Ladybug WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE Edition

It's out
youtube.com/watch?v=qO-VMx-0_40

Good to know she is gonna be a good guy.

Is Ladybug is not on Nickelodeon anymore or?

ded show
nothing to see here

Nah they didn't really seem too interested in it when they changed it to a different time slot while airing and then pulling it off the air mid season for no reason only to bring it back later

From the model sheets I was expecting the animation to be decent.

It's passable, but I expected WAAAAAAAY more when you compare it to the main show

Is it possible to find this in the French Audio?

I just can't do this English dub, especially for characters like Nino

also this style looks so much better in stills than in motion, especially the lip flaps

I do enjoy that Chloe is just being a totally random bitch though

I haven't seen anything on a French version yet, but I'm keeping an eye out. This was just what they posted on the main Youtube account

darn was hoping for better length than this

Oh well, at least we got shit coming out, supposedly weekly now

So this just Ladybug slice of life?

pretty much it seems

they haven't shown any character models for Chat or Ladybug so presumably this show is entirely in civilian mode

but then again maybe they are just hiding them from us

We notebook lust now?

As far as I can tell, Nick fucked it in the ass in terms of scheduling, on par with SU with CN, for example, and I think they dropped the rights and now it's a Netflix thing? Maybe? I know it's Disney elsewhere in the world, no idea why it's not the same in burgerland

don't know exactly why it isn't a Disney thing here like so many other countries

but yes it is now a Netflix thing, idk what Nick did to lose the rights or if they got bought out or just didn't care or something which seems odd because its a pretty popular show internationally

also we should post more Best Boy

bump

I can't wait to see her in skin tight clothing

>anime blush and sweat drop
>anime "throbbing anger vein"

Wow, that was shit. I'm disappointed. I follow the artist and her stuff is really stylized but not terrible. This is just awful.