Power Rangers #11

Didn't #10 just come out? Oh well. Let's see more of that White-Green Ranger.

In case you missed it, #10 wasn't really connected to the ongoing arc, just a Billy-centric one shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/15380636_1194868237215578_8137994805006355936_n.jpg?oh=fd6c6d5bd0b6a36eb911056904d8c5a6&oe=591CCC21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

This ranger looks so badass I would like to buy an actual figure of this

Tommy what happened to you? you used to be cool, is it because they killed kimberly in this timeline?

Thanks for the storytime OP

>Black Ranger stormtroopers
>edgy future-Tommy using both Green and White Ranger powers

It's so fucking corny and dumb but that's Power Rangers, so it works.

already better than the black dragon arc.

>Figuarts NEVER

Honestly, I thought for sure it was going to be a bad timeline Zack based on earlier issues. Was pretty cool to see Saba though.

>The Thunderzords
>Saba

So will the Rangers recognize this stuff in the future? Or will they get mindwiped?

honestly it being an evil Tommy makes much less sense than it being a bad timeline Zack, wouldn't be surprised if the writers pulled a Armageddon 2001 here with the reveal

Finding Saba probably means Tommy will be graduating to White Ranger soon. Are we supposed to assume this whole comic is an alternate universe to the series where the original Rangers are active now rather than two decades ago?

Wasn't one of the caveats of Tommy using the Green Ranger power that he was always at risk of turning to evil if he wasn't careful? Maybe this future came about because "Drakkon" gave in to all the visions and temptations from Rita?

Someone actually made a cosplay already

Bump

>Still no Lord Zedd

Come on

I'm kekking at these Counterstrike Black Rangers.

Thank you OP.

I was never a Power Ranger fan but I find this comic very interesting

He had an appearance in the annual, and I think the Black Dragon mentioned him.

But with the Thunderzords and Saba that means that at some point Tommy loses the Green Ranger powers and gets the White Ranger powers

Pictures or didn't happened

scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/15380636_1194868237215578_8137994805006355936_n.jpg?oh=fd6c6d5bd0b6a36eb911056904d8c5a6&oe=591CCC21

thats a bulky suit

Pretty good for short notice.

Well shit, it's actualy decent
now maybe if the movie is decent, that could be great

okay thats a cool suit

same here

>now maybe if the movie is decent

>counterstrike
Isn't it Rainbow Six?

>if the movie is decent

>Not Putties

One job