What are the Robin's currently relationship with each other?

What are the Robin's currently relationship with each other?
Also what comic is this pic from?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomkingtk/status/781554806632554496?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim is dead, but not really.
Jason is the rogue.
Dick and Damian are all nice and will team up again in April over in Nightwing.

Dick: loves all his brothers.
Jason: Is still "Muh inferiority complex" with Dick, He gets along with Tim now and has a non- relationship with Damian.
Tim: gets along well with Jason and Dick but is still fairly antagonistic with Damian.
Damian: Only likes Dick, Still doesn't like time and never talks to Jason.

*Still doesn't like Tim
Comic is Tomasi and Gleasons Batman and Robin by the way

Are there any books with reactions to Tim's death

Detective Comics mainly.
Nightwing ,Titans, and Batman mention it.
Batgirl probably does too, but I don't read it.

I think just Detective Comics.
Jason mentions not going to his funeral in Red Hood and the Outlaws and Damian mentions him being dead (and a shitty leader) In Teen Titans but we don't the kind of reaction we got with Damian. Kinda messed up but we all know he's not really dead so I guess it doesn't matter?

Well that's underwhelming. I read that issue of Nightwing where Superbro and Tim show up in his dreams. Is that basically all Tim got mourning wise?

Why is Tim so nonexistent?
I started capeshit with Batman then it expanded to Dick because I see him around, then I also went through Jason and Damian, Tim is barely mentioned and if he is it's not interesting enough to search for his issues.

Are Dick and Tim close? I thought they were pretty distant since the reboot and barely ever interacted. I don't think they have done anything together where it was just the two of them. I remember Tim called Jason the only one he felt was like a brother and even called himself Red Robin instead of Robin out of respect for Jason.

I like Jason a lot

I mean Jason tried to kill Damian, there's probably some bad blood there

That's actually pretty good for a non-death.
I mean, all Nightwing got was the final issue of Nightwing and a throwaway line in Batgirl. Nobody acknowledged it.

Pic is from Batman and Robin (2011) Forgot which issue

Right now it's because everyone thinks he's dead but in general he's been kind of fucked since Identity Crisis killed his dad and half a decade stuck in Teen Titans with Lobdell made it worse.

But Lobdell is Based.

He wasn't always my friend

No one ever brings it up though and the two hardly see eachother

I mean you got that creepy ass seen in Robin: Son of Batman where Dick's "Ghost" implied Damian went to hell when he died

JayTim is OTP!

Because he's the middle child. No one knows what to do with him that that's he's no longer Robin.

He never tried to kill in n52.

could definitely use a fucking Robins team book please.

DC has been pushing them as brothers so I guess they are brothers.

Dick like all them.
Jason and Tim are pretty close.
Damian like Dick the best.

*him

Dick calls Tim in Grayson at one point for some smart-Robin help and they have some playful banter

Can someone tell me where they all are staring at?

>Are Dick and Tim close?
They care about each, but they aren't close.

Yes. Dick once was complaining in his head about having to save Damian because he didn't care about the brat at the time, then he realized it meant Tim was in danger and he leaped into action immediately.

Forgot to mention, it's from the Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul crossover. So yeah, they're close.

So what does the first three Robins think about Damian being the legitimate child of Bruce?
Surely that might hit a nerve, especially with Dick and Jason.

Nothing really, it happened late in Batman & Robin Eternal, when the little that did make sense fell completely apart.

Batman got drunk and started singing at the top of a building

Tim pls.

Dick and Damian are like brothers.
Any issues Dick had over not being adopted got buried a long time ago. I know Bruce offered to adopt him, and had the papers ready, but I'm not sure if they finalized it.

Jason's issues with him stem from the two just having bad chemistry, they're both dicks.

Tim's daddy issues are of a completely different brand. And now that I think about it, so are Jason's.

>Any issues Dick had over not being adopted got buried a long time ago. I know Bruce offered to adopt him, and had the papers ready, but I'm not sure if they finalized it.

When was this?

>Tim's daddy issues are of a completely different brand. And now that I think about it, so are Jason's.
Bruce is not Tims dad in 52.

it's true, Damifag

And who cares :D Tim is gay...

>Nightwing stands on a box . jpg

He would let a child die Because it is not good?- Or an innocent angel ? I would not have thought that my favorite hero thinks so
. I LOVE DICK AND DAMIAN EQUAL..
Batmans son or not.. he is a child.

Translation: "He's too principled and intellectually-consistent for my tastes."

Dick deludes himself into thinking he is a Hero, I don't know.

mad?

You are looking for a girlfriend, ? damifag is12.
Are you a pedophile?

“You do pose a risk to young girls and this needs addressing Timfag .”.

Are there any other comics that the Robins are working together like in Batman and Robin Eternal?

That's not Eternal, friend.

I haven't kept up, but I thought he was fucking that cripple cooch?

Tim's not actually gay, Damifag just uses it as an insult for characters she doesn't like. He's currently fucking Steph though.

This feels out of character. You'd think dick would care about saving a ten year old even if he can't stand him.

I hope the lack of Tim around lets Dick and Jason repair their shit relationship in the upcoming Bane arc.

I'm glad Seeley made it clear that Dick cares about Tim as a brother since Lobdell shat all over their relationship.

I think he would save him, but it's not ooc for Dick to have mean thoughts like that. Also Damain ain't a regular 10 year old.

Yes. Writers have been slowing fixing that mess.

I'm fine with it as long as we don't get any Duke stuff.

He's not going to abandon the kid, he's just thinking "Here I am risking my neck for a bratty little shit like Damian". Perfectly normal thought process

Dick and Jason are going to be there?

Damian spends more time with and has a better relationship with Dick than he has with his own father. Fucking Snyder.

cover previews show Dick, Jason, and Damian with crosshairs over them so people are assuming

Towards the end of the second(?) Batman and Robin arc they briefly work together, that's where the OP is from. There's also Robin War, which wasn't that good.

Yup. twitter.com/tomkingtk/status/781554806632554496?lang=en

Thanks. I see that Duke is truly the new Tim. Kinda strange to think that Damian and Jason and Dick and Jason rarely spend time together. I agree that it would be interesting to see more of those relationships,since both pairs rarely speak to each other.

At least there is no Duke, though he will show up in at least one scene.

Robin War had potential but every Robin thing DC makes ends up mostly about some shitty OC that isn't a Robin like Duke and Harper. No one, not casuals, /co, Reddit, or Tumblr wants that. Just make it about the 4 robins why is that so hard?

He's on the cover for #18, unfortunately.

Timmy is gay.

>I'm fine with it as long as we don't get any Duke and Tim stuff.

That's because Dick and Damian were he better Batman and robin

New 52 was a mistake.

Dick and Damian are bros for life
Tim and Jason bond over being the forgotten middle children

interesting interpretation, in that it's totally wrong

Your OP is from Tomasi/Gleason's N52 Batman and Robin run. Issue 12, page 13.

I honestly think this run is criminally underrated, totally overshadowed by Snyder's run. This run is full of excellent, well-crafted emotion, action and story, that it's honestly so wonderful to read (plus it has none of Snyder's idiosyncrasies). You don't even need to be a particular Batfamily fan to enjoy it (but it helps). It's just a genuinely good story made by people who care about these characters, and care about telling these stories very, very well. That, if nothing else, deserves to be checked out.
Also, Gleason is such a great artist, I mean that objectively. He has such skill over flow, framing, blocking, b/w balance. His talent and skill is made even more evident by those issues he didn't pencil in the run.
And I think it's so much better than Snyder's run.
muh genuine heart and emotion>Muh joker and muh "when i was a boy..."

I actually felt that Tomasi's BR was meh and I really didn't like the way he write Bruce. It's forgotable if you don't care about Damian.

His Superman on the other hand is good and his writing fit Clark and Jon much better than Bruce and Damian.

It's because Tim doesn't matter and everyone knows it.

>we don't the kind of reaction we got with Damian
There wasn't much of reaction with Damian though except in BR.

This, Batman was only grief-stricken in Batman and Robin while he was ok everywhere else. Even Dick was sad for only one issue and get over it quickly.

It was the run that both made me fan of Damian and comics in general. And definitely better than eneything Snyder came up during his 52 run (his previous stuff was much better).

That's fair enough, I suppose. Sure, I had some problems too. Bruce wasn't the best to his non-damian, non-alfred batfamily. Plus, I didn't like the idea of that disfigured gang being caused by Batman irreversibly ruining their chance at a good life. It doesn't sit right with me.

But I did really enjoy the overall. Personally, the storytelling, the art, the emotion and some of the deeply genuine themes really made me love the entire run. The idea of an extremely abnormal, broken father/son pair trying to be better for one another; I really love that idea and their execution of it. I also really enjoyed the fact it didn't try going for BIGGER BADDER! GOTHAM IS DESTROYED! kind of stories that Snyder tended to create later on in his run. It made the world and stakes feel more real and genuine, imho.

...so is DC now pretending that DickBats & Damian just cold did not happen?

Nope. Both Nightwing and Grayson, and even Endgame acknowledge it. Maybe thats a flaskback?

Huh. It would be interesting to see Jason and Dick interact more without being enemies or Jason just being paired with Tim. Anyone else excited?

It was before DickBats era, that's why.

Snyder had it harder than Tomasi because he was on the main book and people like "HAPPENING!!" moments which is why you see events sells no matter how much fans complain about them.

Me. We know how Tim felt about everyone. We know how Damian feels. We know how Jason feels about Tim and DotF shows he felt sympathy towards Damian. We know how Dick feels about Tim and Damian. But not how Jason and Dick feel abut each other. They are the least brotherly and spent the least amount of time together. Time to fix that DC.

> Its a Batman saves his incompetent friends episode

So annoying. Jason has guns ffs. Dick was Batman and a super spy. Just why.

It's his own book. Let him shine in it.

Yeah I don't mind Batman saving the day and I just want a good interactions between the robins because we rarely see them together.

Except we do know. Jason doesnt consider Dick a brother and Dick is constantly on the fence about Jason. Hes even less tolerant than Bruce.

You're right. I just hope the others dont get btfo.

Dick being less forgiving towards Jason has always been dumb. Dick works with morally ambiguous people all the time Like Slade,Raptor Tiger, Middy. I guess you argue that it wasnt regular until his spy time but still.

>Dick is constantly on the fence about Jason
He literally referred to Jason as brother and called him couple of times for his help.

When was this? I'm behind I guess, but he always seemed less trustworthy towards Jason imo.

>Bane
>Arguable Batman's most dangerous enemy
>Shouldn't be able to handle the Robins

Fuck off, robinfag.

But only one (two if you count Duke) are still Robins. The rest are capable in their own rights. Werent Jason and Tim handling Bane fine themselves?

In BRE and RW.

>he always seemed less trustworthy towards Jason
He was like that in pre-n52. He's more friendly towards him nowdays.

I for git about Robin War, mostly because of how disappointment it was. Shouldve just been the 4 Robins.

I don't think he was on venom during the Eternals, though I could be wrong.

Yep. These were the start of DC being official about all the Robins considering each other brothers. Why they wont give us a Robin book with them being brothers is a mystery.

Thats actually a good point.