That's right. Don't grow up. Obey. Don't have children. Play video games. Obey. Watch movies. Buy, toys...

That's right. Don't grow up. Obey. Don't have children. Play video games. Obey. Watch movies. Buy, toys. Don't watch intelligent movies. Obey. Watch fantasy. Watch comic book movies. Watch sci-fi. Obey. Everything is happy. Pursue instant gratification. Obey. Talk about fictional things for they are more important. Masturbate. Don't save money, spend it all. Live paycheck to paycheck. Take out a loan to pay for your internet and Netflix and video games and movies. Feel good. Everything is happy. Pursue happiness. Obey. Obey. Obey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA&list=WL&index=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T. Friendless neet

you know you can enjoy things without becoming a corporate slave

Why is Star Wars such a magnet for manchildism?

Shouldn't you be raising your children OP? You do have children, right?

stay mad wagecuck
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA&list=WL&index=17

How though? Your food is produced by corporations and sold in supermarkets. Banks sell you houses which take 30+ years to pay off, and only if both you and your wife work. In every industry monopolies are rife. You want a phone? You buy into one of two massive corporations. Any piece of technology you'll own is corporate made. Corporations basically own politics. Even 'small businesses' are often owned by an umbrella corporation. Your entertainment is made by corporations.

There is very little you can do to escape corporations, so you are very much a slave if you decide to stay in the first world. Even out in bumfuck nowhere in the US you still haven't escaped the grip corporations have over your life

>1978/2015

Rip in peace Kurt

not since the telecommunications act

>complaining about infantilization while in a website designed to allow adults to discuss their interests and hobbies
What are you even doing here? Go outside and grow a bigger debt.

there are a million phone manufacturers
I'm posting this from an asus phone

>tfw comfy entry level programming role
>tfw parents pay for my rent/utilities

i got money to blow bby

>ASUS
Is a corporation

Woah u totally escaped bro

This. You're preaching to the choir OP. If you think the miserable shitbags here are any better than the other manchildren you're fucking retarded.

The Amish were the redpilled ones all along.

The message of Star Wars is the opposite of obey though.

>These evil kikes making you like fun and shit.

Fuck off

imagine being so pathetic you repost this thread over and over

I've been on Sup Forums for almost 2 decades and have never seen this thread once

>food produced by corporations
good thing, I'll never have to hunt or grow in my life
>banks sell you houses which take 30+ years to pay off
whoa, it's almost like that's how they make money. if they didn't sell you a house, you wouldn't have one unless you built it yourself
>monopolies are rife
please explain how to fix this problem without uprooting the basic tenets of the free market
>any piece of technology you'll own is corporation made
and?
>corporations basically own politics
...and?
>your entertainment is made by corporations
.............and?

I'm not seeing how any of these points are bad things. It seems like you treat corporations as an absolute evil and base your arguments around that assumption.

Don't have friends. Lurk Sup Forums. Obey.

Then get off your fucking computer and stop making shit threads

>Giving your money to corporations to promote garbage.
THAT is being a corporate slave.

All they need is you spend 15 bucks for their crap to thrive.

>...and?
Look at this cuck being fine that society is policed by corporations because people resist government control

Yes this corporation truly cares about gay people, it's not about power and control

>Watch sci-fi

You leave sci fi out of this you bitch

government corruption is a bad thing that shouldn't exist, but it does
by all means, please outline what you would plan to do to combat corporate influence in politics

You have a fascinating definition of slavery. Almost like your sociopolitical views are not actually based in reality but rather on your own insecurity complexes

Call people cuck on Sup Forums before I cry in my pillow

No, but instead of hunting or growing you have to go to a job in which you basically do something for some faceless entity that doesn't seem to improve or benefit anything. At least if you were to hunt or grow your own food yourself the benefit would be tangible and rewarding.

Believe it or not houses used to be affordable.

You can still have a free market that stops people from absorbing all the competition and making some monstrous supercorporation.

The AND is that if everything is controlled and produced by corporations then you have no real freedom and basically everything is in the hands of corporate suits whose primary interest is profit.

>you have to go to a job in which you basically do something for some faceless entity that doesn't seem to improve or benefit anything
Why is it always that people who never worked a day in their life nor have the first idea how our society works are the redpilled heroes who want to fix it?

>for some faceless entity
Jesus fucking Christ. This isn't a wakeup call it's a punch in the face. Take some time off of the internet and do you

There's nothing wrong with enjoying mass media. The problem arises when you start making it apart of your identity. People who go around saying "Yeah, I'm a gamer!" are soulless bug people who want the nanny state to take care of everything and see nothing wrong with a future where everyone survives on government welfare

Dude have children and spend all your cash raising them Lmao fuck your pleasure work til you die

Reporting this because reposts are for faggots.

>so I shitpost instead

Reminder that this thread was up this morning. Had over 150 replies yet only 40 something posters.

Really activates my almonds.

If you take out the obeys that sounds pretty good. Thanks op I will do that!

>Take out a loan to pay for your internet and Netflix and video games and movies.
Then calls another a wagecuck and posts a video of his dream life.

You're a fucking nobody, dude, and I'm not talking about the kingdom hearts kind.

Oh wait other people talking about fictitious things triggers you.

>Pursue happiness
I see you're already at the stage where the failure frames his self-inflicted misery as virtue.

My food is produced by nobody farmers and bought at shitty unsanitary markets.

My family has owned my house for almost a century.

My phone is made by one of the smaller competitors to those two giant corporations.

OHHHH YOU REFRENCED A VIDEO GAME

YOU'RE A MANCHILD! GROW UP YOU MANCHILD HAHA!

>Don't start a family
>Be free
That wasn't so hard, was it

point is, it isn't just "two massive corporations".

Samsung and Apple are two big fish in an ocean of many medium-sized fishes. Hell, even Nokia's back this year.

Reminder to clean your bedroom and eat your greens.

And our bumbling ass mods didn't move it to /trash/ until it hit over 200 posts. This board is worthless.

Samsung produces a lot of Apple's shit so there's really only one

Why would anyone think that watching Sci-fi and fantasy tv shows, playing video games and masturbating is mutually exclusive with growing up, getting a wife and having children? It’s called moderation. People who do things all the time are the problem.

How are you typing these messages and sending them to other people right now, faggot?

>asus phone
Still a corporate,but...any good?
Any thing you like about it over a typical Android? Or is it a typical Android

that is one badly drawn katana

>play video games and eschew having kids
"manchild! good Goy!"

>don't play games and have kids
"cuck!"

this is the most woke thread I have seen in a long time

You don’t have to hunt or grow anything. Many people start working at a company in their chosen field and then strike out on their own once they’ve got some experience. It’s called entrepreneurship and it’s not gonna stop just because there are big corporations.

I do think they need to be broken up at some point because a corporation is designed to get bigger and perpetuate itself. When it gets too big it needs to be broken up. They did it in the 30s.

If they haven’t succeeded, it must be someone else’s fault.

You can't win, you can't break even, but if you bail out of the game people call you names.

So what happens if you play video games and have kids? Or if you don't play games and don't have kids?

>Obey

That's ironic coming from some Sup Forums faggot who whines about jews and then turns around and goes to church and works a wagecuck job like a good goy faggot.