So what's Sup Forums's general consensus on Star vs The Forces of Evil...

So what's Sup Forums's general consensus on Star vs The Forces of Evil? I haven't been on here for a while and its been an even longer time since I've been caught up with any cartoons.

Every time I see anything regarding this show I'm really tempted to give it a try just because I love the way the show looks. It seems pretty well received but is there anything I should know going into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incoming cuckold memes

Degeneracy

it brainwashes blond girls to racemix with with latinos

I can't wait until all the young adults who grew up watching it become of legal age and develop all sorts of fucked up cuckoldry fetishes.

Some of the comedy is hit or miss. Sometimes has that "this is really loud and is supposed to be really funny" thing going on.

But I like magical girls and the looks won me over.

The show reminds me a lot of the Scott Pilgrim Comics and I love that but is it enough?

I haven't seen a single episode of the show but this killed me, is cuckolding that strong? Whats happening?

>implying there aren't racially white Latinos

Some people have described it as Sailor Moon done like Invader Zim, which I don't find too far off. I can see where the Scott Pilgrim vibes are coming from, but instead of canadi-asian feel there's a latin vibe.

I think it's enough for you to watch a few but I'd recommend the bloodmoon ball and the last ep of the first season.

It's okay, but there's a lot of duds. There's probably only about 10 episodes out of the 50 or so that I actually thought were good, 8+/10

If you like it just by the way it looks, then you'll probably enjoy it. Just watch it, do you really have anything better to do?

>is cuckolding that strong?
MC has been helping her guy friend get with his dream girl and now that he's gotten with her MC is jealous as she's had a crush on him for a while, but she's kind of barely coming to terms with it.

People are kind of exaggerating it with the memes. She's still obviously going to end up with Marco later on.

The art style is smooth and adorable, I'll give you that. Other than that, Season 1 really doesn't serve much. Most of the pacing is weird and it had this "awkward silence" which is intimidating for a cartoon. I mean come on, adding a background music is not that hard.

Anyway if you sit through till the finale it'll get better, then you can jump right into all the shipping wars and waifuposting that's been happening recently.

Sup Forums says it's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo

The other blonde girl is cute

Marco agrees.

There is no one cuter than Star

THIS IS TRUE! She is the cinnamon scented princess of cuteness!

>when the main selling point of your 'best girl' is that her farts non-canonically smell good

Best art.

Her natural scent is pure cinnamon. Delicious sugary cinnamon. Bakery fresh cinnamon rolls. She even tastes like it too. Can your slimy sk8er girl compete with that? I think not.

>it had this "awkward silence" which is intimidating for a cartoon. I mean come on, adding a background music is not that hard.

I actually like that Star has a more subdued soundtrack. I get a headache when watching cartoons that insist on having crazy music even in the most mundane moment, and musical notes at any sudden movement. That shit just screams childish to me.

>when everything but your chest can bounce

Most good modern cartoons are too melodramatic, so Star not taking itself too seriously is a nice breathe of fresh air for me. The only other modern cartoon I like that doesn't take itself too seriously is Gumball.

Season 1 definitely started off with a few duds, though. Gets better by the second half, and I find Season 2 is more consistent.

Make sure you get yourself some official SVEG snacks! Available at better stores near you!

I heard he was into reverse power anal as well.

Does anyone have a link to all the episodes?

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

SUPRISE[spoiler/]

Its a great show. Its very entertaining most of the time. Lots of jokes, some subtle, some not. There are some weaker episodes, but I still enjoyed 99 percent of the show.

Plus Star is one of my favorite characters. There's just something about her that tugs my heartstrings. She's a real QTpie.

2booby4star

Is Marco's butthole the most used orifice in the show?

Oh please, she's barely booby there. She's absolute perfection. WHAT IS MARCO EVEN THINKING!?

It's pretty lame, but check it out, you might like it.

>It seems pretty well received but is there anything I should know going into it?

DEEPEST LORE

Buying cinnamon flavored lube > fucking an alien bug

NEVER SPEAK ILL OF THE CINNAMON PRINCESS!

It's okay. My friend loves it, but the humor, characters, and story are just boring and bland to me.

But hot damn do I love me some cucked Star

>
Holy hell thats my screenshot

>cinnamon

Can someone explain this?

The explanation is simple: STAR WAS MAD HA HA

Yo, I'm open for a request. Or I can make us a stvoe version of this meme.

It's not bad, but I feel like a faggot for watching it.

Star sniffing Marcos undies while he's in the shower

Imma need a source on this.

Star perving on Marco

I don't get it

same, feels wrong

don't be afraid of your love for the cute and perfect star

It brainwashes people into developing trap fetishes.

Are you a pedophile? If yes, go for it. If not, you'll not find anything worth sticking around for

>not having a trap fetish to begin with

when will we see cucked starfan13 fanart?
i mean star is into marco and starfan is into star

Who gives a fuck about starfan?

Starfan represents Nefcy in the show.
So a lot of people i guess

It's wrong to lust after traps.

With their soft supple skin, and deep dreamy eyes, and ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Please crossdress for me so I can jack you off, user.

It has good fanart.

She should have had kneesocks.

That would be entirely too lewd for television.

Does that mean we could potentially have Star pantyshots?

I'd say it is the reason they didn't go with kneesocks.