Why did he kill Sebastian? Lost all sympathy for him at that point

Why did he kill Sebastian? Lost all sympathy for him at that point

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbidae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't this pussy kill Deckard?

Realized he valued life too much to end it anymore
his acceptance of death also gave him a new awareness and understanding of life and its sacredness

why did he put that spike through his hand

Because replicants have no empathy. DADoES ends with Rachael pushing Deckard's pet goat out a window and fucking off.

Sebastian was a homo.

DADOES replicants =/= BR replicants

crucified himself, a very deep symbology from the master ridlay scott, maker of masterpieces like alien covenant

he wanted to kill his creators, that's all. he had no reason to kill deckard

He basically just wanted someone to talk to and not be alone as he died. Really sad tbaych.

christ figure symbolism, but seriously, the shock woke him up

He was freezing up and about to die so he shoved the nail through so he wouldn't lose the feeling in his hand

He recognized Deckard as a replicant.

Is this the proper way to hold a bird?

his body was shutting down, he used the pain to keep it going for a little while longer.

dont know about that but tyrell probably was.

Deckard was scared as fuck when he was about to fall and you could see it in his eyes, the skinjob realized he was just the same in the end, scared of dying.

deckard wasnt replicant when the movie was made, that only came decades later when ridley scott made brainfart.

Deckard was a witness that Batty lived and by letting sparing Deckard his existence would be more than just tears lost in the rain

The correct question is: WHEN DID HE TAKE THE PIDGEON?

Killing Sebastian was unnecessary, however some people pointed that Sebastian contributed to making replicants, therefore he was partly responsible for their short lifespan. also it's a reminder Roy is a bad guy in case you started to love him. Also, he was pissed and wanted to relieve his frustration.

It was cut from the film, but he also trained as a magician off-world
he had it up his sleeve the whole time

The ligament was stiffening, The nail tenderizes the ligament.

make a fist then squeeze the wrist of the fist hand and see what happens to your fingers

also how did he get it, how do you take a pidgeon without it scaping from you

also was it a real pidgeon or was it a replicant pidgeon

he's one with the external life force that permeates the universe. OR birds aren't afraid of replicants, or the bird is a replicant and is CHILL asf, it's job is to be fed by little old ladies in the park.

why would you create replicant pidgeons to be around the city eating garbage? what's the objective?

Also, that pidgeon is too clean to be a city pidgeon.

Was the scene of him anally raping Pris' corpse really necessary?

is it rape if she's deaD?

Yeah the final cut has some questionable changes.

but that was never a person to begin with.
just think of her as a walking pocketpussy, and the walking military grade vibrator who did her.

She was built to handle a lot of dicks.

he doesn't have a sleeve in those scenes, user

there's almost no real animals left in the world, the ones that still exist are either in government controlled facilities or they're insanely expensive, to the point that only the oligarchs like wallace can own any. it was not a real pidgeon.

that's just part of the illusion

in that case how come in that part on 2049 did they ever say what she was trying to do when they found them when they had to go over and se ewhat she had tthem doing, was she there seein ig they where there or not or did they just think that he would come back?

So it was a replicant pidgeon?
Replicant pidgeon don't get dirty?

When did he take his clothes off? Why did he take his clothes off?

I'm starting to honestly believe there is a doppleganger of me somewhere on earth that also posts on Sup Forums. Some weeks ago I googled whether or not J.F was killed by Roy, and came to Sup Forums minutes later to find a thread about it. Just about 10 minutes ago I cleared out my thread watcher, and visited that last Roy/J.F thread in the process. Why is there another one now?

.Roy wasn't in 2049 he is the only replicant magician so she could not have known

>Why did he kill Sebastian?

He was only 4 years old. He had all the emotional control of a toddler, when his creator told him that there was no way he could get more life, he threw a tantrum.

DECKARD WAS ALWAYS A REPLICANT.

lmao ask me how I can tell you're a cuck like sebastian

The Virgin Genetic Engineer
vs
The Chad Replicant

eat your heart out user, it was never in the original script.
Harrison ford also made this clear in a interview.
Ridley decided this years later when making the directors cut and the final cut.

Impotent rage. Lashing out like a four year old in a grown man's body.

No, Ridley always wanted the question to be present. He filmed the unicorn dream but the studio heads cut it out.

The Final Cut is what the movie was always supposed to be.

Why did he do wolf noises?

Why did Pris do flips?

to be like one of JR's toys
to perform for him

because he can

because she can

I always thought it was to be a good sport after fucking up Deckard's hand

s-she's fast?!

Sebastian's scenes revolved around the theme of "toys" and make-believe "friends".
He never grasped what he was creating and what life he was cursing them to.
He got joy from watching Pris take the egg out the boiling water. And yet there's
nothing to say that it didn't hurt her intensely to do it. Only that she pretended it
didn't, to win his trust (Roy's agonies later on suggest that they do feel pain).

Batty is constantly hitting Sebastian with philosophical arguments and tip-offs
as to what he really thinks about the morality of what he does for a living.

Roy killing JF is him showing he's not a toy, he's not his make-believe friend.

>Roy killing JF is him showing he's not a toy, he's not his make-believe friend.
Great, at least, he learned something before dying

don't do it this makes mustard gas

>Why did he do wolf noises?
>Why did Pris do flips?
To make an edgy futuristic movie same reason why Gaff does stupid street speak and why he makes origami of stick men with boners

ridley is a fucking hack

Figyuzzál, faszfej, call cityspeak stupid again and I'm going to retire your ass. Danke schön.

kekk'd

fucking this. It's obviously because deckards hand was fucked so he was trying to make it fair. Bunch of brainlets itt

Asides from the obvious rage at just finding out that he's utterly fucked and out of options (replicants weren't great at handling emotions to begin with), I'm sure that he wanted to make sure that no other replicants in the future would have to go through what he was going through by destroying the makers of replicants. With Tyrell, Sebastian and the chinese eye maker gone, making new replicants would have been extremely difficult.

>can't speak english
>2 minutes pass
>HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNA MISSA DECKA

Does Ridley have an eye fetish?
>The scene with Leon reaching in the tank full of eyes
>All the eye close ups
>Leon trying to poke Deckard's eyes out
>Roy popping Tyrell's eyes

You realize if you take everything out of the movie you don't like, you'll have a boring ass kill-four-replicants-and-get-the-girl procedural in the blandest possible setting.

Roy's hand is already malfunctioning in the scene he's introduced in, you fucking retards. It's literally the first shot of him, not counting the still image of his face in Bryant's office. He needed the spike to stabilize it.

why dont you ask it?

fuck off, Noodle-san is based

This is correct.
The controversy over what he is, is intentional.

It adds nothing to the story it has no purpose, adds no depth to the characters, it's hamfisted crap which I don't like. It's nothing unreasonable.

You realize him and 5 other replicants murdered like 30 people and took their ship in outer space right? The replicants are basically humans with no insecurity or self doubt they're basically psychopaths

one of the deleted versions of the happy ending scene also ends on Rachael saying that she feels like she and Deck were "made for each other" - just like that Wallace line from 2049. I'm compelled to believe Ridley sort of had a vague idea about it from the get go, but nothing more than that until the DC

Because Deckard spat in the face of death.

Batty wanted to see how he would meet death, hanging from the girder.
Deckard spits at him right as he loses his grip and Batty saves him
because of that split-second moment of kicking back against fate.

The lead up to that moment is him hunting the hunter.
Turning the tables and showing him "what it means to be a slave".
The whole third act is Roy spitting in the face of death, also.
He saw himself in Deckard (empathy) in that moment, and saved him.
This brought him peace at the end. Like K, he broke what he felt was
his programming (being a killer/combat model replicant) and was able
to be free in his last moments. He died loving his life, not hating it.

it was a different time

>I seent lazers shoot off near a space thing
whoa, far out

Remember near the start when Rachael asks Deckard if he's ever taken the test himself.
Is that a final cut thing? I've only ever seen the FC

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

it's there. the question at the beginning is about Deck ever having retired a human by mistake, but she does asks about the test when they're in his apartment after killing Leon

Gaff also used to say "You've done a man's job, sir. But are you a man?"

She says it because she's trying to convince him to help her and hoping to elicit some sympathy by asking him to put himself in her shoes.

Nah it's in the original too so were the scene where we maybe see Deckards eyes light up like a replicant. The theories were always around before the DC was released but the question was a lot more ambiguous and open ended with the DC Scott basically told all the people that believed those theories they were right. I don't really like the idea of him being a replicant tho I think it's kind of dumb

Yes, haven't seen it for a while but it's when he goes to her apartment or something. It's well after she knows what she is

there's someone that's like a mega super virgin that has been plaguing Sup Forums for years who will repost anything he thinks rustles jimmies or gets him (You)'s

>it's there.
I mean it's there in the theatrical, not just FC.

"But are you a man?" never made it to the theatrical, only the first part did.

isn't that a dove?

The movie makes more sense and is more Phillip K Dickesque if the answer is ambiguous, because the relevancy of the answer to the deeper questions (what does it mean to have humanity, what does freedom really mean) is also ambiguous.

he didn't want to die alone.

doves are pidgeons

I like the lines right before that, when she asks him if he knows her incept date and how long she might live. Deck obviously have seen the data, but tries to shrug the questions off, like, "nah, it's classified" to spare her.

he truly was super human

You can see it in Roy's favor if you look at it as a man confronting his Gods/creators. A God like Sebastian that creates his subjects as toys to play with doesn't deserve to continue being a God.

you guys are better be contributors in that autistic wyvern/dragon thread that's up at the moment.

I took his reticence to answer as an indication that he was still vacillating between distancing himself from her as just a piece of machinery and commiserating with her as a fugitive on the run from an execution. That's why I take her question as an attempt to make Deckard humanize her.

He did not kill deckard, among other things, because JfS and pris were dead

toads are frogs

Name one thing that Sebastian did to deserve his fate

no, they're not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbidae
Doves are LITERALLY just white pidgeons.

I think he's already balls deep into the feels (at least when it comes to empathy) for her at that point, but it's mostly just the impression from the way his voice shakes when he answers.

he was a w*hite m*le

Toads are literally frogs

This is the best answer by the way

It's not that he didn't want to "die alone". He wanted his memory to live on with someone.

thinking of Pris and Roy like toys. when he learns they are Nexus 6 he literally fanboys out on them like a quirky geek vlogger would on a the latest, hottest piece of shit apple device

Was it autism? Why did he go nuclear over every little question?

Neither toads nor frogs are innately distinct, and what's called a frog vs what's called a toad often falls into cultural preference. Taxonomically, they're all over the place.

Dove is a soap, retard