Fucked up the ass

>fucked up the ass
>becomes a liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you continue being a nazi if you were raped by nazis?

That's it, I'm a Nazi now

Praise Kek and Deus Vult, white brethren!

Why would you support muslims ifnyou were blown up by muslims?

He saw the light. Now all he needs to do is become a cuck, then he will be one of us.

Racist

Based redditor

>anyone who isn't a nazi is a liberal
same retarded reasoning as the "liberals" you hate so much

true story

>starts preaching to his little brother how nogs are peaceful and kind
There's only one breed of faggot who do this.

Yeah, alt-kike faggots. LE BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE MAGA DADDY TRUMPY SO BASED LE BASED BLACK MAN.

>brother gets shot and killed by nog in the next scene

Retard uses retard logic.Thinks calling a self identified liberal a liberal is the same as a liberal calling everything they dislike a Nazi.

Based reddit meme bro. Funny how you and your ilk show up here en masse every Saturday. Nowhere to go?

im watching that movie right now. It's pretty chill. sad that people like this exist in real life. does this guy really get fugged?

don't worry bro once he takes a creampie up the shitter he'll start thinking just like you :)

Excellent non-argument, you alt-kike lardass. Apparently you are too retarded to realize you are here too. That picture isn't a meme it's a fact and it was made on Sup Forums, you newtrash /r/The_Donald redditfugee.

Based reddit meme bro. You seem triggered as fuck right now. Want to tell me who Oval is bro? I watched you flee the last thread you were asked.

i just watched the scene where they beat up innocent people in the grocery store. You really condone that behavior?

>Mentally ill alt-kike faggot's schizophrenia kicks in and he accuses me of being some other person and like clockwork does the ol reddit switcheroo after shrinking back after being called out as the reddit heeb he is, and then thinks knowing about the fucking green oval makes him somehow not a newfaggot

Wew. Just fucking wew.

Cool story bro but why don't you show everyone you didn't arrive after the election by telling us who Oval is? Sinple question user everyone who was here pre-Drumpf could answer it.

don't worry bro once he has his ass fucked raw he'll be just like you :)

id rather we engage in some debate but you clearly are too retarded.

not retarded enough to believe in a system that has to be ass fucked into you sweetie :)

>A BLOO BLOO I'M MENTALLY ILL SO LETS IGNORE THE FACT I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND TALK ABOUT THINGS I LOOKED UP ON ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA TO TRY TO FIT IN

Just to humor you, are you talking about infected mushroom or one of the other garbage tier tripfaggots turned mods that posted that shit every morning at 7am?

>I know about a 2008 meme so I'm not a newfaggot oy vey dis is anuddah shoah you are triggered please save me le based black man

Kill yourself you fucking disgusting subhuman.

>redditspacing
You sure seem angry sweetie. Now for the last time - who was Oval.

so by your logic every person who isnt racist has been fucked in the ass? that's demonstrably false. you are retarded.

you couldnt make it more obvious you have no idea what you are saying

did you enjoy your creampie user? :)

>Reddit Jew has to shrink back and say "reddit spacing" because he has no argument and completely ignores that the question he asked was already answered

lel you're adorable, hon. Stay perpetually pestered with your nigger cum mustache and hook nose.

I started posting here in 2007 and I have no idea who Oval was. Literally who cares? Tripfags were always the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Cool story bro. Your reddit spacing, triggered as fuck attitude and babby tier insults can't hide the fact you have no idea who Oval is and have outed yourself in yet another thread. Now cry about it.

you literally argue like a third grader.

>reply count up
>poster count static
>posted over one minute after last post
Pathetic. Everyone knows who Oval is which is why this is devestating to you post election chapotraplovers.

>Schizophrenic alt-kike lardass keeps babbling and being obviously butthurt

Aw, sweetie, are you gonna be okay? Maybe your mom's le based black boyfriend can wrap you up really tight in a blanket until you calm down.

but did you enjoy your creampie though :)

Everyone ITT who isn't me is a soyboy nu-male bugman shill who probably has low test. If you reply to me, you admit I'm right. If you ignore my post, you admit I'm right.

Fucking nu-males, go lift something heavier than your soy latte

Cool story bro love the redditspacing. Still don't know who Oval was though outs you pretty hard. How's the quest to turn Sup Forums libtard? Looks like you're getting nowhere.

are actually a third grader?

I enjoyed my trips in the last post but ive never been fucked in the ass.

>loses a testicle
>becomes nazi

>ive never been fucked in the ass
so just took a load down the throat for you? got off easy bro :)

Thanks, sweetheart. You keep reading up on ED and eventually someone will believe you aren't a newfaggot redditfugee. Make sure he wraps you real tight! ;^)

Why did the Nazis fuck him up the ass? That's not very völkish of them

you can have all the you's you want. I'm oping someone will eventually come be who wants to talk about the movie.

Cool story bro. Outed yourself in two threads inside half an hour. Who was Oval """"""""""oldfag"""""""""". Answer the question and stop projecting. Who was Oval?

>you can have all the (you)'s you want
moar

He didn't preach that. The message was to just others on merit. I don't hate all black people because one nigger stole my car, for the same reason I don't hate all white people because I got my ass kicked by trailer trash.

Why is this thread so appealing to virginal liberals and mentally ill losers obsessed with e-celebs?

doenst take much to make a simpleton like you happy huh?

Daily reminder that this film was made by an Orthodox Jew as propaganda to make white nationalism appear ridiculous and self-defeating.

Wake up.

Nazis enjoy homosexuality. Look at hitler

>the nogs are cool little man one nog saved me from being killed by every other nigger in the prison
>little bro lets guard down
>killed moments later by a nog

Being overly nationalist at all is fucking retarded m8

>WHO WAS OVAL?! WHO WAS OVAL?! YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON I WAS TALKING TO IN ANOTHER THREAD! I AM TOTALLY NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC! I SWEAR I'M NOT A REDDITFUGEE WHO READ THE Sup Forums ED ARTICLE! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Please never ever stop posting you mentally ill laugh factory. ;^)

Unless you’re Jewish and being pro-Israel, goyim!

You realize we can all tell you can't answer the question right? No-one on this site has ever outed themselves as a redditor as hard as you have done.

> Skinheads.
> Hanging out at a rec center bastetball court.

Did a kike piss in your cornflakes this morning?

Why are virginal schizophrenic nu-males so obsessed with e-celebs?
>y-you're not a TRUE 4channer(tm) unless you suck this guys dick on IRC and tell me who he is!

you do realize that the director of this movie American X is literally an Orthodox Jew

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)

>not being racist = being a liberal

What has America beco... oh it was always this way

>i don't know anything about the board pre election
ya we can tell. it's funny watching you squirm about it.

will you fucking stop feeding the idiot?

>More broken record repeating

Tell Jerome you blanket needs to be tightened sweetie. ;^)

>in the joint, you the nigger, not me

what did he mean by that?

Who was Oval my redditspacing newfag friend?

Like I said, I was posting here in 2007 and I guarantee in Sup Forums long before you were. I don't know or give a shit about this retarded tripfaggot forced meme drama shit and the fact that you do just shows he's right and you are mentally ill.

@89243983
>appeal to e-celebs
>appeal to bandwagon
Yawn, doesn't even warrant giving you a (You). Go whine about "muh purity thpiralling" on TRS some more, you mentally ill closet case

which is why a white racist realised racism is wrong but the dindus dindu nuffin even when they think its acceptable to shoot a kid for dissing them on a basket ball court

Tighter. ;^)

Stop samefagging you see through idiot. Post something within one minute of your "friend"

Who was Oval?

There you go you schizo freak. Seek help.

Give me one good reason why phoneposting shouldn't just be blanket banned from the whole site.

Most screencaps from Sup Forums are phone format, agreed. End phoneposting, end the schizo nu/pol/ problem

>if ur not a nazi u're a librul
Sometimes I wonder if you need an extra chromosome to get a stormfront account.

I don't care about the topic being discussed. Just wanted to point out you write like a queer.

Tighter. ;^)

>the only one longer than a minute us refuting him
J U S T
U
S
T

Hey reddit.

JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO EL MEMEO EL DANNYBOYTBH

But who was Oval redditor? Don't write ten paragraphs of angry ranting. Answer the question.

>still samefagging furiously
J
U
S
T
S
U
J

this is basically Reefer Madness for racism
>Nazis are bad because they'll rape you
>racism is bad because some black guy will shoot you

JAJAJAJAJA EL MEMEO EL JUSTO EL DANNYBOYTBH

Tighter. ;^)

Yawn. Outed yourself again.

ITT: /leftpol/ has a nervous breakdown because they can't identify oval.

I can't imagine being this stupid

>Gets blown the fuck out because he sees someone else posted calling him a moron beaner right before I posted
>YAWN. UGH I AM SO DONE WITH THIS!

lel Tighter. ;^)

JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO
LOS MEMEOS
EL JUSTO

great argument friend

based pusy poster

It's painfully obvious everyone itt is an underage faggot.

Moral of the story: Around niggers, never relax.

>Sup Forums fully captured in their autistic bubble not realizing people neither know nor care about any of this stupid shit

Ya bro I'm going to need you to tell me who Oval was.