Never doubt him again Sup Forums

So this is the power of pies

Amy's been eating pies too apparently

He ate too many dubs

wtf is she playing angela merkel

Cheney's wife

Sam Rockwell is playing W.

Truly the Gary Oldman of ou'r'e generation

Will he dance in the movie for no reason?

Would you still?

Who wouldn't?

This is probably the worst photo. But still not SNL make up bad.
Her pussy would still be ginger so you better believe it

Yeah during the pretzel choke scene and then during the hunting incident.

what movie?

American Dick

he he
he
you so funny user
Anon seeks answers and you shit all over your fellow user he he
such a guy

She's making it more difficult, but yes.

you dumb nigger it's a movie about dick cheney. learn to google fucking nigger

Dick Cheney biopic. Why?

>Dick stares in horror at the body of his friend
>"Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine" by James Brown starts playing

>Cheney biopic
literally no one asked for this

>mfw Bale is going to be a big guy

Yeah he's only a highly polarizing, influential figure in American politics.

how big ? repeating digits big?

I hope she gets an oscar

And yet now that I know it exists, it's all I ever wanted

So is this going to be a liberal no stance everyones wrong comedy like SP or God Bless America?

Literally the only point of making this movie is satisfying Bale's fetish of ruining his body every few years.
Nobody really gives a fuck about these movies. Did the one with Meryl Streep as Thatcher have any lasting impact on anybody? Liberals still hate her, conservatives still like her.
You think this one will give us some kind of meaningful and thought-provoking portrayal of this man's life and actions?

yeah, rip

>stares in horror
>horror
oh user

Weird. I suppose a job alongside Bale is another guarantee for awards attention.

the director is the one who made the big short and carrell is onboard. it will be a shoo-in for Best in Comedy Roles criteria for sure.

>You think this one will give us some kind of meaningful and thought-provoking portrayal of this man's life and actions?
It's being directed by Adam McKay. It will be a tongue-in-cheek comedy with political themes and satire and liberal preachiness about American idiocy (like all his other movies to some degrees). Expect something focusing on the retarded decisions and events of the W administration rather than a serious biopic.

He was arguably the most powerful vice president in us history

>le crooked conservatives
When will they start making biopics about how crooked Clintons and Obama were?

>Meryl Streep as Thatcher
I never understood why someone like streep wanted to portray Britain's polar opposite of her.
The challenge maybe?

>le Halliburton meme
Without quoting Michael Moore, explain how Cheney was “powerful”.

You're an idiot

I can't even recognize her

Had the biggest dubs.

They made a flick about Obongo's first date with Mitchell. I forgot all about it until now.

>drops out of the Enzo Ferrari movie by Michael Mann for his health because he doesn't want to pack on weight
>gets fat as fuck to play Cheney

We could have had Mann kino Christian

>Haliburton meme
I'm unfamiliar with that.
But to answer your question, bush was elected on his domestic policy, and was largely unprepared for such a large scale foreign relations issue. Many, many reports indicated that it was cheney who really whipped the administration into shape, akin to how general kelly is doing with president trump.
Furthermore, the congress passed tons of legislation from the presidents agenda, which is typically the responsibility of the vice president to oversee.
Cheney was a policy wonk, and was smarter than bush. Of the last 10 presidents i think only 1 or 2 had that dynamic.

Theyre coming dont worry, give it another 4 years.

This might sound paranoid, but I think it is the rush of controlling people's perception of somebody she (presumably) despises.
They couldn't even wait until he was out of office. Fucking shameless.

>ywn be as good an actor as Christian Bale

Your pancreas is grateful for that, believe me.

He can't keep doing this. It's not good for his health. He isn't going to bounce back from it one of these times.

>tfw Trump is such an idiot that I'm actually starting to miss neocons

there were liberals so yeah of course you miss them
the cultural war is just beginning

It would be kind of funny if he permanently fucked himself up for a movie that's a commercial and critical failure and forgotten in a few years.

>akin to how General Kelly is doing with Trump
Trump just turned Kelly into a giant political joke like every other aide who's tried to defend him so far

Without the old lady makeup yes, I'd fuck a chubby amy adams all day everyday

Im the only person on the planet that liked this movie

I also think it was a stupid decision to pass on that Enzo Ferrari movie. He was sick at the time they asked him, obviously he would be fine when the recordings start

And I think it was his wife who told him to refuse

Looks like a fat suit, her neck is still slim.

With his millions he could buy 10 pancreas transplants.

Did 9/11.

I liked big short but this movie will.just be McKay with his head shoved so far up his ass

>blobbing yourself up ruining years of work for the perfect body for a b-flick when you're an A-list actor with unlimited money

Was it autism?

Why couldn't he wear a fucking fat suit? Have you seen Johnny Knoxville's Bad Grandpa? The technology for old people suits and fat people suits is perfected. Bale is gonna get diabetes.

>All that work to transform the body, and all that makeup
Why doesn't he just try acting?

fuggin chegged

he's a method actor, he needs it for his method autism

OH IT'S DISTRACTING

>ruining years of work for the perfect body

He changes his shape for each movie. The last time he was buff was for TDKR

He looks more like John McCain than Dick Cheney desu

McCain?

I'd eat her pie

where'd his eyebrows go