RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ADD A FEMALE LEAD
WHY COULDNT WE JUST GET ANOTHER PICARD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x61z00g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because star trek never had another female lead before? I actually like Janeway I mean she's not better than Picard but she's really not that bad.

Why all the cursing and full frontal male nudity, though?

op is really lazy troll who doesnt realize there have been nigger and female captains already. Trek was always liberal garbage. op is just as ignorant as the people writing STD

People hate STD because of how bland and grim dark it is.

Of course another picard would have been great. Scifi is mostly watched by nerdy white males. How the fuck are they supposed to relate to le strong black woman. Not to mention you have to pay money to stream this garbage.

>have perfect female lead
>kill her off for awful genre actress #87657-WE

Discovery had a chance a great chance, Fuller you cunt. You let us all down, and why the hell is it a prequel and not a continuation of the TNG era?

But ive seen all things startrek multiple times.
also i take it back micheal is starting to grow on me

>let's make shitty cuck propaganda instead of focusing story and characters

I've not actually seen Discovery yet because of the pay stuff but I don't let bullshit like someone being this race or this gender etc bother me or scream about "durr hurr liberals". But I guess I'm in the minority in that regard.

>But I guess I'm in the minority in that regard.

So i guess you're a nigger then

>let's make everything incredibly inconsistent and not provide any explanations as to why so as to get some "mystery" and "drama" into the plot but with shitty characters so you don't even want to keep watching

This, and from Star Trek fans of all people. There are problems with Discovery, but Michael being a black woman isn't one of them.

I'm mostly watching just for the Trekyards reviews and other flicks that are pulling the show apart

Not that it matters but no I'm white I'm just not a psychotic right winger that If I bitch about a tv show it's about the tv show sucking with plot and stuff like just did.

Trying to sell the show as super progressive and groundbreaking for having a black female captain was a clear mistake though. Sisko and Janeway were completely airbrushed out of history for their marketing campaign, and that's unacceptable.

Why do lefties get so mad when people don't like someone or something they like? It's infantile.

*lead, not captain

Why does it feel like this show has a lower budget than The Orville

Libcucks get triggered at other people getting triggered.

I'm more offered by the two faggots they cast. They are the worst.

And that nigger minor character on the bridge with the wild nigger hair.

The casting is shit and it's not just right winners that think this.

Probably spamming that pic in thread made by a crying lefty doesn't really work. In fact it's more likely projection.

Yes and that is a fair criticism if you talk about acting ability not just because they are a woman or just because they are black or what have you.

REEEE WHY DID THEY MAKE MASS EFFECT INSTEAD OF STAR TREK?

>People hate STD because of how bland and grim dark it is.

Didn't watch it, but how so? what said is true?

But to add to this if you aren't doing this and legitly are just talking about acting and a sjw type is bitching that you are doing it for a reason you aren't then that's not fair either.

If you have not seen it yourself why are you trying to undermine other peoples dislike of it? you don't really get why they don't like it so you go for easy assumptions

I'm not trying to undermine people's legit criticism you are free to like and not like anything you want. I don't consider "she's a woman therefore I hate it or "she's black therefore i hate it" a legit way to judge a tv show. If it's a bad show then it's a bad show for acting, script, story that sort of thing to you then go ahead.

Does anyone else fucking HATE this CUNT? It's not even a human being. It is the epitome of a numale manchild FAGGOT and whenever I see his DUMB FUCKING FACE I always get the urge to destroy something physically with my bare hands.

I'm not going to watch this simply because the practical effects are so fucking terrible.

People hate her too because she a black lives matter race baiter who claimed she was the first black lead on the show.

But honestly the two sissy fags the real casting problem.

I meant this dude.

Who,?

Hmm well that's more on the actor/actress personal politics or what have you but like I said I aint forcing people to watch anything.

Why are you a Star Trek fan when you're so clearly a conservative?

I just heard people on Sup Forums complaining about them selling it that way, but I never actually heard *them* trying to sell it that way.

Don't you mean "Ree why did they have to tell the female lead to act as an arrogant uppity nigger even though she started a war"?

Is that a real person?

You just keep getting less believable as you go on you fucking dishonest cunt

Don't know who he is but he looks like a numale cuck.

you are being fucking stupid OP. You are always a faggot but this is on another level.
STD is not the first to have a female captain and nobody cares about that anyways.

Most star trek fans are.

Wow great point

My main issue them using it to sell another god damn subscription service personally. Wanna watch just this show? Too bad asshole

Most are liberal, seeing as the show is liberal. Don't mistake Star Trek fans on Sup Forums as representative of Star Trek fans in general.

Yeah, that's definitely fucking dumb.

>he doesn't know the show is liberal a trap to for goy with an interest in pew pew lazers and space battleships.

Don't know what you're saying since you don't know how to write sentences. If you're saying that (((((THEY)))))) are trying to indoctrinate me with their evil liberal ideas, that's not going to work because I was already liberal before Star Trek.

>WHY COULDNT WE JUST GET ANOTHER PICARD
>PICARD
Fuck off nu-trek

I live in Europe so the show is on netflix, as is the "After Trek" show.

Prepare to fight an intense desire to kill yourself.

dailymotion.com/video/x61z00g

>muh original Kirk
Fuck off, hipster.

Name me an episode of TNG that can beat the Kino that is The doomsday machine.
Pro tip, you can't

OYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

>STD
it's terminal

>“So having me as the first black lead of a Star Trek, just blasts that into a million pieces. I am eternally grateful that the diverse casting of our show means that we are now a part of the conversation and hopefully a part of making the world a better place, as cliché as this sounds. Because I really believe it and think its vital for us all right now,” she says, the spectre of Trump lurking unspoken.
>"I think it sends a message to any minority group that’s been disenfranchised. We all benefit when we can see a picture of ourselves in a position of leadership and I think that goes not just for women and people in minority groups - but for everyone to see that this is possible. I think that it will help people see the beauty of women in power and also the beauty of minorities in power, and to incite change.”

Sure thing, buckaroo.

is there a cure bones? plz bones I dun wanna die!

HACKS

If he isn't linear, he is neither first nor last.

for trek to be good trek, you have to have two male leads with homo erotic undertones.

Picard/riker
kirk/spock

also it has to be implied homosexuality, like batman and robin.
None of this out and out faggotry

Thanks, George.

>Never having Janeway and Seven lesbian fantasies

>implying the female lead is a problem

The serialized format is lame and makes it boring, virtually all the characters suck and are already flanderized like 4 episodes in (how is this even possible?), it's needlessly grim and edgy and at odds with the spirit of Trek, and it focuses too much on CG action scenes. Burnham is an annoying protagonist but her being female isn't relevant to that. Fuck ALL the characters are annoying in this show.

STD/DIS/DSC/DISCO/Whatever made the mistake of being a serialized show focused on a shit character. If you hate Michael it's going to several hamper your enjoyment of the show.

Because voyager/ent was all they could copy

Lorca >>>> Picard

Jesus fucking christ. Do you hear women whining about almost every important movie hacing a male leading actor?
What a whining faggot
You won't be able to appreciate movies in the future man

that is the problem with risking an entire show on one character, there will always be people who like or dislike them hence previous Trek's had an ensemble and made everyone feel welcome.

However STD is breaking the mold once again and it wont be the last time either.

>I am eternally grateful that the diverse casting of our show means that we are now a part of the conversation and hopefully a part of making the world a better place, as cliché as this sounds.

Saying "as cliche as this sounds" doesn't somehow negate how fucking cliche it is.

Like what does this even mean

It means FUCK BLORMELD FLUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE, essentially.