/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

MUH MANDO HERITAGE TRUE WARRIOR ANCESTRY Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #3 (January 18th)
Rebels 3.13: "Trials of the Darksaber" (January 21st)

>Episode Preview: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=62TogumQlns

>Rebels Recon: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DI8kkR9G0Q
strawpoll.me/12144044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk

Oh cool, they told us the whole episode.

Sabine for Mandalor, or death to all

Have you never watched a recon before?

Sometime I feel bad about stuff like this, its cool and awesome but also useless and pointless.

It's plenty useful!

Anyone have the X-wing concept art from TFA with the bottom S-foil going down through a hole in the top one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DI8kkR9G0Q

Why do people hate this fight? Sure the beginning of it in Sheev's office is a little lackluster but everything moving up into the Senate was the hypest shit, especially with the fucking musical score paced as it was

I am enjoying Star Wars Legacy

Not on our watch, hut'uun!

Yoda doing sick flips and waving around a lightsaber looks fucking retarded and is impossible to take seriously.

I've never cringed so hard.

Bru'h, does she even uphold the resol'nare?

you would think someone 900 years old would use a minimal effort fighting style

Hail Mandalore!

Every thread until she dies.

Do you unironically like this dude's stuff

What's with sci fi/fantasy and including apostrophes to make words seem more alien and foreign? Is there any language that makes extensive use of them?

That's because its crazy in the way SW should be. Unlilke tfa.

Nah, I think it started with Lovecraft, although I'm probably wrong

I unironically hate and loathe Sabine for the SJW bullshit insert "character" that she is. If I find my allies in dark places where the free can walk without having to be mindfucked slaves to the Mouse's vile emasculation agenda, then so be it.

LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

Whose insert is she

I think you're taking this a little too seriously, but fair enough

I feel like Force Awakens hate is just a meme now. It's a fun flick, and no more derivative than the prequels. It's not great by any means, but the reports of its awfulness have been greatly exaggerated, not unlike the preqeuls

strawpoll.me/12144044

you know who it is mane

>flick

You're just calling her an SJW because she's a girl with dyed hair.

I see nothing SJW about her. She's just a female character.

I think that you are thinking too much about this.

This thread better stops posting that annoying Mando brat and posts some delicious Ezra.

Oya!

>no option for Ahsnoka

Nice meme, where can I get more like it?

>no Gallius Rax
He's legitimately the top choice to be Snoke at this point, outside of "completely new character never before seen"

Luke Skywalker is the most underrated Star Wars character

Every thread until you die.

How about we ONLY post that annoying Mando brat?

Just ask yourself this. Would you rather an OC Donut steel "not the Emperor"

Or a puppet master that has been mentioned in canon media.

>KEK WENDICK
ewwwwwwwww

>implying JJ would write that or let that be in his movie

Will you ever tire of parroting this shit, user?

>no Yarael Poof option
Poll disregarded.

BEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE JEDI?

BEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE JEDI?

F L A T
L
A
T

luke is the purest character

I would unironically ride Kylo Ren

Skybridger is best ship

that is only making her more attractive

good

are the aftermath books actually good, I'll give them a shot if you reassure me.

But he didn't though did he? Why would this argument exist today? He made snoke vague on purpose. We know hes not directing the rest which was my biggest surprise when i first learned JJ was involved with the new trilogy.

nah

>filename
I said 'I would unironically ride Kylo Ren'

only the audiobooks are.

Sabine a shit

SS best flat-chested girl.

I still wouldn't count on it.
The concept is one that has grown on me significantly since I first heard it, though.
It just won't happen.

Flat on both sides.

This thread is like a compilation of the last few threads we've had

I don't know about meme hate. You may be right, though I see it going two ways. People claiming things like all of /swco/ hates the movie is definitely memetic, but on the other hand it also feels memetic in how people stretch the criticism people lump on the movie as hate. You can certainly criticize the movie and be disappointed in it without hating it. Hate's a pretty damn strong word.

Personally I don't think it compares well with the PT except ironically. The PT was designed as something new, and it was mostly the newness that caused friction. The addition of Jar Jar and midi-chlorians is easy, some people really despise the "new" way Jedi are depicted as acrobatic and the lightsaber fights are too frenetic, etc. There are even people who claim that the ships and vehicles don't feel "Star Wars" enough. Like George reduced it to some generic scifi world. TFA, however, goes out of its way to be as close to the OT as possible, leaving the galaxy thirty years from ROTJ very vague and cliche looking, relying on the same faction dynamics but only applying new names to them. And for its sameness, its utter resistance of trying to be something truly new, it was given great praise when it came out. Only after the initial excitement passed and some of the people praising it sobered up we started getting reviewers becoming more critical over time. They certainly found it fun and enjoyable enough, and didn't give us a new Jar Jar (though people are sure as hell acting more and more like "MaRey Sue" is just as bad), but when you start to analyze it more closely to see what exactly you were handed you realize it's really like that much earlier story with a fresh coat of paint and a few extra bits tacked on, and how little development the OT cast really received in three decades.

There can be only one

alright

Post more lewd Kylos

Don't go into reading them with the intent of being entertained (unless you enjoy berating the writing and characters.)

Only read them if you want to actually learn the details about the start of the NR and end of the Empire (and the other stuff it covers) yourself instead of hearing someone else (possibly incorrectly) relating it.

Best I can do is rude

SS makes up for her flat chest with her big dick.

What has Sabine to offer?

I thought Sup Forums preferred the word "kino". They're picked up on "flick" now? Weird guys.

I remember JJ coming out to defend TFA from the growing criticism saying that many stories borrow from other stories and George himself had done this from several sources to create Star Wars in the first place. Well, yes, that's true, but stealing the plot of earlier stories in the same franchise to make the sequels is just boneheaded. For better or worse when he made the PT George tried to make the Republic Era feel unique in much of the look and how the Jedi of that time behaved. That last one was easy since we only saw three examples of Jedi of that era. Vader was a fallen one, the other two were just old, tired men.

>useless character with no purpose some other character already does
>obnoxious
>beats up men and doesn't need any help doing so
>ticks off the female demographic box because diversity
>ticks off the Asian demographic box because diversity
>...
>not an SJW bullshit insert character

Sure thing, honey. Let's put it to the test: remove her from the Ghost crew and the entire show and what does it lose? A female. That's all. She exists to be a female. That's all. But because that can't be all, let's make her a MANDALORIAN so she can be a "special" female. Now let's make her a RUNAWAY MANDALORIAN PRINCESS THAT PAINTS so she can be a super special female. Still just a female. That's all. You could erase her presence completely and the show wouldn't even suffer a hiccup from her absence, because she's just there to be a female, like some sort of reverse peacock where the more garish a display the more attention it attracts, but it's still just a peacock. Purposeless within the scope of the world she inhabits. That is absolutely an SJW bullshit insert character.

If you're not in it for the delicious flat chest then we are hardly on the same page for any of this

Fact: there is no character in Star Wars more tragic than Uncle Owen

So if the Rebels had the full power of the Mandalorians at their disposal, how did the Empire not crumble immediately?

Aren't they essentially Klingons?

Still being alive.

Ehhhh....

Well played user...well played...

Hell yeah. The fact that he felt so bad about Luke not being able to pick up those power converters that he fixed up a few old ones for Luke that tragically malfunctioned and burned down the farm and killed himself and Beru.

That was just awful.

>I thought Sup Forums preferred the word "kino". They're picked up on "flick" now? Weird guys.
Saying anything other than "movie" is irrelevant outside of Sup Forums. No one cares about the made-up distinction between the synonyms.

>playing Jedi Knight in swtor
>play dungeon where you rescue Revan from imprisonment
>awesome
>playing Sith Warrior mirror class
>play dungeon where you're supposed to kill Revan
>kill Revan
I don't want to.

I like it
Post more

darth krayt is cute

do panties like that even exist in SW?

that was breddy fugged ubb, yeah

I thought there was no underwear in space

There is no underwear in space!

If there is profit in it, Hondo has discovered it.

Sadly it wasn't the best idea to have Melch model them. That's the problem (and fun) with Hondo. He has some good ideas but sometimes his more manic moods kick in and fucks it up.

who is the most bara Star Wars character?

The noseless look gives him a Davy Jones vibe

on a scale of one to michael jackson, how much of a sexual predator is geroge lucas?

The flattest chest in the whole galaxy.

Cannot unsee mental image. What have you done user...

daily reminder that the biggest sin Disney committed was not animating Rebels in 2.35:1

>that picture
there's nothing sadder than a girl with no chest, no ass, no hips and no personality.

He is worse than her...

Those faces, the Nooooo meme, its all so fucking funny.

There is no way someone in production saw that