What's in your chocolate drawer Sup Forums?

What's in your chocolate drawer Sup Forums?

Are these people speaking WORDS?!

I think I'd be less confused about this comic if there weren't any word bubbles at all because as it is, I have no fucking idea what any of these people are trying to say or what the fuck is going on whereas without the words I could at least try and intuit what's going on.

Yes but it's charming and British so it's OK.

>Mildred help yourself to my chocolate drawer

Has Mildred gotten less... spree killer on sweets?

I don't have PMS so I have no need for a chocolate drawer.

Christ, I know Allison peppers in a bit of the North country here and there, but you ESL shitters deserve a refund.

>that dialogue

I dunno, a Cadbury egg?

I swear they've gotten even smaller

>I haven't read any of this storyline and I don't know what's going on
>It's the writer's fault!

I can help with that.

Personally, I hope this means the end of Shauna being a dirty hobo.

Mildred and Lottie have both been on point this arc, but Shauna has been in friendship mourning for far too long.

Maybe OP shouldn't have posted an image with no context.

I don't have a chocolate drawer. I have a gun drawer.

Chocolate isn't as good either. Americans bought it over.

Wen are Shauna and Lottie going to get over their shit and just fuck already?

Best of both worlds.

>Shauna has frosted her hair to be like Amy's

Also Shauna, Mildred and Lottie all look different ages now.

Wow sorry that you're not included in our super exclusive club

I'd write up a paragraph long explanation for you, but I'd rather just call you a turd

You're a turd

We're all waiting for it.

rich libshit womanchildren: the comic

I'm sorry if my post upset you, but I was just saying that you shouldn't be surprised that people would complain about something like that when there's no context.

Personally, I don't see any problem with the dialogue. Just offering up an explanation. I don't actually care what this comic is or what's going on.

That's the other one he does.

>I don't actually care what this comic is or what's going on

But you care enough to post in this thread

Because the thread is about what's in our chocolate drawers, which I am interested to know about.

If this was a thread about the comic itself, I wouldn't be here.

Okay I'll bite.

What's in your chocolate drawer?

Why don't you come over and find out. ;)

Oreo Churros

Is Little Claire the best girl?

Well m8, depends what you're into innit? Lotta hard working folks here in Bongland are happy with their meat and two veg n two varieties of dairy milk: plain and caramel

I like to go with the classic trinity, which 'as somewhat fallen out of favour: galaxy, bournville and fry's chocolate creams. I'm not fussy about the type either. But sometimes if I'm in the mood of the harder stuff I'll have a snickers, or a kinder bueno for something barely legal.

Lotta people now like to go upmarket and get a bar from Thornton's or M&S exclusively. You need to be careful, though. I knew a lass who'd only eat Guylian, fucked her life right up.

Fallon was pretty boss back in the day.

never forget

Linton thought so

See I read this and thought it was some god damn hipster bullshit. But then the chocolate drawer appeared. As a man who hates fatties I am disgusted. However, as a man who appreciates the finer things in life, I am upset that I do not have one. This will be corrected tomorrow. Thank you op

Poor Euros and their sawtooth Toblerone

You're welcome?

In hindsight I should've listed the comic name. Oh well, next time.

Also hipsters? They're just British.

What's the difference?

Hipsters are welcome in Europe?

I would tackle her ford, if you know what I mean.

Europe is hipsters all the way down.

It's Bad Machinery, user. All of the girls in the main cast are Best Girl.

I like all the women but I wish there were more men aside from side characters. I miss Tim and Ryan.

"biscuits and gravy" is an extremely american-only thing, that joke in the first panel makes no sense from a British perspective.

yes, you might need lots of water

I'M IN LOVE WITH LOTTIE

It's a follow on from the last strip but yeah, it's an American reference.

Everyone is.

I want to fuck basically every girl and woman in this comic

I always knew she was best girl, even years ago. You doubted me but I was right. I WAS RIGHT!
I don't know how he does it