Why?

Is Penders suicidal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNteN_qlHp0
transcendence-au.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendence_AU_Wiki
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86460738/#86475007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike Tyson?

I'll never understand the Sonic fandom, especially the ones that follow the comic and/or the people making the comic. It's one of the most abusive franchises to like

Literally traced Anthony Mackie, Ken didn't even try to draw a person

It's nice how one of like four pages he's finished traced an actor's face... And still looks shittily-drawn.

Truly a master of QUALITY.

Same, I'll also never understand why Sega keeps trying to "improve" Sonic. I just want to go fast.

Reminder

Thats child abuse.

The comics have been really good as of late, it's just legal issues have been constantly screwing it. The comics allow characters that have been neglected or abandoned to make appearances and the new universe is pretty close to the games' while also having plenty of obscure nods and easter eggs. Penders has nothing to do with it nowadays.

Sega's problem is changing the gameplay style every 2-3 games.

Traces Spaz's work and then crops Spaz's name from the print's frame. What a turd.

For someone raised by Penders Stephen looks pretty normal with some healthy arm muscle.

He kinda resembles Chris-chan. Physically, I mean.

In shape yes, though Ken's unmustached face is kind of terrifying, while Chris's face is just off-putting

>passes someone else's art as his own and gives it as a gift

Somebody post that pitch he made for that movie.

How the fuck does he have a son?

Don't forget that one page has a blatant lift of a drawing of Knuckles from the Archie comics.

>I'll never understand the Sonic fandom
Cartoon animals having big adventures in surreal worlds. Basically Dragon Ball with animals.

>especially the ones that follow the comic and/or the people making the comic.
Same reason, except the comic is just more of the characters people like having more adventures. And the people working on the comics are also big fans, like Ian. The artist who did pic related is one of the recurring artists on the series.

You may be under the impression that people like Penders. That is false.

>It's one of the most abusive franchises to like
What does this even mean. Like its a franchise that is abused? Yeah, people are real tired of Game Grumps memes, but that isn't going to make people stop liking things.

The comics have been high quality for 12 years straight. The creative team has been amazing.

The publishing end is a piece of trash.

By the way, this is the kid from Sonic Live

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=DNteN_qlHp0

He didn't actually show this to Sega's people, did he?

I thought that was his nephew.

No, that's his son. The girl is his niece, though.

Holy fuck how do you even look at that and say "yes this will convince them to give me a movie"

Unironic pride in objectively godawful work is one of the holy pillars of the deep Sonic fandom.

It's because the Sonic fandom is so full of people who are either furries or have only furries for friends, i.e. friendless NEETs from Furaffinity. It warps your sense of normality, standards of quality, and social interaction. Anyone who makes their whole life revolve around Sonic as long as CWC or Penders has no longer knows how other human beings think.

Penders is my favorite trainwreck that crashed in my backyard.

You don't really know any other fandoms than Sonic, do you?

I was trying to find something Homestuck related but literally noting was suitable for a blueboard.

Anyway transcendence-au.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendence_AU_Wiki

>Welcome to the Transcendence AU wiki. The Transcendence AU is a massive fan universe based off of the popular Disney series Gravity Falls. This is a constantly growing universe, with many people putting their ideas into it and helping it to expand.

>With most of the plot taking place after a major event known as the Transcendence, which brought the magical properties of Gravity Falls to the rest of the world, Dipper now lives the immortal life of a demon as a result of fusing with Bill Cipher during the Transcendence. He retains his human form, but only exists within the Mindscape until he gains the power to enter the physical plane. Many more additions to the world of this AU have been made as well. Several Sub-AUs of the Transcendence AU have also been created.

This is a band called Harry and the Potters, who dress up like Harry Potter characters and play Harry Potter-themed music.

The point of this exercise is to show you that almost any fandom is going to have its severe autists. Sonic fans have just been under a public microscope for the last 10 years, and people think they're somehow an edge case instead of just one of many fandoms.

Bump

The fuck

Does his kids know about this whole story?
They know their dad is the worst?

Given that his wedding gift to his son was a Sonic comic cover (which he didn't actually draw himself and just colored), I'm sure his kids are fully aware of how weird their dad is.

Who knows, maybe they see his behavior as completely normal

>He didn't see the premier thread
Goes from hilarious to incredibly infuriating once you know the full story, though.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86460738/#86475007

Wasn't this huge quote posted not long ago on Sup Forums? Like just the other day, and with a source? I can't find it.

Does anyone have a rip of The Lost Ones comic Penders did at Image?

>We come in peace, but shoot to kill?
Really makes you think.