BoJack Horseman

I just finished watching all 3 season of BoJack Horseman.

That was one of the most intelligent, emotional, and depressing shows I've seen. It speaks to the broken soul that we all must face at some point in our lives and it does so with such relatability that I guarantee you you will relate to at least 1 person in that show.

All of the characters are so incredibly fleshed out and everything is planned out so carefully and meticulously, from the changing introduction sequences to the incredibly rich and smart use of symbolism.

I hate that I can relate to BoJack so easily. I hate how the running metaphor is so heavily ingrained in my lifestyle and daily routine. I'm tired of running around in circles and I'm tired of wanting a "mommy I can slide my dick into."

This show has touched me on such a personal level that I can't even bring myself to rewatch certain episodes (Season 1 episode 8 and Season 2 episode 10).

Anyways, enough of my thoughts, let's get a discussion about this show going

inb4 shitposting about reddit

Reddit and memes

>BoJackass HorseRedditor

I dont get it. we're not gonna talk about the show?

This is exactly what Sup Forums says every time a season of that shity show gets released.

Talk about it with Reddit

Why is it shitty?

>tfw you are diane nguyen

I thought I had my mr. peanutbutter but i was wrong

Its Reddit

Is reddit co's version of "cuck"?

Not just Sup Forums. Sup Forums brought it here.

Anyway, Bojack is an incredible show, but Sup Forums has to hate it because contrarianism. Back when the show premiered, Sup Forums loved it. Then it got popular.

>bojack cuck detected

I always hated it.

I don't care that a rich cartoon horse hates himself. I don't even care when real people hate themselves.

Blog it bitch

Okay, congrats, you are special and everyone was wrong about you.

>needing direct relatability for emotional relatability
lol look at this retard

Damn. Well I guess since no one gives a shit then whatever. I just thought this show was pretty cool and that it was really clever and emotional. I guess that means you're a cuck for liking it lol.

Don't listen to these dumbasses. Bojack is brilliant and unlike anything else on TV.

S1E11 is perhaps the most emotional moment on TV I've ever seen.

Blog it

18+ site.

Blog

It

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Discussion about this show got insufferable here, fucking retards

>Bo9gag RedditHorse

True depression animation kino here

Great thread, guys

I think it's like Rick & Morty in that there's really nothing wrong with it, but it happens to also attract a certain kind of retard so all discussion of it is forever ruined.

>BoJack Horseshit

>i liked it before but now i hate it
>contrarian!!
>i always hated it
>haha wow look at this special snowflake

knocking down those straw men must be so hard

Oh fuck. That show! Man, Clay was the biggest douchebag ever... Why can I relate to him somehow?

Damn OP, I feel really bad that you had to miss out when Sup Forums actually had good discussions about the show. I hopped right before S2 started. It was still considered hit or miss but most people who actually finished S1 said it was great.

S2 really got the show going and it was nice having threads every day discussing it. You'd have one memer from Sup Forums come and try to shit up a thread but for the most part people it was awesome.

I can't say much about the S3 discussions because I had no internet. I'm guessing the contrarian shit went full throttle because you can hardly get a thread going now without le reddit and sad horse show lol.

What a shame.

This is the most Reddit thing I've ever read

>If I type the word reddit enough times, surely it'll change their opinion!

Literally seething

I honestly blame the contrarian shit on Sup Forumstards. They've been leaking into Sup Forums threads ever since MoS

(you) =/= Sup Forums

Try reading comprehension next time.

>but it happens to also attract a certain kind of retard

Such as the pro-lifer that won't give up on endlessly arguing about the abortion episode. I'm surprised they aren't in here already.

kys

>there are people who actually watch this show and thought it was good

And I thought Sup Forums had shit taste

>shitpost
>actually care enough to respond to the people who respond to your shitpost

Was it autism?

you would know a lot about autism,would you?

Blog about it on reddit you cuck XD

Now watch ALL of Moral Orel.
It does the same thing much better.

Sup Forums has reached rock bottom. Any discussion about cartoon shows gets shitposted, yet threads about waifus and company wars get to persist

When are we gonna stand up and tell Sup Forums and Sup Forums to fuck off back to their own boards?

I love how this could've been a thread about Rick and Morty and all of the meme replies would've been exactly the same.

Apparently every adult cartoon is either lowest common denominator Macfarlaneshit or le 3deep reddit.

Maybe discuss a better cartoon?

Name 5 good cartoons worth discussing

Maybe discuss why this cartoon is not good enough for you?

Nah, Rick and Morty draws the tinfoilers who saw that one thing in the background and want everyone to know their big theory about the underlying subplot that everyone should really know spoilers le epic season next when we finds the real truth

Bojack is just a horseman who lives through some serious emotional shit in Hollywood from the 80's until now

Why do that when you can spam memes?