The Bellybuttons Update Storytime: Someone Call Chris Hansen! Edition

Hey folks, it's Ouash, and by the Julian calender, it is also Wednesday! That means I'm here with the 5th week of Bellybuttons update storytimes. Currently ongoing is the new book called "A History of Hijinks".

FAQ:
>Q: Why isn't Karine goth anymore?
A: This is a spin-off series that rewinds the timeline of the story in order to focus on more one-off gags.

>Q: So is this canon?
A: Yes, with maybe a dash of retcon to come.

>Q: Wait, so when do we find out about the lesbians and the other stuff from the main story?
A: Book 8 is coming out in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

zippyshare.com/aliceinzululand
mediafire.com/file/c4kdr3f8a3bz477
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, I managed to miraculously not fuck up the OP this week.

Anyway, you know how this works. I will post every page we have, leading up to the brand new page at the end. This week we have 1 new page.

Making me identify store fronts in the Captcha should be considered an international crime under the Geneva convention.

And here's the new page. Featuring more Jenna!

Anyway, that's all for this week folks. Be back next week with yet another new page.

Yo dude, I'm interested in reading all of this. Can you hook me up with some links?

Sorry, HERE's the new page.

If you want to read all of The Bellybuttons, there are 7 complete books you'll want: 4 official English translations and 3 fan scanlations. I did the 7th.

You can download 1-6 from here (page 4): zippyshare.com/aliceinzululand

And make sure you use the high quality download for book 7, which is here: mediafire.com/file/c4kdr3f8a3bz477

Happy reading.

Thanks!

You sir, a gentleman and a scholar, deserve a hearty bump.

The punchline is "Vicky is stupid"? That's odd.

I'm reading the first one and the hot girls can only be described as cunts. Karine isn't perfect but still, it's really fucked up.

That said the fact that shes still friends with them after all that doesn't say great things about her either.

Foreshadowing.

Also, thanks for keeping this up, Ouash. You're the only thing that gives me hope for this shitty board.

Damn Vicky, harsh.

MWAH THE QUEBECOIS

desperation, loneliness and insecurity combined with youth make for a combo that'll make one tolerate all sorts of shit

It gets better. And darker. Keep going.

bump

Keep going! It's fun!