Every other current Marvel game is shit

>every other current Marvel game is shit
>pic related has most of the X-men as playable characters, including Cable

why aren't you playing Contest of Champions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boooo.ytmnd.com/
variety.com/2016/digital/news/kabam-netmarble-acquisition-marvel-contest-of-champions-1201945372/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too busy waiting for mods for Mahvel 3 to come to pc to care for a shitty two button fighting phone game.

Nigga CoC is arguable the shittiest of all the current Marvel games. Future Fight at least has some depth to it for a mobage.

>get crystal, has 2-star hero
>another crystal, same 2-star hero
>yet another crystal, same 2-star hero

Now remember why I stopped playing that stupid thing

Can't wait for fan balance mods

>>Champion
boooo.ytmnd.com/

even shittier then pic related?

that's because you're opening a bunch of 2-star crystals. not my fault you never bothered to open a 5-star one.

It just another mobile trash game that follows a skinner box game design. I probably have more fun grinding in a shitty korean MMO than playing these shitty games.

>pic related is how you tell what games aren't even worth starting

>youtube_reaction_videos.jpg
Yep its shit

>spend $50+ for a 5-star crystal
Like hell I will

This makes me sad because I used to love Champions online but now I've lost my email & Password and can't play it anymore.

You can form 5-star crystal for free. It's entirely possible to progress easily in the game without spending a dime.

how long does that take?

>why aren't you playing Contest of Champions Sup Forums?

Tricks on you. I am. All for ma ouifu.

I really want her as a 5-star. Absolutely love using my maxed 3-star for master mode quests.

About a month and a half to two months. It also depends on what alliance you're in.

Because Future Fight is so much better

>no mutants
>fucking Gwenpool added before Deadpool

pass.

meant for

how do you get Thanos and the Thanosettes? I've been playing for like 4 weeks and have no fucking idea

the second point is so related to the first that i have to wonder why you needed to make 2 points at all, because you didn't

Because everything in it is a crap shoot

Getting the character I like, getting a featured character, leveling the abilities of characters, everything depends on shitty RNG that's designed to drain your wallet. So no one short of Man-thing is going to make me come back to it.

Not to mention that even after you get strong characters, you have to keep playing forever to level them up.

I gave up when I realized I couldn't get classic Ultron without getting multiple experienced five-stars.

lolno

Have fun grinding your ass off in every arena to get a new character. Kabam is also one of the shittiest companies ever. I just saw their last update and it was complete garbage (>new heroes added to the 5-star crystal) top kek.

Future Fight is miles better than Contest of Shills, lots of freebies and you actually get shit done with a small investment.

good luck trying to get your inexperienced ass in a good one.

Tsum Tsum is a fine game. What's your beef?

Who is this?

Guillotine. She's an original character to the game and has been featured in a couple of comics.

>No one ever mentions Marvel Puzzle Quest

It's not the flashiest or complex game, but it's a fun if you like match-threes and has a decent character list.

World Boss mode. You unlock 1 bios per WB win until you unlock the character. They can only be ranked up from materials found in WB mode and level up with bios.

Did Netmarble actually buy Kabam?

>Guillotine = can't fully trademark
If only she was named Guillontina

Hopefully Kabam's next game won't be as shill-shit as Contest of Champions is...oh, who am I kidding, it'll obviously be another money-muffer

MPQ is fun, but man, my time investment in it has kinda died lately, and I'm not 100% sure why.

Missed the 10 Pack tier in the last three seasons, and that's usually where I angle to hit at least.

yeah
variety.com/2016/digital/news/kabam-netmarble-acquisition-marvel-contest-of-champions-1201945372/

didn't it already soft-launch?

No, they only bought Kabam Vancouver, the studio that makes Contest of Champions.

I'm in the 2* - 3* transition and just started getting into the PVP stuff so it's grabbing me pretty hard right now.