Tfw this is the closest we will ever get to a SCP movie

>tfw this is the closest we will ever get to a SCP movie
It hurts :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying scp would make a good movie

A tv show maybe, with each episode dedicated to an entry.

SCP is shit

wtf is SCP

SCP was cool a long time ago but now it's all power level bullshit run by inner circle autists

A collection of texts about household objects doing things household objects don't normally do being contained behind 9001 gazillion meters of reinforced concrete guarded by 300 class-11!one1 personnel and [EXPUNGED]

could be a fucking gold mine.
make each episode unrelated so the audience doesnt know if the "protagonist" actually lives through to the end.
some eps can be different genres like the vending machine

such a good concept

>it's another normal object but when you go near it you get a headache and then [REDACTED] episode

>tfw not enough pic related in movie
Dat premise though
Lovecraftian af Not even memeing

modern day x files
give it a couple of yars and netflix will do it

dude 682 lmao

This would be p.cool. Like a darker X-files almost

Dude my infinite God monster is stronger also witty ironic scps and DELETED lmaooo

>every season finale is an hour long about strike teams actually going to contain keters

what are the best SCP entries?

i recall reading one that was declassifying progressively, it was pretty damn cool.

DUDE ANTI MEMES

That one SCP with the purifying stuff and the brown waist missing giants would make for a good movie

>tfw the tumblr sjws took over the scp wiki

I like to call it the Failcube

Didn't one of their biggest writers get banned for calling out the site turning into a tumblr hugbox?

>Valve was going to put the special infected in this movie in a real capacity and pair up to make levels based on the movie in L4D2
>backed out

>Valve was going to produce a TF2 television series with all the original voice actors alongside adult swim
>backed out

I ironically the best description of that bullshit ever

>Valve was going to do something

Don't despair, OP. We will eventually get one. In the meantime, a couple of Russians did a really great episodic series on YouTube for the franchise.

This makes sense since even in the old days the community was very insulated and quick to gang up on something a senior member didn't like. I remember there was one SCP I really liked t hat was about some TV sitcom that had anthro dogs in it but the dogs all died painfully because whatever turned them anthromorphic fucked them up and didn't actually give them intelligence. I think it got deleted because some higher up mod called it "furry wish-fulfillment" when it was pretty much the opposite. I think that one with the animals learning martial arts almost suffered the same fate.

Wasn't this similar?

all stephen king / kubrick movies are basically SCPs.

This, except you can insert literally anything in for SCP in this sentence and it works

People with the money and power to make such a show are allergic to anthology series. Just look at Stranger Things, it was meant to be pretty much exactly that (every season being a new story) but it just didn't happen.

yeah kind of

Huh I've been saying since the start that Stranger Things would work best as an anthology. You could just have Hopper and maybe 11 be the only recurring characters as they travel around the country following up different supernatural shit .
I had no idea it was originally planned to be an anthology

SCP-294

>she will never get an episode

I absolutely fucking hate horror but I'm really interested in this movie. How scary is it?

fuck you that's genuinely a good and interesting scp

It's barely a horror movie, more of a horror parody/deconstruction I didn't find it scary at all and I scare pretty easy

It's good. It sort of walks the line between satire and homage. You might like it because of the self-awareness of it all.

>It's a Russian episode

it's a comedy

>yfw symbols have been compromised

Is that why the rape implications got taken out of that coral monster SCP?

Special Containment Procedure - it's a video game like half life.

>SCP movie/tv show

How could such a thing even be possible in the first place? I mean, who owns the rights, if the whole thing is a collaborative effort between like a billion of fags?

Some guy is animating a series about it. With a bigger budget I could see it working.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8

>tfw you will NEVER see MTFs dying en masse to contain the result of some moronic intern's mistaken button press

Any SCPs with boobs?

retarded meme shit

Fringe had a bunch of episodes that would have made decent SCP entries.

What's that SCP that's literally just a wall of nipples?

Annihilation will basically be one of the expedition/location based SCP's in film form.

it's a parody of a horror film that uses horror cliches as part of another box within a box story that turns everything on its head, it's a bit like that film Cube but with quips and horror cliches

So basically an edgier Warehouse 13?

the boomer is actually in the movie only for a split second