A movie about a lonely depressed uber driver in San Francisco starring Ryan Gosling

>A movie about a lonely depressed uber driver in San Francisco starring Ryan Gosling

Could this work as a Taxi Driver soft reboot?

I think it’s a role for Leonardo DiCaprio. He seems to genuinely love violence.

this is the only choice.

alternatively, Erick Hayden.

this weird looking fucker should it

he would be good too

>the climax of the movie Ryan kills a pedo ring before offing himself.

Kings of Leon biopic when?

why would you want to 'reboot' taxi driver

being a 14-15 girl right now is weird. because you go on instagram and see memes that are lauded by 100,000+ people about girls their age getting trains ran on them by high school seniors (getting fucked by like 5+ guys one after the other at a party), like it's some 'rightful' and common occurrence.
I think it could be an interesting angle because it's happening and it's the way things are. Young people feel the need to be outwardly sexual because that's what gets attention. If Taxi Driver took place in 2017 America, Travis would definitely run into a girl who gets all her ideas and thinking from feminists on Instagram who tell her to take bikini pics of herself and put it on the internet for 'empowerment', and then comes the scummy guys who hover around that whole thing, give the girl attention and then pounce.

>t. 19 year old guy who just had to repeat senior year at high school

too fat

>cont

The point I'm trying to make is, similar to how Travis and Iris slammed into each other head-on, causing him to self-examine himself, leading to further delusion, the scope of modern day impressionable young girls is much the same. I think it would do the same thing to a 26 year old socially inept person like Travis if he was there instead. He wouldn't understand it, and feel a further disconnect.

Uber should be THE story, not the driver. They are fucking corporate abomination. Someone needs to make that documentary already.

Also if you remake taxi driver prepare to have your throat ripped out by movie buffs and the internet

Im sick of seeing Ryan Gosling and Jake jewnhall

The 70s were just as or more degenerate than today's society too

sounds like a good idea for a film user obvs not uber but a fake version

Which one is the best of the trilogy?

Taxi Driver is actually good, so that one.

girl breaks up with her rich husband bf w.e and runs out of restaurant house no taxis so gets a fuber and meet joe bloggs aka ryan gosling

It's already in order from best to worst.

Insight does not belong on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is in charge now. Voluntarily leave or consider suicide before the Day of the Rope.

Not really. with lyft/uber, if someone pisses, cums, vomits, or shits on your seats, you end up with $150, plus their fare, and the rest of the night off.

as a cab driver you had to just clean it up and keep going