YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN

YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN

Who is this boy?

>the costume and the look were iconic
Facism aside, this is such a dumb thing to say
Which of the various costumes or hair styles are they talking about when they say iconic?

Darren Mccabe

I don't buy it, I think he's an impostor.

bikini?
Larson don't have the body of a female hero of comics
Miscast worse than Gadot
Larson can act but it is another fridge

Not iconic in the sense of everyone in the world knowing and loving Superman, Batman, etc, but iconic to comic fans and the character. The Black swimsuit with the yellow lightning bolt.
That said, I don't care about the costume that much. It's pretty boring to me and the bolt doesn't have much to do with Carol.

The bikini wasn't iconic, the one-piece was.

I'll take the acting ability, thanks.

If I need a Marvelfu, that will always be Felicia.

Oh, I thought it was Macaulay Culkin

Acting trumps looks

This is 10/10 for Marvelcucks

You miss the point. We don't disagree.

>gay man
that's the worst kind of man

I blame the fact that they kept making the one piece's butt to look like a thong more and more.
It covered her butt just fine in the 80s

She's got long hair in the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom game that's heavily influenced by the MCU so I don't think anyone needs to worry about Brie Larson cutting her hair for the role.

There is no difference between her and Starbrand in looks now.

What? They're the perfect wingmen

Well he did seem to be referring specifically to the costume vis-a-vis potential MCU choices.

It's a shame because Carol looks great in Avenging Spider-man.

I'm talking about the blond boy in that art

they aren't even attracted to women and are dripping with male privilege

I really miss the old Carol. :(

You mean the best

Is there any in-story reason why she changed her hair? The costume change is understandable since she's taking Mar-vell's mantle, but the dyke hair is such an aggressive statement. Even better, can anyone pinpoint the issues in which the change happens?

they also have poopy dicks, the worst kind of dick

>We [Cockrum and Stan Lee] went round and round about Ms. Marvel’s costume, too. Remember she started with a female version of Captain Marvel’s costume only with an open belly, and we all bitched about that because none of us could figure a rationale for it. So they closed the belly opening, but we said, ‘No, she needs another costume.’ We hassled Stan about it for so long that he said, ‘All right! If you think you’re so smart, design a new one.’ And I must have gone through 50 designs! Some of ’em I would xerox and try out in different colors, and Stan would go, ‘No, no, no, no! Get that out of here.” Finally I did the one with the lightning bolt and sash, and I took it to Stan who said, ‘That’s what you should have done from the start! That’s what I like: Shiny leather and tits & ass!”

>Is there any in-story reason why she changed her hair?
No, her hair was the most inconsistent thing about her design. During her DeConnick run, she had long beautiful hair in her civilian looks, but had this weird mohawk thing as Captain Marvel. The more the comic moved foward, the sorter the hair got. The only one that has managed to draw Carol with any good looks with really short hair has been Rocafort.

She's looks like a shit now, m8

Stan the Man!

>Larson can act but it is another fridge
I'll take it. My MCUfu is Hope anyways.

To be honest, I would say her current "lesbian look" IS the iconic Carol Danvers look.

That's not a judgement of whether or not it's widely appealing, but just an acknowledgement of all the visibility and debate it generates for her.

To be fair, Rocafort always draws the most beautiful men.

I'm gonna miss him.

She has almost NO ass at all
It's like she has the body of a teenage boy

>It's like she has the body of a teenage boy
perfect

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO,

when did Carol ever wear a bikini...?

This is the only time I remember her mentioning the haircut

Based Stan.

We just gotta wait 'till Marvel synergyzes with the MCU like the cucks they are.

The worse part is how they literally changed her physionomy. If Marvel doesn't like to promote women in skimpy outfits, well I guess that's fine, but they reduced her butt and chest, and with a few exceptions like Rocafort or Márquez, gave her more "manly" facial features. They transformed her body entirely and expected no one to notice. It's so distracting, almost insulting.

At least the mohawk was its own original thing. Like the hair of a shonen protagonist. But now her hair is the same as every tumblr special snowflake.

But he's cuter.

I get that they didn't want the leotard any more, but would something like this honestly have been so bad?

If Marvel weren't full of pompous virtue signalling morons, they could've had a star with Carol.

Jesus christ, it's almost as if they took the effort to fuck her up. "Sex sells" is a fucking hardcore truth. If even a fucking guy like Shabba Ranks could figure it out, WHY CAN'T MARVEL?!?! Why did Prison School get so popular? It's because all that ecchi was so enticing. Sex appeal is the ultimate bait. When you have that, you've already set up a good flow, and then you have to hook in readers with an actual good story.

Just look at pic related. Don't you wanna fuck the shit outta that? Don't you wanna stick you dick so far in that, that whoever would pull it out would be crowned King Arthur? YES, you do! That draws you in and gets your attention. Not this current covered up butch dyke shit. It makes the normies think, "Ugh, this must be for lesbians". She at times even looks like a younger version of Ellen DeGeneres. How many normie guys wanna fuck Ellen DeGeneres??? Yeah, not a lot.

Fix this, Marvel. Stop acting stubborn. YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

This. I can't see how this benefits the feminist agenda anyway? It's like saying you can't be a badass woman who kicks ass without looking like a man. Logic?

She's seen sporting the mask and mohawk in MvC at least.

Yeah and it was because her new artist ONLY draws women like that, which is even more fucked up.

>WHY CAN'T MARVEL?!?!

They know full well, but they're courting a different crowd these days.

>take one of Marvel's bombshell curvy looking characters
>turn her into this

Wew lad.

Though as a She-Hulk fan I feel like I dodged a bullet because it easily could have been her instead.

The costume is fine, the hair is the problem.

But here's the thing: the movie version is going to have the long hair back and probably a different costume, and Marvel is going to ape that as they always do when it comes out.

So like with early Bendis Guardians, we just have to deal with this utter shit until the movie comes out, and then it will graduate to just regular shit.

Reminds me of the "Samus is actually trans" argument.

>One of the most iconic and badass females in video games should actually be a man

Thanks feminism.

> I'm a gay man so I can probably say this
If you have to make excuses before you say it, you already know what you're saying isn't good enough to publish.

They can still fuck up Shulk by either making her frumpy, or full on rage steroid body similar to Bruce and the others.

What was Rhodey up to before they iced him anyways? Was he appearing in any relevant books? Scratch that was he appearing in any books at all?

Fuck Carol, make Wasp coo Marvell.

I think she's gray with green cracks/tears in her own book now. PTSD or something.

NuCarol sucks but the black suit is not any better and never has been. Marvel has been trying to make her stick in the comics for twenty years but noone buys it, and I think that's in part because she's just so generic in design. She doesn't stand out from any of the other shitty female superheroes introduced in the 80's and 90's.

At least her new costume is more unique and memorable. It's something you can mentally identify with the character. Now should they add some more sex appeal to it? Most definitely. But the black costume is fucking garbage and literally the only memorable aspect was the sash.

>or full on rage steroid body similar to Bruce and the others.

They already did that in A-Force

I agree, all you had to do was give the black costume some pants, and maybe tone down her big ass.

The costume had a nice contrast with the black and gold, and the red sash.

And she looks just terrible with short hair.

I mean this wouldn't make her sell anymore then she does now, the character is and probably always will be garbage.

Her 70's costume was better.

Im so happy marvel is tanking.

Only if they turn her into the EMH Wasp.

Nadia a shit.

>and maybe tone down her big ass.

Heretic.

probably the Warbird one but I've always loved the one Moonstone wore.

>marvel
>tanking

Marvel comics.

Not Marvel Studios.

>Marvel Studios
>Marvel

Two issues out and already at deaths door

comic wise user, you know what i mean, nobody but idiots likes marvel """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comics"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Marvel comics and marvel studios are separate entities, the movies could be doing gangbusters whjile the comics crash and burn.

To be fair Marvel Entertainment STILL gets money out of the movies, they just don't have any creative output anymore. So he's technically correct.

That kind of costume won't work in movies, user. Do you remember Psylocke from X-men Apocalypse? The leotard doesn't work. And they need stuff that works in movies.

Carol's biggest problem is that Marvel keeps trying to push her. Ms. Marvel with Kamala worked because it was its own thing that wasn't being force-fed to people to eventually sell a movie. Captain Marvel is a ham-fisted attempt to make a character popular, and it's backfired immensely. It didn't help that they turned her into a fascist (and then tried to make it seem like people would support that).

>Do you remember Psylocke from X-men Apocalypse?
Yes. And it worked.

Not really, man.

She has to be butch to match Spider-Woman's femme it's lesbian math.

Mainly because Munn looks like shit in general.

He's going to miss you.

Your reading comprehension is shit

Nothing about Carol is or ever will be iconic

Psylocke looked great

fem it up a bit then

well the point was to make her Captain Marvel who does have a similar motif to hers in earlier costumes which the bolt costume doesn't have

what are those fucking tattoos?

>yfw you're alive to see NuMarvel falling apart in the eyes it's pandering to
>mfw I'm gay and I hate it

Don't even bother trying to figure it out. I don't know where this trend of oversized, gaudy tattooes of faces came from.

Long hair Carol is best Carol. And thankfully, its a safe bet she'll have long hair in the movie. Truth be told, I do sort of miss the black Ms Marvel look too. Cant they just combine her current look with that, and dump the blue in favor of black?

In an issue of Bendis' Avengers, the colorist went and fucked up, and this showed up for a panel.

I think it's pretty slick, myself.

Can we put the star in the center making it part of the lightning bolt, or is that too busy?

I've never given a shit about Carol but her new outfit with the short hair is a million times better than anything that came before

It's not really a trend, it's just what people like
That's like saying getting a quote or a symbol as a tattoo is a trend
Maybe she just really likes johnny depp

>I'll take the acting ability, thanks.

bahahahaha

What, you think she's going to be given Oscar worthy material to work with? It's going to be standard capeshit.

Nah, Kevin is twinkier and had that gaunt face and pointy nose. He actually has a pretty unique and distinct look and I miss him. Carol looks more like Miracleman.

>Short hair
Get out. I mean there are ways of doing it that still look nice but Im tired of Carol looking like a man

This is what all straight men want if they're being honest.

>That's like saying getting a quote or a symbol as a tattoo is a trend

It is if people keep constantly doing it, mainly because others do so as well.

Not really. He showed up occasionally in Captain Marvel to remind us that they were dating, and then he showed up occasionally in Iron Man to remind us that they were friends. He was working for the military blowing up terrorists in the middle-east. Every attempt at giving him a book died by issue 5 though.

>But now her hair is the same as every tumblr special snowflake

She looks like a shit Super Saiyan

It's actually a good question. All those years ago, the bolt replaced the star as to distinguish her from Mar-Vell and make her a standalone hero.
So the real question is - does she need the star in the first place? I mean, at this point she's been a hero far longer than Mar-Vell.