Mabel is a great character and there's nothing bad about her

Mabel is a great character and there's nothing bad about her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Said no one

Nice try Mabel, we know what you did.

Can someone break it down in greentext why Sup Forums hates Mabel?

What did I do?

>Upon learning that her brother got a chance to follow his dreams, cares only about how this will affect herself.
>Causes the apocalypse, albeit out of sheer selfishness and stupidity rather than intentionally.
>Replaces her brother with a shallow copy who's nothing like him as she presumably makes no attempt to leave the bubble as her friends and family are suffering and possibly dying outside.
>When her actual brother, who barely survived three days all alone in the monster riddled hellhole that started because of her, arrives, she refuses to provide even minimal help fixing what she caused until he practically humbles himself at her feet, promising that he'll give up his dream and stay with her always.
>Never learns anything, faces any consequences, or apologizes for any of this.

wtf i HATE mabel now?

What do you mean? That I was accusing you of hating Mabel, or that reading this made you hate Mabel?

i want to rape mabel

I don't recommend that

Except alex

Isn't Mabel based on his sister?

Mabel is objectively a bad character who not only doesn't grow, but is actively prevented from growing, resulting in plots being bent so she doesn't have to. Not only is she a bad character by herself, but a plot poison.

I think so. That would explain a lot

I don't even know why they had her be the one to cause the apocalypse if they were never going to bring it up again

Nice try Alex

Bump

Nice pasta asshole. Try having an original thought for once.

I actually made that pasta. Besides, they asked for a green text of why Mabel is hated

suck fucking cock and gag to death on shit you fucking faggot

Random question.

Is H2O, aka Water, a liquid at room temperature?

>the twins are actually based on Alex and his sister
>Alex got a boy band crush of his sister's onto the show so she can meet him

He probably loves the shit out of his sister, so making Mabel seem in the wrong probably would've pissed her off.

Yes.

Nice pasta asshole. Try having an original thought for once.

Water isn't pasta

Let's be real here, Dipper staying in Gravity Falls with Ford is a really bad idea. Ford was right in the first place that he was too young before he changed his mind. Also, Stan wouldn't stand for that shit, which would cause even more conflict between Ford and him.

Mabel's pretty much worse than Gideon

He's also said that a good bit of his own personality is in Mabel. While he was more of an introvert as a child and definitely described himself as having Dipper-like traits, Dipper is likely more a kid version of current Alex. While Mabel is probably closer to the kind of random jokey person Alex was a kid,

Except Mabel isn't "jokey" she's straight up a selfish retard.

Soos is the one who may be retarded, Mabel's just really, REALLY stupid

Yeah, I don't get why people think that Dipper staying in Gravity Falls with Ford makes any narrative or character sense. I think it's just because it's the closest thing to the finale so it's sort of used as the ultimate example of what Dipper sacrifices so Mabel can remain a static character. I think the identification of the underlying problem is built on sound logic but the consensus on the best. or at least most prominent, example of said problem was reached by flawed conclusions.

Soos' a nice fella tho.

Mabel is the biggest villain in the series and Dipper should have left her in the fucking dust to travel the world with cool Gruncle.

Let's talk about Pacifica and her giant breasts.

No, let's talk about Wendy and the barren, empty void that his her personality.

why must we only deal in extremes? can't we love mabel for her flawed but adorable self?

For a moment I thought you were talking about her anus.

She's not supposed to be a "bad person" per se, you're supposed to like her and "understand" her actions, but the writing was so shit you end up hating her.

It's been said that people wouldn't hate her nearly as much had her selfishness and apocalypse causing-ness been adressed and given a solid conclusion.

Why?

NWHS, often considered the best of episode of the show, has Wendy only appear in one scene and have nothing to do with the main plot.

Make of that what you will.

Still fuckable though

It's funny because that's literally all her character.

>the hot chick dipper wants to plow

Well, she does get inexplicably badass in a few season 2 episodes, despite the first 21 episodes playing her up as a standard lazy teen

Pops dies but Mabel lives.

There's simply no justice.

You either die a hero or live long enough to still be considered the villain.

>Well, she does get inexplicably badass in a few season 2 episodes
I don't see it as inexplicable because she's the only person in her home that's a female, and she's obviously put up to high standards (considering she says in one episode that she's crazily stressed.)

Look, Sup Forums, maybe Mabel learned the errors of her ways off screen. You don't NEED to see everything.

Anybody have any fanart/fanfics of Mabel feeling guilty for Weirdmageddon?

That's shit writing, then.

I doubt this. She seems the sort to double down because never before has she had the shit knocked out of her in either the physical or metaphorical senses.

oh look its this thread again...

Would've been nice to see her join in on season 1 adventures.

Or maybe she died and was replaced by a Skrull and that's why she's such a shitty person.

Unlike Dipper.

When you are such a ducking shot stain. Yes
..yes I do

What does Mabel smell like? She looks like she would smell sickeningly sweet.

Yeah, her worst comeuppance is getting her puppet show ruined, which in the end wasn't much since it was only put on to impress some guy she later decided was just a weirdo anyway.

>it's a Kristen Schaal makes me emotionally and physically attracted to an underage cartoon character show

Pinecest is Mabel's way of seeking forgiveness.

Like a pixie stick had a messy orgasm.

I posted this in an earlier thread, but here's my idea for a quick scene that could resolve some problems the fandom has with Mabel.

It could happen during the scene in which Bill is about to kill Dipper or Mabel in front of Stan and Ford. When it's unsure who he's going to pick, Mabel nervously and reluctantly decides to sacrifice her life for Dipper's. This would partially be out of love for her brother and partially be out of guilt for having given away the rift that caused Weirdmageddon, believing it to be all her fault.

She doesn't mention why she decides to sacrifice herself, so Bill decides to force her to admit what she did to Stan, Dipper, and Ford. Mabel tearfully spills her guts about it, and Bill decides to milk this for all it's worth by forcing her to repeat it loud enough so that the entire town can hear it. He then gleefully tells her that after the barrier is broken, he'll happily tell the entire world that it's all her fault.

Bill is just about to kill her in some spectacularly gruesome way when Stan interrupts disguised as Ford, and things basically continue as normal. Later, Dipper and Mabel have a talk about why she tried to sacrifice herself.

there. It might not resolve all of the problems people would have with Mabel, but it's better than nothing

I'd rather find out how she tastes.

>tfw no canonical GF vore with a female character on the receiving end.

How does someone develop such a skewed perspective of a cartoon

were you born this way or did Sup Forums do it to you

No actual rebuttal, I see.

Fruit loops, Skittles, Pink Lemonade,Fruit Roll-Ups all thrown in a blender

She tastes like the blood of her slain enemies.

Like pork and whatever shit Stanley buys as soap.

Her breath probably smells like sugary snacks

He didn't ask for one.

I'm tired of doing that anyways. You can't win arguments on Sup Forums, everything just resets in the next thread

Have fun in tomorrow's thread

She lovable and adorable but lack the emphasis and character development Dipper Got

reason 569 this show should have 3 seasons

Reasons 1, 2, and 3 being lack of Wendy, Robbie, and Pacifica development.

>be Alex Hirsch
>Wake up, go the the bathroom and look in the mirror
>Remember I made Gravity Falls.
>Get nauseous because it also makes me remember all the pinecest fan fics
>Get on twitter and fuck about for a bit
>Read tweet from a fan
>Fan has a pinecest related image
>Get nauseous again
>Get to work for my new show on Fox
>Want to do something completely different, but Fox keeps pressuring me to rehash Gravity Falls
>Remember Pinecest, get nauseous
>Finally get home from a long day of getting reamed by Fox
>Crawl into bed
>Kiss my sister goodnight
>Remember pinecest, get nauseous

How would he feel about shipping Dipper with Pacifica?

Bad thing number 1: she doesnt have my adult cock.shoved down her throat so far.she cant breathe, as she crys and pounds on my thigh trying to pull away, but I just grab her loli skull and.keep.fucking.her throat as she passes out
Need I.even go on?

I just got started on GF and I'm surprised at how much pinecest art there is, just judging by what I've seen in threads here

I'm used to anime art taking that route

yes except Robbie

I feel his arc was honestly completed and fish well

Probably better than about all the other shippings. It's the most canon one since Dipper states he felt a certain vibe with her in Journal 3

>>autistic screeching

How about Oppaicifica?

Didn't he get drugged?

Yep
Drugged into a relationship that he didn't want
But was slightly retconned in Journal 3

>Causes the apocalypse, albeit out of sheer selfishness and stupidity rather than intentionally.
There's a lot of shit stuff Mabel does, but this literally wasn't her fault.

Seems like kind of a copout. I didn't see the episode, but I'm guessing whoever did the drugging didn't face any consequences?

Like I said, it wasn't intentional, but she was being selfish and idiotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4

Does he speak the truth?

More or less, though I found the wording of "about Marbles and her twin brother Dipstick" when Dipper is clearly the main character.

She tastes ripe

I actually want who ever was responsible for sock opera to defend this

>Mabel literally was about to give Bill the journal, thus sealing Dippers fate as a sock puppet for all eternity, in hopes of not fucking her chances up to impress a guy she just met the other day.

Seriously.

what the fuck were they thinking? Then the finale with Mabel causing the end of the world because Dipper finally thought about himself, and what HE wanted for once? Are you fucking KIDDING ME??

Also the love god episode. The fucking hypocrisy and annoying crazy feminist bullshit. Guys can't talk and get email addresses from more than one girl! Otherwise they'd be douche bags!

All while I know dozens of women who have played easily manipulated guys for fucking ever behind their backs, some of which who were acquaintances.

Who's responsible for those episodes?

Having her self was be brought up in that episode only for her to go right back to being selfish is arguably worse than never bringing it up at all

Selfishness, not self was. For some reason it autocorrected

The actual idea that she hesitated and considered giving her brother's life to get with some random dude just stuck to me like sap. That will always leave a bad taste in my mouth with the series. What a fucked up thing to even consider to do to your own blood.

What arc

season 2 just dropped him from the show

Pacifica got ten times the development

Especially when the journal 3 confirmed that Bill was going to straight up kill Dipper after Mabel gave him the journal

It's even more fucked up than replacing a family member with a soulless copy that's nothing like them

It's almost like she's an immature 12 year old

Mabel drugged Robbie, so no
Also, Dipper convinced Mabel not to undo it, and he gets no shit for it

Who never learns from her mistakes, even when she claims to.

Maybe she could use a good physical and/or metaphorical asskicking now and then. It seems to work for Dipper

>Guys can't talk and get email addresses from more than one girl! Otherwise they'd be douche bags
Flirting with multiple girls at once and doing it simply to get your mind off another girl is douche bagish. I really don't understand how anyone could think Dipper was innocent in that scenario.