushes the libtard political agenda.
You cant be openly rightwing or you get black listed

better question: why do 12 year olds think its impossible for conservatives to appreciate art that is not in lockstep with our politics? we arent libtards, we have actual taste

BLACKED has really good cinematography

Challenge failed. Nobody was able to meet the requirements thus proving this board really is alt-right pussies crying about everything.

would you let "her" suck your dick for $20?

Except this guy, he completes the challenge.

>crying

How is it crying?

Hollywood is a degenerate cesspool of rapists, pedophiles and kikes who do nothing but lecture middle america about how much superior they are for being liberals.

If you wanted award show ratings to go up they should put a guillotine on stage

Yes, because traps aren't gay.

this

Who and what is alt-right tho

>Give one compliment to an obvious liberal production

Classically? It tests artistic boundaries. This is not pertinent to diversity being the selling point of something, however.

Keep crying some more, nitch bigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

Sam Hyde

>i-if you don’t like our politically agenda-driven nonsense or capeshit, then you’re a crybaby
Well, that was a very constructive post.

Matrix isn't liberal though, it merely references basic eastern mysticism and is themed around spiritual awakening and there being a fake world. Absolutely nothing about The Matrix is liberal until you start to liken it to transexuality and body modification, both of which are not in the film in any way. Realizing that shit is not what it seems, and awakening to a more real understanding, is absolutely not a liberal idea. No matter what you believe, the Matrix simply draws a distinction between spiritual delusion and the infinite potential trial of the awakened mind. Whether you define spiritual delusion as conservativism, Jewish hegemony, mental illness, or a lack of free thinking, all of these are personal extrapolations of the movie's apolitical and highly spiritual message that it is possible to open your mind and find the world is not actually as literal as you might think it is. Nothing about right-wing ideology is incompatible with freeing one's self from a conspiracy, and nothing about left-wing ideology claims ownership over the freed human soul. The Matrix is a religious work, not a political one.

cringe

This is a stupid question because they are all liberal productions. Are you one of those people who can't have a simple difference of opinion with someone without hating everything that person touches?

>Give one compliment to an obvious liberal production. Meaning, what obvious liberal movie do you like and why?
Every movie not made in Nazi Germany is an obvious liberal movie.

The matrix and simulation theory are just silicon valley nerd faggots reinterpreting gnostic Christianity while looking down on actual religious people

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is the only musical I've ever liked. The songs are great, it's funny as hell when it wants to be, and the ending is absolutely heartbreaking. Tim Curry pours his soul into it.

Yep. The movie is very good and isn't disloyal to the Hind, Taoist, and directly Christian thinkings it's clearly inspired by. The movie is about the sacred status of the human body and an enlightened community rightfully anticipating the coming of their Messiah, after all.

What's liberal about it? Homosexuality doesn't have anything to do with liberalism except for that an American political party made a platform of reducing alleged inequity towards them.

the wrestler didnt embaress itself portraying the indie wrestling scene.

Is there a point that pic is trying to make? I'm too much of a brainlet to see.

Don't make the cute demiurge cry.

le demiurge is a fuckup

>This question is only for those who subscribe to the alt-right ideology.
You realize that is a made up label intended to demonize the opposition, and no one actually calls himself that unironically, right?

This kind of stupid shit-for-brains thread is why this board has become unbrowsable.

Alt right seems to be more a label than an ideology son, so anyone outside of your norm i'm guessing fits the bill.

How come nobody will discuss how apolitical the Matrix is? I guess it goes without saying this is a lame bait thread and no one really cares.

You didn't post uncensored version with cop killer playing

according to gnostics the world we live in is false, its a prison created by the demiurge (spoiler alert) the demiurge is yaweh(spoiler alert)
the only way to escape this prison is through the use of divine knowledge. Jesus escaped. he was THE ONE

>alt-right ideology
Its not alt anymore. It's the growing majority.

Because liberals see the world through their ideology. Leftism is an ideology based on emotion. Conservatism is based on logic and practicality. So Liberals can't imagine seeing things through the eyes of anyone elses ideology.

Conservatism can separate fantasy from reality. To a liberal star wars is no different than the battle between President Trump and the "#resistance". To everyone else it's just a movie series thats been played out.

Projecting.